Welcome to Gaia! ::

My favorite character is Aerith. She looks so unique from the female characters

Dapper Gekko

I'm really fond of Vayne from FFXII. I love the whole convoluted mess of relationships going on back in the Empire, and was more interested in that than what the main characters were up to.

There's a really dark family history there, and I hate how the Emperor acts as if he doesn't have a hand in why Vayne is the way he is. Necessity, and so House Solidor lives on...

I remember blinking and going "Wow" a bit when Venat told Vayne that their dreams were fulfilled beyond his knowing near the end.

He, Dr. Cid and Venat made quite the trinity. Neither he nor Dr. Cid were saints by a long shot, but their goal was a noble one even if the execution was not quite so much.

In the actual FMVs, Vayne is gorgeous too. His voice is also wonderful.

It really echoes Vagrant Story in a lot of ways.

Fluffy Bunny

14,075 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Invisibility 100
Sexy? I can't really say. I do think Paine and Snow have some points in the looks department.

For just favorites in general, I have to say Lightning, Squall, and Y'shtola. Maybe Cecil too. It's kind of hard to pick a specific favorite, you know?

Dapper Noob

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Gaian 50
Well, its a tie between Vincent and Sephiroth.. They are both very sexy hunks of man, and they both have those beautiful eyes and they have the sexiest hair, but what makes them so different is (as you know) Sephiroth is the bad guy and Vincent is the good guy. I tend to be a sucker for villains, but Vincent is just one sexy protagonist! whee heart xd

Hilarious Kitten

1,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Hygienic 200
Definitely Vincent and Gippal. And am I the only one who thinks Tidus was kinda cute... ninja

Girl-Crazy Star

i gotta say i really have a thing for roegadyns, but aside that.........

its gotta be an npc in ffxiv. A'aba Tia.
Favorite character: Vivi
Sexiest Character: Lulu
Favorite villain: Edea
Favorite summonable: Shiva

Original Shapeshifter

8,475 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dangerous Cat

11,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • OTP 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Who's your favorite character, and why?
- tied between Serah Farron and Tifa Lockheart. I honestly think they have the most likable personalities within the whole series along with the fact that it's obvious that they're not the strongest in terms of physical potential, but they're the most relatable and the most human out of all the characters I've seen ... And they're definitely mentally strong.

ALSO THEY'RE SUPER CUTE I LOVE CUTE GIRLS AHhhhHHh u w u;;

Which character (male or female, protagonist or antagonist) do you think is the most attractive/sexy?
Beautiful - Tifa Lockheart
Gorgeous - Vincent Valentine
Pretty - Squall Leonhart/Lightning Farron
Adorable - Zack Fair
Cute - Serah Farron
Handsome - Seifer Almasy/Snow Villiers
Sexy - Oerba Yun Fang

Who is your favorite villain, and why?
- I don't have one, but if I had to choose ... Probably ... Er, Caius Ballad? I just like how he was really strong and at the same time, he wasn't destroying the world because he was insane (Sephiroth) or for the hell of it ... OR 'cause he was an alien being or whatever ...

Which summonable ally (Esper, GF, Aeon) is your favorite?
- Odin from XIII

Distinct Gaian

800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
I love lightning
My favorite FF game has gotta b FFXII.I love the game play,and I personally can identify with the female characters like Fran,Panelo,and Ashe.Fran because she was an exile from her people and homeland,just like how I am not close to my blood family,and really haven't ever been.But just like she did with Balthier,I found a man who has been there for me and hasn't let me fall completely over the deep end.Panelo because I feel like she was taken for granted alot,and her strength of character was taken as a bit of a weakeness,especially by Vaan.But at the end she fought her hardest and she made a difference for the ones she loved.and Ashe because she fought for what she thought was right,even though she went through alot of mess,just like even though I have been through alot of tragedies in my life,I always try to keep true to my inner voice.But yeah,that's my favorite FF game. smile

Who's your favorite character, and why?
I refuse to pick one and since I have so many I'm not even going to bother. lol.

Which character do you think is the most attractive/sexy?
Fang. I feel no need to explain.

Who is your favorite villain, and why?
Kya-ha-ha and Gya-ha-ha. Just because I love calling them that.
No actually it's Kuja because he's a drag monkey.
I really don't have good reasons for favoritism. XD.

Which summonable ally (Esper, GF, Aeon) is your favorite?
I'm always fond of Shiva and Ifrit.
But I'd have to say my favorite to actually use are probably the Eidolons from XIII.
Unfortunately I rarely get to use most of them.
It made me miss Materia. lol.

Hopeful Lunatic

13,975 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Perfect Attendance 400
idk what it is about Vincent Valentine but he is my favorite character in the entire FF series. I always get him as soon as possible and keep him in my party the rest of the game. I think its because when me and my cousin were like 8 we would "play" final fantasy outside and he'd be cloud cuz he was blonde and id be Vincent cuz I had dark hair.
as far as sexiest character my heart belongs to Tifa in not just FF but any video game series. I think what attracted me most to my girlfriend was the fact she looked very similar to Tifa.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff