Welcome to Gaia! ::

do you suppose they will reissue a newer copy of their strategy when the remastered game comes out?

because i never got the first one because i honestly never knew about it..i was still playing IX..and its the case of buying that book or waiting for the new one..

who knows? rolleyes
I doubt it. They might in an effort to money grub, but there's really no need for it as they're not actually changing anything about the game. So even if they do, it won't be any different.
Just look to see if they (or any other company) have done it in the past. If so then yes. Never miss an opportunity to get more money.

Dedicated Gaian

4,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i think they are going to add a new area probably more than a hd make-over

Mega Elder

Its just an HD port unfortunately.

I was excited to hear that they were going to redo everything, but then I heard that its just going to be an HD touch up. Kind of a let down.

Still gonna get it though.

Beloved Receiver

STILL HAVE MY OLD GUIDE LIKE A BOSS. #cantwait
Rath-Kun

ive heard there going to change blitzball a bit, for easier gaming..because i read they may make blitzball a multiplay..i dunno..RUMORS

but yeah, im so excited for its release..i dont know if i want to play it on ps3 or to buy a vita and the game to play it..too hard to decide emotion_drool
Teenage Wet Dream

LUCKY..i remember seeing it in store, but like 8 years after its release which was weird..because i find guides stop becoming distributed at games stores in my country after 2 years of its release..

ANYWAY..i hope we dont have much longer to wait for it heart

Mega Elder

I'll probably get it on the Vita. I seem to play portables more often.

Dangerous Capitalist

Wait, are you talking about the bradygames strategy guide? People still use those?

Whoa man that's nostalgic...
Five Finger Donkey Punch

nope the Piggy Back Inc. guides..

but yeah i have this weird ocd where i cant cant finish a final fantasy without getting 100% like the only one ive finished is XIII-2 because it was SOOO easy..but ive played VII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII, XIII-2, and many more like Crisis Core, but to like level 99 but i just cant finish the game without every weapon, accessory, mission, etc.

its a bit silly..but yeah rolleyes

Dedicated Gaian

4,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It would be nice. I still think a lot of people never played it. It's been 12 years. A new generation been borned
superherocat

. as a final fantasy fan, i hope those who are of our newer generation spot it and play it..because it is REALLY good

i just hope they never touch VII razz i have such a big grudge against VII .

Dedicated Gaian

4,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
FAWN MILK
superherocat

. as a final fantasy fan, i hope those who are of our newer generation spot it and play it..because it is REALLY good

i just hope they never touch VII razz i have such a big grudge against VII .

VII is good but I think the pacing could have been faster like the earlier parts
superherocat

. yeah i know what you mean xp my only big issue with the game is its fans..because i think its heavily overrated and those who love it greatly usually find every after it, is stupid..which is silly because the game only got better in my opinion..i dunno .

. especially when your on youtube and more mature aged gamers shun us younger FF fans for thinking something like X being better or XIII..like we werent all born in the 80's to appreciate this new form of gaming .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff