Welcome to Gaia! ::

If we're counting "weapon" by "anything that can significantly ******** your enemy's HP up," then I choose magic. Don't look at me like that. Magic is badass and you know it. stare

If by "weapon" we mean "anything that can ******** your enemy up physically," then I choose gunblades. Mainly because exotic weapon supremacy and all, but also rule of cool. Guns are awesome, swords are awesome. Logically, a gunblade should be twice as awesome, if "twice as awesome" is an example of sound mathematics.

Dapper Loiterer

Probabl Tidus's Caladbolg, Yuna's Nirvana, and Rikku's Godhand. Definately between those three. XD

O.G. Elder

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wyrmhero Blade.

Blessed Guildsman

BioKraze
If we're counting "weapon" by "anything that can significantly ******** your enemy's HP up," then I choose magic. Don't look at me like that. Magic is badass and you know it. stare

If by "weapon" we mean "anything that can ******** your enemy up physically," then I choose gunblades. Mainly because exotic weapon supremacy and all, but also rule of cool. Guns are awesome, swords are awesome. Logically, a gunblade should be twice as awesome, if "twice as awesome" is an example of sound mathematics.

You KNOW the Gunblade is a stupid weapon!!...but...well... you did use math, and as we all know, math is completely infallible. Therefore I cannot help but wholeheartedly support your decision, and propose it as my 2nd pick.

As for my first pick? Well, this thing ol' Narchey is riding on top of here.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What the hell is it? Why, an abstract floaty-card control device of course! What are you, dense? Now, the abstract floaty-card control device can do a lot of neat things! It can make floaty card walls, floaty-card sentries, and even little floaty-card magic conduits and wards. It fulfills ALL your floaty-card needs! And plus, it's a nifty alternative to your Buick eating up 40$ a tank every other day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff