Welcome to Gaia! ::

Armed Battery

the game is more than great, its awesome!
YAY! : D

Friend codes, anyone? C: PM's Meh. : D
I'm playing it right now =]
Very hard mode = easy!

And where's Layle and Selkie girl from my life as the king? And the mii mask is when I have to have Wii version as well?

=/

Thoughts on topic??

I want Layle in my party, not his jacket
My FC:

3nodding Gimme yours!

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
Hiya! I am looking for someone to play with!... 3nodding
FC: 1032 7305 2232
I love how this game released on my birthday. ^_^

Though I've got a question.

Should I get it for wii? or DS? I want to buy it since I have the money but not sure which version I should get. My plan is when I go to GameStop is to buy this,Pokemon Platinum and MadWorld
I'm having trouble getting online. My ds won't pick up the signal from my brothers wireless router. Is there anything special that I need to do?
El_Suave
I'm having trouble getting online. My ds won't pick up the signal from my brothers wireless router. Is there anything special that I need to do?

I had problems at first with mine as well, what I did was make a new connection from the one I already had (I picked the same one that I had before) and make a connection. You should be a able to do this in the options of the games start menu.
well this is kinda dumb. My dsi can connect online with the router's signal but when I try to add a connection to the game it says the signal is not supported by ds. My guess is that I'm going to keep encountering this problem until an official dsi game comes out. since the regular ds games still use the connection configuration of the old ds.
Nilloc
Very hard mode = easy!

And where's Layle and Selkie girl from my life as the king? And the mii mask is when I have to have Wii version as well?

=/

Thoughts on topic??

I want Layle in my party, not his jacket

Who's Layle? Is he from my life as king, cause i've played that and i don't remember any Layle...
I want some Friend Codes for the assasin girl mercinary! Can you PM me so we can register each other? I don't like posting it in the open, so please PM me. Don't worry, I won't bite ^^

Newbie Noob

I need help getting past the graveyard... PM me if you want to help =D
I dont know which one to get...
The wii one has that annoying split screen but I cant always go online with my ds...

Newbie Noob

Marceus
I dont know which one to get...
The wii one has that annoying split screen but I cant always go online with my ds...
It depends if you think you need help go with the one with better Wi-Fi=Wii...If you think you can handle it go with the DS one...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff