Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Bookworm

Kether Taninniver
Laili
As of today, it is exactly one month until the FFVII Event Square Enix is holding for the 12th Anniversary of Final Fantasy VII.

And Cloud's birthday is coming up in a few weeks too. He will be 26 on either August 11th or the 19th.

We should hold a birthday event for Cloud here. What do you all think? 3nodding

Will there be cake, ponies, and an Aerith-shaped piñata we hit with swords? emotion_kirakira

Seven foot long swords! Yes! biggrin

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
If I may interrupt the party plans for a sec and say one thing...

TIFA. IS. NOT. A. SEX. OBJECT!! >_<

I am playing Dissidia 012 and I know Tifa appears in many a hentai and what not but come on! The victory pose she does is pathetic! Tifa is a girl who is a strong, determined girl who will do anything for her friends etc but just because she has huge tits she shouldn't be made out to be some sex object!

Surely Square could of done another pose for her, not one where she not only sticks out her tits but they jiggle slightly as well. -_-

Friendly Bookworm

Nafretiti
If I may interrupt the party plans for a sec and say one thing...

TIFA. IS. NOT. A. SEX. OBJECT!! >_<

I am playing Dissidia 012 and I know Tifa appears in many a hentai and what not but come on! The victory pose she does is pathetic! Tifa is a girl who is a strong, determined girl who will do anything for her friends etc but just because she has huge tits she shouldn't be made out to be some sex object!

Surely Square could of done another pose for her, not one where she not only sticks out her tits but they jiggle slightly as well. -_-

*had to watch video of said victory pose*

Yeah, I can agree that I hate the chest jiggles when she's not even moving. But she's a character with a reputation of Lara Croft from Tomb Raider because of her attire, chest size, etc.

This makes me want to play some Dissidia 012 again now. I do need to level some characters up. I am trying to see about starting a Dissidia Tournement at a local convention to celebrate 25 Years of Final Fantasy. I figured people would enjoy battling and interacting.

Fated Paladin

But... Wasn't that what her victory pose was in FFVII? o Ao;

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Laili: Fair point, guess we can blame Square for that, guess they thought big boobed woman would help sell the game back then so we got Tifa and her tits still would of been nice to have a slight change to her but then all the Rifa fanboys wouldn't of liked it.

And that sounds like fun! SO wish I could join in, I would SO love to fight against others. XD

Just watched an FFVII battle with Tifa and you are right, Kether, minus her patting herself down/dusting herself off/whatever you want to call it after she wins the pose is the same but still...screw being traditional and sticking to the FFVII game! There is a red light district in that game and her tits are twice the size they are now (at least Square decided to cut them down a size or two when AC came along) we could of given her a new pose, if only for Dissidia. Square hasn't needed sex to sell that game so a new pose wouldn't of been too bad would it? Of course, as I said above, fanboys would be in rage but still. XD
Her chest jiggles in VII as well. I remember it clearly. In the cutscene before the motorcycle chase. As I had to do that whole part over several times. =.=

Friendly Bookworm

Kether Taninniver

But... Wasn't that what her victory pose was in FFVII? o Ao;

It is, a more realistic approach to her victory pose, but when she's not moving when she's done... they still move.

O~O'

Adorable Wife

11,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
Laili

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

I stand on the side of darkness.
But I don't know how long I can play this charade.

Breasts that defy physics.

If sex appeal and having characters who are generally appealing to the eye, Square will use that to their advantage in order to attract more people.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I wanted to be somebody else.
But how can I be a hero in the dark?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Friendly Bookworm

Anika_Strizuki
Laili

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

I stand on the side of darkness.
But I don't know how long I can play this charade.

Breasts that defy physics.

If sex appeal and having characters who are generally appealing to the eye, Square will use that to their advantage in order to attract more people.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I wanted to be somebody else.
But how can I be a hero in the dark?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Makes me want to sing the opening lines to Family Guy. There's nothing we can really do about it other than just deal with it.

Friendly Bookworm

Well everyone, the Cloud (Along with Yuna and Squall) Play Arts Kai Mini figurine is out in North America. They are $19.99 USD plus shipping on the Square Enix Online Store.

A Series 2 is coming out with will feature Tifa (with Red XIII) and Sephiroth from the VII cast. They'll be with Lightning (with Odin) and Tidus (with chocobo).

Fated Paladin

I want the Sephiroth one when it comes out because I totally don't have enough Sephiroth figures as it is emotion_awesome but I don't buy stuff online, and I'd have a hard time finding it at any comic book or anime stores. :'c
P 7
Malee
Sephiroth - A legendary member of SOLDIER, Sephiroth goes missing under mysterious circumstances after a mission in Nibelhiem and is presumed dead. He returns years later in search of the Promised Land. He is the main protagonist of the game.

I'm sure a lot of fangirls would agree with you on that last point. xd

Many Fangirls would agree indeed. And thank you I am glad somebody know the real story behind Sephiroth.

Friendly Bookworm

Kether Taninniver

I want the Sephiroth one when it comes out because I totally don't have enough Sephiroth figures as it is emotion_awesome but I don't buy stuff online, and I'd have a hard time finding it at any comic book or anime stores. :'c

Would your anime or comic book stores have a way of ordering it for you? Mine is able to do that if you give them a notice or even just the recommendation.

I am debating on getting the Yuna one. But I've been oogling the Trading Arts series A LOT. So tempted to start collecting them. gonk

Fated Paladin

Laili
Kether Taninniver

Would your anime or comic book stores have a way of ordering it for you? Mine is able to do that if you give them a notice or even just the recommendation.

I am debating on getting the Yuna one. But I've been oogling the Trading Arts series A LOT. So tempted to start collecting them. gonk

I don't actually know if I can. My mom's always considering asking if they do, since I've been looking for a Watchmen Ozymandias figure, and absolutely no comic or toy stores in the area have had it in stock for years (but they have every other Watchmen figure classified_fu ). I really should look into it, since the anime store seemed to start phasing out the Square Enix figures right when I started looking for Fang and the XIII-2 figures. :C The comic book store is actually better than it now, though they tend to get older, more obscure lines. They do occasionally get a shipment of the newer stuff, at which point I panic buy everyone I want. emotion_awesome

I prefer the Play Arts, just because I like playing around and totally ripping off their default battle stances coming up with silly poses and interactions for them. Though my mom was disturbed when I had Sephiroth trying to stab Aerith... and then got more disturbed when I had Sephiroth buy flowers from her instead. ಠ_ಠ

Friendly Bookworm

Kether Taninniver
Laili
Kether Taninniver

I don't actually know if I can. My mom's always considering asking if they do, since I've been looking for a Watchmen Ozymandias figure, and absolutely no comic or toy stores in the area have had it in stock for years (but they have every other Watchmen figure classified_fu ). I really should look into it, since the anime store seemed to start phasing out the Square Enix figures right when I started looking for Fang and the XIII-2 figures. :C The comic book store is actually better than it now, though they tend to get older, more obscure lines. They do occasionally get a shipment of the newer stuff, at which point I panic buy everyone I want. emotion_awesome

I prefer the Play Arts, just because I like playing around and totally ripping off their default battle stances coming up with silly poses and interactions for them. Though my mom was disturbed when I had Sephiroth trying to stab Aerith... and then got more disturbed when I had Sephiroth buy flowers from her instead. ಠ_ಠ

Oh the humor of posing figurines. emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces