Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gaian

lightning cause shes hot
Either Tifa or Yuna but I think I prefer Yuna because she's a beuty heart
Villains: Kuja and Vayne. Period. razz

Protagonists: Balthier, Cecil, Kain.
My favorite FF characters are: Yuna and Fran biggrin
The best looking FF characters are: Sephiroth and Kain heart heart heart heart heart heart heart dramallama
The best FF villains are: Kuja, Gabranth, Vayne, Kadaj, and Jecht (They are also very smexy)

Hygienic Smoker

2,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
â—† For now it's Promptu lol even if the game hasn't come out yet. I'd used to have the biggest crush Reno <3. I like Kefka and Ultimecia as the villains :3 â—†

700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Squall and Edea heart
Caius is my favourite villain.
My favorite characters are Zack from Crisis Core and Cloud. then sexiest is Tifa and sephiroth ismy favorite villian cuz he is Bad a**

shane12012's Partner

Tricky Shapeshifter

20,925 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Bonfire Starter 500
I love Cloud, red Xlll, Vincent, and Sephiroth. Sephiroth is the best FF bad guy and sexiest one too. Tidus is cute too. heart
Favorite Character...
Cloud because of I'm more of a swordsmen-ship
Sexiest Character...
Tifa and I think most of you know why...
Favorite Villain...
Seferoth 'cause he has a giant katana sword thing

Desirable Lover

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
Kain - Liam O'Brien is just amazing at his job and just everything about Kain is amazing.
Rikku. - Ya know.
Caius - Love his and Yuel's Story. And again. Liam O'Brien.
Final Fantasy: Phoenix Dance

http://youtu.be/W3HTe-0n6Go

Business Tycoon

Male Sephiroth
Female Rikku FFX and FFX2

Clean Genius

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Sephiroth is the most badass villain XD

Distinct Gaian

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
EverDarkSan
squall must die by cloud's almighty sword....ah yes, he's just so....ahem, my fav character is cloud, least is squall- don't forget those choc's and mog relatives! wink

i don't get why you hate Squall so much. is it because of his personality? but still I like Squall more than Cloud because i feel sympathetic for him more than Cloud but that doesn't mean that i hate Cloud. i love them both but i just find Squall sexier than Cloud especially in his third costume in Dissida.

Distinct Gaian

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
i haven't played the series but i watch few of the FF series on youtube so

my favorite male is obviously Squall Leonhart from FF8 because his character somewhat reminds me of myself during my childhood times being a bit shy and somewhat aloof then i gradually open up to others as i enter middle school and beyond. that is how Squall is he starts out shy then he opens ups to others (mainly Rinoa) later on in the game. Irvine comes close second.
Female would be Rydia from FF4. Rinoa comes second.

sexiest character is Squall hands down because he has a great body and the one of the guys that looks badass with the scar on his face (other one would be Ogma from Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon). even though he is two years younger than me and his icy blue eyes will always makes me melt on the inside. Irvine(for his appearance) and Cloud(again the blue eyes) are my runner ups.

favorite antagonist would be Sephiroth

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces