Welcome to Gaia! ::

Waiting for Zadoc and his bro to start very hard #2, but i hear it goes to 5? Interesting, but repetitive! haha
Nilloc
Waiting for Zadoc and his bro to start very hard #2, but i hear it goes to 5? Interesting, but repetitive! haha

It goes to 10.
And even on VH2, almost nothing can do more than 1 damage to my statmaxed Selkie.
OrionTempest
Nilloc

It goes to 10.
And even on VH2, almost nothing can do more than 1 damage to my statmaxed Selkie.
Wow! I'm stat maxing a lility right now (999 hp,mp,ATK, DEF) I presume magic defense is most likely needed by then, haha!!
Nilloc
OrionTempest
Nilloc

It goes to 10.
Wow! I'm stat maxing a lility right now (999 hp,mp,ATK, DEF) I presume magic defense is most likely needed by then, haha!!
My Selkie is maxed with 999 HP/MP/ATK/DEF/MATK/MDEF/EATK/EDEF.

Throw 3 Body Boost 3 gems in my armor, and HP Drain into my weapon, and I'm invincible! xd

Elocutionist

my lility is maxed out in stats yet, I like making new equips since I have too much money. Once you basically got a good set I think you can get bored then start throwing random crap like new equips n' etc. But, I'm working on a selkie due to my sister wants to play one so I'm basically getting that character up maxed out haha.
I just got my game yesterday. Of course I'm a Selkie. I'm at lvl 15 now. if you guys need help with walk through then go here. http://faqs.ign.com/articles/973/973376p1.html
If anyone wants to play, I'm in the aqueducts 2.

I needs help DX

1419-3493-7076
I'm at Fire Mountain 2 now O:

This nice person helped me :'D

Now I need to level up.

Yur.
I'm eager to start this game, it sounds really good. Plus I was a big fan of the original FFCC.
Hopefully this will be better, and with the WiFi it's just that much more appealing.

Newbie Entrepreneur

I would like to know how you find out your own friend code, because I don't know what mine is.
Anyone think they can explain the whole stat maxing thing to me? Like how the gem/jewel things work and such? Just looking for a simple explanation to something that seems complex, when I'm sure it isn't.

Also looking for fairly new, or completely new players, as I am one myself.
im stuck in the graveyard an i need help o-o
ionthehedgehog
im stuck in the graveyard an i need help o-o

Yeah. That graveyard part is pretty hard. Especially if you happen to be doing it with one character. D:
Just go online if you can. o:

Aged Noob

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
I've been trying to figure out what tribe to start with, since I've been thinking about going the Red Mage/White Mage support route (not so much an offensive caster as much as an attacker who tends to focus on party support).

I went with Clavat just because of their well-roundedness.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff