Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reels
X's ending always.
):
the people and the friends we have lost
and the dreams that have faded...
NEVER FORGET THEM
crying

Pretty much the entirety of FFX. It's such a beautiful game and there are several parts that make me want to cry. But the ending always gets me, not just because it's sad, but because experiencing the whole thing is an amazing privilege and the way they wrap it up in the just moves me.
I've never really cried but parts that I found sad were when...

FFIV - The twins "died"
FFX - You see the flashback of Auron confronting Yunalesca and when Yuna face plants and starts crying after going through Tidus on the airship at the end.

Hilarious Genius

4,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
Zack dying on crisis core. sad sad

Blessed Seeker

The ending of Crisis Core, every ******** time.

User Image

Friendly Bookworm

I don't cry every time I see these scenes, but I did once:

- Tellah summoning Meteor.
- Aerith's Death
- Zack's Death (Crisis Core. Actually, this is EVERY time I play/watch it)
- When Squall and Rinoa are sitting in the cockpit of the Ragnarok before they land back on the planet. Rinoa is talking to Squall sitting in his lap.
- End of FFX
- End of FFX-2 (Perfect Ending)

- ... Finding out Rufus Shinra was alive in Advent Children. Oh, I was so happy. emotion_kirakira

Fashionable Genius

Naturally when I first saw said scenes I cried!

Final Fantasy VII: Aeris dying.
Final Fantasy VIII: Ending
Final Fantasy IX: When Blank gets trapped in the pretrified forest! D:
Final Fantasy X: Tidus and Yuna 'Suteki da Ne'
Final Fantasy X: Yuna and Tidus depart, 'Tidus ghost memory'

There are more, but I can't list them all! LOL

Mssr Miles's Wife

Generous Gekko

The only time I've cried while playing a FF related (keyword being related) game was the end of Kingdom Hearts, because I was twelve and thought that ending was just SO SAD. Other than that...I don't think any other FF ending has ever made me cry.
I didn't cry like a baby when this happened, but I actually did shed a few tears when Zack died. D8
When Galuf died a manly death fighting ExDeath.

Gracious Phantom

7,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Aeris' Death came as a huge shock to me, as I was only 8 years old when I saw it. I still can't completely get through that part without feeling incredibly sad lol

Oh and thanks to that, I get a little teary eyed literally everytime she makes an appearance in Advent Children...>_>

Apart from that, the scene with Eiko and Mog turning into Madeen was a tear jerker for me for some reason..
lifethatyouhate
Squallfyr707
Nothing Compares to the final battle of Zack in Final Fantasy:Crisis Core. You fight over and over and over....and then the wheel starts breaking, memories start fadeing...but you keep fighting you hope this isnt the end that you could change the course of FF7 history....but it is to no avail....

Yeah, after fighting Zack's losing battle...it's so sad to see his strength fading and the DMW break down. )':

D': It's like they are giving you a chance to not let him die but no matter how well you fight, it's still not working.
When I watch the ending video I cry, but when I see the last fight as well I really bawl like a baby! ;A; (Don't own a psp so had to watch a Let's play) It just really shows how little was needed to make a difference but it still can't be reached. Always makes me want to go into the game and kick off the last enemies before they can do anything D8

Hilarious Humorist

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Squallfyr707
Nothing Compares to the final battle of Zack in Final Fantasy:Crisis Core. You fight over and over and over....and then the wheel starts breaking, memories start fadeing...but you keep fighting you hope this isnt the end that you could change the course of FF7 history....but it is to no avail....

Yes! You said it!

Hilarious Humorist

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
FatalKiss113
Reels
X's ending always.
):
the people and the friends we have lost
and the dreams that have faded...
NEVER FORGET THEM
crying

Pretty much the entirety of FFX. It's such a beautiful game and there are several parts that make me want to cry. But the ending always gets me, not just because it's sad, but because experiencing the whole thing is an amazing privilege and the way they wrap it up in the just moves me.

Love your signature pic... you look gorgeous... smile
I must admit I don't really cry that easily in games I feel sad afterwards and the melancholy tends to stays with me for a while when a great character dies. No matter what series they happen to be from

Three times I felt really upset at FF, but only one of those times did I cry.

Aerith's death in FFVII, I was young when I played it and I was attached to Aerith. She was always so bright and she brought a sense of calm and light into the party. Like having a motherly person there to hold your hand or give you a smile when you really needed it. Therefore when she died I just couldn't believe it, I was devastated and felt the tears about to come though I tried to pretend I wasn't about to cry because my brother was there, and I managed to stop myself from crying.

Rinoa running out of air - Again I was young this was before I played FFVII I had never really been effected by anything game related before. But when I thought Rinoa was going to die while Squall was trying to stop it by keeping her awake I really felt it and wanted her to survive. And then she opens her eyes to focus on the rings and she cries upon seeing them sad .

Wow I was so glad she didn't die. I didn't actually cry as she never died but I was on the verge of actual crying.

FFX Ending - This entire ending was just devastating Jecht dying and Tidus crying, having to kill my Aeons, then Auron being sent and finally Tidus starts fading away. It just kept going from bad to worse. I knew it was coming that Auron would have to be sent, and that Tidus would fade away but still actually seeing it happen was awful, and watching Yuna fall while trying to stop him was heartbreaking. Plus I just loved Tidus and Auron and their dynamic during the game, I also loved Jecht too. So I was crushed and will admit I actually cried over this one.

Questionable Conversationalist

I'm not a huge fan of FFX, but the ending was sad in a strong way. I loved the Japanese version since Yuna's sad little Thank You holds so much more than a plain old "I love you." I personally don't think there is real weight to love yous, I think they're more useful for light hearted scenes, or when used in more heavily psychological breaks :B

The end of Crisis Core is just...really heavy for me. Zack was always my favorite from the FFVII series and it was hard to watch him die. His death was almost humiliating on the surface, but he remained proud and sure throughout and it was to protect a friend, I got pretty emotional. The English version leaves some to be desired, but it's easy to find the Japanese cut so no need for me to holler.

I think some parts of FFXII made me cry, but more of me being easily emotional at some things and my unending love for XII. There was nothing for me to think of that just made me flat out sob though.

Same with FFXIII. It's my favorite game, but I think the only cry-worthy time was the end, from both sadness and bittersweet happiness.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff