Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Gaian

3,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
FAWN MILK
superherocat

. yeah i know what you mean xp my only big issue with the game is its fans..because i think its heavily overrated and those who love it greatly usually find every after it, is stupid..which is silly because the game only got better in my opinion..i dunno .

. especially when your on youtube and more mature aged gamers shun us younger FF fans for thinking something like X being better or XIII..like we werent all born in the 80's to appreciate this new form of gaming .

I was born in the late 80's and played FF7 in 2004 up to the chocobo race due to a problem with the PC version a friend let me borrowed. I probably finished FFX in 2006. I wind up finishing FF7 in 2007. And can say it is impossible to compare these games because they were developed in different years and the amount of time that was put in creating these games are vastly different. I know FFX took 3 years to develop (1998-2001 shown when you start the game)

I do agree with the FF7 fans, the majority who liked FF7 it was their first FF7. My first FF game was FF7 but I can honestly say it is not my favorite not saying it is a bad game.

Anyways people make arguments because there is nothing better to do or trying to create attention for these games or trying to prove a point with or without valid arguments which is not a bad thing because I would not have known about their opinions
superherocat

dont get me wrong..i like hearing opinions..but i just dont want to be aggressively stated their own opinion..i dont know..i started with playing IX when i was 8, so i didnt get to experience the transition from VI to VII

Dedicated Gaian

3,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
FAWN MILK
superherocat

dont get me wrong..i like hearing opinions..but i just dont want to be aggressively stated their own opinion..i dont know..i started with playing IX when i was 8, so i didnt get to experience the transition from VI to VII

yeah I guess that might have been the start of many arguments! I could probably say most people who make these silly arguments miss this transition. Even I did.
superherocat

oh well..at least we know final fantasy is a great game..and has more greater games to come {XIV} heart
Even if nothing new is added, I will still be buying this game lol. I'm too lazy to play the game on my PS2 since my PS3 is already hooked up. Also, the trophy system will be nice smile which I'm assuming they will include.
Koishii X

im actually quite scared about the trophies..purely because what if theres a trophy for getting all the ultimate weapons razz i could never dodge those 600 thunder bolts..
FAWN MILK
Koishii X

im actually quite scared about the trophies..purely because what if theres a trophy for getting all the ultimate weapons razz i could never dodge those 600 thunder bolts..

The sphere grid being completed will probably be the Platinum trophy -.- that's gonna take forever...
Koishii X
FAWN MILK
Koishii X

The sphere grid being completed will probably be the Platinum trophy -.- that's gonna take forever...
I thought the platinum trophy is always "get all the other trophies."
Bongardo
Koishii X
FAWN MILK
Koishii X

Wait. It probably is "get all the other trophies" -.- It will probably be a gold trophy then. I feel dumb...
Koishii X
Bongardo
Koishii X
FAWN MILK
Koishii X

Wait. It probably is "get all the other trophies" -.- It will probably be a gold trophy then. I feel dumb...

. sorry i went rouge for a while there..but it pretty much sounds like THE platinum trophy to behonest...like i can imagine everyone getting all the trophies before that one..and just grinding the whole time for it..like im finding the treasure hunter trophy in XIII is taking SOOOO LONG..feels like a platinum trophy burning_eyes .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff