Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tifa is pretty damn sexy. Hmm...Cloud is cool...Sabin is cool...Shadow is cool...and Tifa is sexy. xd
Vincent! I simply love his eyes and hair... He's adorable! C'mon!
I think Vincent or Sephiroth is sexiest. And Sephiroth is the my favorite villian. He has the whole "I'm evil and you love my a**. Yes you." And you know, I'd grab them and have 'em in bed in a second if they were tangible... scream sweatdrop
yuna is very sexy and cute and hot
Favorite: Rikku
Sexiest: Xu (FF cool She just acts so HOT
Fav Villain: Adel (Nothing beats a 10 foot sorceres with abs and pecs like Van Dam)
ahhhhh! All FF guys are hoooooot

Aged Codger

Nothing beats Sephy in sexyness.. cool
Ohh..I luv him! heart
heart Sephiroth heart is the sexiest character.......mwahaa
*twitches* Nuu... Zidane and Sephy are the best. XD Whoot! *glomps the Zidane* Nya, Mines. razz Do a little dance, because I'm hyper. sweatdrop
Kuja... he just sooo pretty..... makes me embarassed....... i'm so ugly.... XP
Okay....... I'm going to have to say that Auron rocks. Seriously. Yes, I am aware that he's very old and VERY dead, but he's still cool and damn sexy...

And as far as villains go, it's Kuja all the way for me, with Sephiroth in a close second. I've just got a thing for tormented men with silver hair.

Dapper Conversationalist

....That was creepy. No serriously, that scared the hell outta me. Damn. Omg, damn... Anywaaaaays...

Favorite protagonist would have tyo be.... from ff6, Sabin prolly, FF7 is deffinatly Vincent, althought it would be even cooler if he had a scythe or somethin like that... FF8 is Zell... Im not sure why. I never really got into that game. ff9 is Vivi!!! Vivi!!! Yeaaaah!!! FF10 iiiis...Auron. Although I dont like how mysterious he is. That gets annoying reeeaaally fast. And my overall favorite iiiis.... Vivi!!! HE IS SO COOOL!!!

Heh, moving on. I find it kinda hard to find computerized characters attractive. I mean, you know they arent gonna take their clothes off. lol. If i haaad to pick one.... >< I cant remember her name... That chick from ff10... blonde hair... Scared of lightning.... Dammit! what was her name?! Did it start with an R? Rikku!!! Yeah, she's hot wink
Don't get me wrong though. I dont get off of that.... Often. JK!!! THATS FREAKIN GROSS!!

And finally Sephiroth is the man. I know im prolly like most saying that, but he is just so insanelly powerful, and mentally insane too... He's just a bad guy that you can love and hate at the same time. The end!
Hmmm...
I would have to say Sephiroth...from FF7
B/c...well its hard to say why but theres jus something i like about him that jus attracts me too him... 3nodding
well he is hot and all but theres jus somthing else too ^^ LOLz wink
Sephire! <spell check> heart
hey, i think the sexiest characters: would have to be MILLENIA! from grandia 2. and Squall from ff8.
The best couple of all time would have to be Squall and Rinoa 3nodding
hmmm and best villian would have to be Sephiroth or Edea cause they be sexy . even tho i havent played ff7 yet sweatdrop
i love rpg's thats all i'll play. and by far squaresoft games have the best graphics, the best stories, the best gameplay, the best replay value, and best value for money whee i just cant get enuff i hope they ccontinue making games for a very very long time ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff