• Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Tidus45
AppleSpiceKat
Tidus45
wtfrukiddingme
I'm at the 5 hour point in my battle with Yiazmat, it's the most fun I suppose
And if you don't count him as the final boss then The Undying was still really fun.
The action in FF12 is so much more fun and not boring.

thats prob the most annoying/fun boss in the game i have yet to beat him i got him down to his final 5 hp bars i think then he keeps pwning me w/e i start doing some dmg then i die and it regains the dmg i did xD

and my fav boss is 13 one to but i hate the ending its happy and sad

I normally avoid super bosses like the plague but if there is one I'd ever consider attempting it would have to be Yiazmat oddly enough (despite what I know to be the long amount of time you have to put into depending on your level of preparedness). I like the fact at the very least that you can leave and come back and Yiazmat's health does not replenish.Lol, though it'll be a long time before I ever consider attempt this...a long, long time.

yeah i am 99 and gear is pretty good the problem is hes just so evil and yeah i think you gotta fully zone out of the entire zone or he keeps regaining xD thinking of redoing a game threw and try to get that spear that is suppose to be omg amazing, cant remember its name but suppose to be the strongest weapon in game

you're at 99?
I only used Vaan, Balthier and Fran at level 85.
My secondary team was garbage (Level 50's)
It's manageable mrgreen

Versatile Seeker

No one liked Neo Exdeath? It's literally the only final boss that's given me trouble, in this entire series. Plus, it looks cool and has great music. It was the only boss in FFV that really required any leveling, because certain attacks did quite a bit of damage. You couldn't be too cheap against him, which was neat. Unless you used a glitch. But then, why would you do that to such a good game?

High-functioning Detective

I would have to say Ultimecia. The music was good, the battle was difficult and it was just... I don't know. It was just good.

Friendly Businesswoman

8,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
If we are going by final storyline bosses, I'd have to say Vayne Solidor in FFXII. I enjoyed the mix of challenge and strategy it took to beat him with my characters at level 62.

Desirable Lover

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
Side Game:

This mother..... I tried to fight him soooo many times.

Main Game:

Took me two tries, and I nearly cried when I thought I didn't 5 star it.

Dedicated Gaian

4,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yunalesca. Interesting strategy to beat it. Make sure one of your character is in Zombie form. Never thought I would knew to do that.

Plus it has 3 forms means more varitey!

Friendly Player

4,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Contributor 150
I have many favourite bosses:

-Omega Weapon, from FInal fantasy VIII (At Sea Ruins)

This is more of a fun memory to me: My brother had Final Fantasy VIII long long ago, and it's a big fan of the game. When he was my actual age, he sweated like hell to defeat Omega Weapon and take Eden out of him.

Years later, when I bought the virtual version of the game for PS3, I went to that point in the game. You needed Zell to open the door, I had Zell very underleveled, and my brother and a friend of his were watching me go down the stairs to battle the boss, facing monsters all the way. They told me not to use Zell, that it'd be too hard. As a challenge, I told them "I'll defeat it with Zell on my team, in no time", as I said this, I transfered Rinoa's summons and spells to Zell, and headed into the fight with a low-life Squall. Aura upon Squall, and the next move was a Lionheart limit break after taking Eden from him. What my brother took day to defeat in it's day, I took it down in seconds. He then threw a tantrum and headed out of the room, with his friend saying "AAhaha, you're mad, you're mad!". feelsgoodman.jpg

-Nael Deus Darnus, from Final Fantasy XIV

I just can't describe how into the battle I was, like I was living it. The situation, how my partners joined the party, the problems we had during the battle... When we defeated it, it was like one dream became true, that I became a freaking hero.

-Wall of Death, from Final Fantasy VII

We all remember that wall boss, right? I sure do remember it; When I was a child, i'd be pressed on by the pressure of having time to escape the ruins, while a boss would appear before me, attempting to crush me, with 2 of my lowest level characters. I'd freak out everytime it appeared.

-Braska's Final Aeon, from Final Fantasy X

The music during the battle between son and father was just... Glorious.

-Evrae, from Final Fantasy X

You basically had to think this fight wihout the help of Yuna and her glorious Aeons. The boss had a lot of attack power and possibilities to kill the entire party in just a few moves... I still can't remember how much time it took me, maybe months, to kill this boss.
Jasmine Snape
I would have to say Ultimecia. The music was good, the battle was difficult and it was just... I don't know. It was just good.

i agree.

I'm changing my answer to Nael van Darnus from Final Fantasy XIV. That ******** was intense!
Sephiroth, his music was so epic!!!!!!!

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I think mine was the darkness chick in FF IV ( at least I think it was 4). It was the one where if you didn't fight the 4 mini bosses before hand, she did 99,999 damage or some ridiculous crap. I really liked the music for that fight, and the sense of satisfaction I got out of that revenge ( went straight to her the first time and got my a** handed to me. xd)

Sparkly Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
youkoonna
I think mine was the darkness chick in FF IV ( at least I think it was 4). It was the one where if you didn't fight the 4 mini bosses before hand, she did 99,999 damage or some ridiculous crap. I really liked the music for that fight, and the sense of satisfaction I got out of that revenge ( went straight to her the first time and got my a** handed to me. xd)

Ah yes, Cloud of Darkness. She's from FF III. I did kill the 4 mini bosses the first time but I had to try again after she flattened me. Thankfully a little level grinding helped me beat her.

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
AppleSpiceKat
youkoonna

Ah yes, Cloud of Darkness. She's from FF III. I did kill the 4 mini bosses the first time but I had to try again after she flattened me. Thankfully a little level grinding helped me beat her.

I knew it was one of those. xd I've been on a Final Fantasy Streak, and have gone through three in a few months, which is a record for me. I lost track of which game was which.

Yeah, I had to look up what the hell was going on online. rofl

Sparkly Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
youkoonna
AppleSpiceKat
youkoonna

I've been on a Final Fantasy Streak, and have gone through three in a few months, which is a record for me.

Same here. I've been a lot better about playing them with very few long breaks in between which not only makes me forget the story but makes me forget what I'm supposed to be doing in the game. sweatdrop
Which is why I'm trying to play them within shorter time spans.

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
AppleSpiceKat

That's a great idea. It took me 2 or 3 years to get through FFIX because I kept getting distracted by Gaia. Now my boyfriend's Xbox is glitching, so I haven't been able to work on XIII. Thank god it gives you a log of the story's events.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff