Welcome to Gaia! ::

Genius

Yiazmat from final fantasy 12 because.... okay brace yourself it took 6 hours straight to beat him the legit way!

Dapper Genius

I would have to say it's to hard to choose between The Creator from Legends, Kefka from 6, and Ultima from FFT.
Ultima (FFT) and Kefka (FF6)!!

Friendly Bookworm

Favorite: Safer Sephiroth

Most absolute not final boss favorite: Rufus Shinra. emotion_awesome

Desirable Lover

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
I'm still sticking by my vote of Feral Chaos.
BUT I liked the series of boss fights against Caius in XIII-2.

Sparkly Seeker

My favorite final boss has to be Ultimecia. It took me so long to be able to finally defeat her and all her crazy forms. Her first form isn't much of a trifle, but I remember having a really hard time beating Griever. When I did get strong enough to beat him, there was another boss after that!: Griever junctioned to Ultimecia. And that thing killed me on a lot of tries. So when I was finally able to beat that thing..... there was yet ANOTHER form of Ultimecia! When I saw that thing I thought I was going to rip my hair out. But then I was able to work at it and I was able to beat all four stages of Ultimecia. It was so satisfying. And there is great music throughout all the stages. I love that final boss so much....

Fashionable Lunatic

11,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Final Bosses I like:

Toughest boss: Ultimecia (thank god for holy wars emotion_kirakira )
Cool looking forms: Kefka (Plus so sexy!!! emotion_awesome )
Strange Form: Exdeath (tree form emotion_eyebrow )
Easiest boss: Exdeath (take my f'ing money!! emotion_omnomnom )
Best Music: Jecht
Longest battle: Necron
Most tragic Story: Kuja (Sorry Sephiroth.. you not cool enough for meh list! emotion_donotwant )
boss most obsessed with death: Seymour + Exdeath (tied... huh. emotion_eyebrow )
Boss that killed off a "Cool" main character throughout the game: Exdeath...
Most appearing boss: Exdeath... or Kefka... I don't know...

Man I guess Exdeath somehow wins....WTF

and....
A Boss that wasn't necessary to beat but scared the hell out of me: Omega from ff5 (Dang running for that thing was a nightmare. Kept catching me and killing my party! gonk )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff