Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yeah, this has probably been reported before, but sometimes when I go into houses it won't load and then I get "a script in the flash movie(something something something), if you do not abort it your computer may become unresponsive. Do you want to abort this script?" If I click yes it loads sort of but freezes. If I click no then Firefox stops responding... I think it may be the same in IE too.

Distinct Dabbler

4,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
OctoberCloak
Hey, I have a problem with towns.
When I click "Towns" on Gaia, the window opens and stays like this for hours and hours.
User Image
I'm using Internet Explorer and my operation system is Windows XP Home Edition. I have Spypot too.
This has been goind on since 07/22/2006. Towns worked properly before. o.o And this keep happen every time I click "Towns"!! argh..
um..I haven't tryed if Towns works properly in other comp..I don't have a chance right now.
so. please try to make something about it. thankies. ^_^

well, I still have the same problem, but now I can go there for once a day some days. but not always. could you please fix this as soon as possible? 3nodding
ST
Yeah, this has probably been reported before, but sometimes when I go into houses it won't load and then I get "a script in the flash movie(something something something), if you do not abort it your computer may become unresponsive. Do you want to abort this script?" If I click yes it loads sort of but freezes. If I click no then Firefox stops responding... I think it may be the same in IE too.

But havent you noticed that if there isnt any furniture in the home, it does that?
It only seems to continue running when there is furniture in the home.. confused
Boxed Lunch
Current Issues

wahmbulance Many Loading issues wahmbulance
Many users are reporting that Towns, are not working on the new version, This is the same for many users, there is no current walk around but if I find info or a pattern I will post the info here. This is not happening to all users, only some. If you are having issues make sure to fill in a glitch report forum and post them in this thread. A glitch report forum can be found on post four, make sure to read all possible walkarounds first. 3nodding

wahmbulance Editing homes is down wahmbulance
Editing your houseing is not working for many people. Please wait while GAIA admin/developers fix it 3nodding

"%" sign glitch
If you type % by itself while you are in a town (not station) you will get random text apearing... walkaround? dont use %.

Un walkable rugs
You can not walk over rugs for some reason... and you cant remove them because houing is down.

Walking on the fountion
There is a glitch going around that allows people to walk on the foundation. We encourage users not to pass them around (this is not a rule though). If you get stuck on a fountain just teleport to a different town and you will be fine.

Lack of Homes
There are no more locations to put down your house, more homes are coming but you must wait. Please be patient.

Empty housing areas in towns
Just gona add a note here saying that every town has two or three empty areas, this is supposed to be like this. Those lots are saved for things that will be released later... a rumor says guild homes may be one of those things... but that is only a rumor...

Key
UNRESOLVED - New Issue, or no resolution has been found
PENDING - Item is being worked on
WORKAROUND- Gaia Users have found a way around the problem
RESOLVED - This problem should be resolved
FYI - Temporarily posted information that is not a problem

wahmbulance - Major issue
I HAVE THE FIRST PROBLEM I NEVER HAD IT UNTIL THEY MAD A NEW VERSION!!!!!! evil
OctoberCloak
OctoberCloak
Hey, I have a problem with towns.
When I click "Towns" on Gaia, the window opens and stays like this for hours and hours.
User Image
I'm using Internet Explorer and my operation system is Windows XP Home Edition. I have Spypot too.
This has been goind on since 07/22/2006. Towns worked properly before. o.o And this keep happen every time I click "Towns"!! argh..
um..I haven't tryed if Towns works properly in other comp..I don't have a chance right now.

well, I still have the same problem, but now I can go there for once a day some days. but not always. could you please fix this as soon as possible? 3nodding
ME2!!!!!!
[quote OctoberCloak]Hey, I have a problem with towns.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/orange_ff/c1238d80.jpg

I have the same problem. scream Why won't it load?! gonk
Bugs haven't appeared to me for two days.

Is there a cap or....??
gaaratard
[quote OctoberCloak]Hey, I have a problem with towns.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/orange_ff/c1238d80.jpg

I have the same problem. scream Why won't it load?! gonk

It wont load because INTERNET EXPLORER SUCKS!!
Wyse
Bugs haven't appeared to me for two days.

Is there a cap or....??
my friend is having the same problem not seeing bugs

Wealthy Bilge rat

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Yes I have had the same problem. They were gone on sat and half way thru sunday then came back sunday night, now there gone again it's probably a growing problem with bandwith. They probably had to turn them off for high use times. Thats just what I think. Anyway, get use to it for awhile.
nevermind, i just got firefox, and its working fine now

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces