Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Citizen

1. Who's your favorite character, and why?
Zack Fair. Not only do I think he's the most human, despite the whole SOLDIER thing, he's just an all-around guy. He starts out as a fun loving, slightly cocky character that basically gets thrown into the mix when things get bad between Sephiroth, Angeal and Genisis~ He matures throughout the game, and you can't help but feel sympathy towards him because he tried so hard to embrace his dreams; he just didn't make it. 'Least he protected his honor until the very end; and he's with Angeal, again. heart

2. Which character (male or female, protagonist or antagonist) do you think is the most attractive/sexy?
For the males; I think I'll have to go with Balthier. I disliked 12 greatly, but I would let him take me captive any day. heart And as for the females, I have the biggest crush on Oerba Yun Fang. Maybe it's because of her attitude, or how protective she is over Vanille, but I am just utterly in love with her. (She looks good, too.)

3. Who is your favorite villain, and why?
Hmm... Edea, from 8. Not only did she look epic as a sorceress, but I love the conflict on how she had been everyone's caretaker.

4. Which summonable ally (Esper, GF, Aeon) is your favorite?
Anima. I felt kind of bad for it, y'know?

Profitable Conventioneer

9,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
1. yuna; i luv her i wish she was more assertive in 10 but the fact that she could summon the aeons rocked
2. sexist: fang or lighting,maaaaybe tifa; dear lord are they smexy
3 fav villlan: well i have a total hate fest on seymore, i guess id say....kefka because he's just histerical
4. my fav summon, definately Bahatmut, especially in 10, unlock the damage limit and daaaaaamn he kicks a**! xd

Fluffy Cat

Sephiroth or Kuja.
The sexiest charcter I have to say is Claire Farron.
All of the girls in final fantasy 7 and garnet in 9 and rinoa in 8 are by far the sexiest

cloud zidane vivi and barett are my favorite heros

Seproith and the black waltzs from 9 are my favorite emeny

Sparkly Seeker

Please god help me get over Lightning's incredible design so that I can move on with my life.

User Image

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
ah...Snow from FF XIII, he's very sexy good looking.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,275 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Who's your favorite character, and why? Hmm. I think that would be Tidus and the story behind him.
Which character (male or female, protagonist or antagonist) do you think is the most attractive/sexy?
Male: Tidus. Hands down.
Female: Yuna or Rikku. They're both pretty hot.
Who is your favorite villain, and why? Seymour. I have a habit of fangirling whenever I see him. Something about him attracts me, but I'm not quite sure what.
Which summonable ally (Esper, GF, Aeon) is your favorite? Ifrit(FFX). I think it's mostly because he's the fire aeon and all nifty. Buttttt Anima is pretty badass too. I love the damage she does.

Aged Strawberry

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Who's your favorite character, and why?
Hmmm. Well I have to say my favorite character is Laguna Loire from VIII. I feel that he is such an underrated character and he is pretty much the reason Squall and Rinoa are even there. If you really think about it, Rinoa could have possibly been his child if he never left meaning there would be no Squall or VIII to being with... ranting much....

Which character (male or female, protagonist or antagonist) do you think is the most attractive/sexy?
Male Protagonist: I say it's Tidus. Cute and adorable, love that in a guy.
Female Protagonist: Tifa Lockhart. She's just so undeniably pretty.
Male Antagonist: Seph...no. It's Cid Raines if you can really count him as an antagonist.
Female Antagonist: Rosso the Crimson...hate her! But she has a pretty-ness to her.

Who is your favorite villain, and why?
Hmm...that is Genesis Rhapsodos. He just wanted a way to be normal again. And the only way he knew was to have Sephiroth's genes and destroy all of Shinra. I see it as he wanted to stop Shinra from ruining the lives of others.

Which summonable ally (Esper, GF, Aeon) is your favorite?
I like Shiva, all versions of her.

Bibliophile

12,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Sexiest of them all is Noctis, enough said
~ ✩ ✩ ✩ ~

Favourite and why: Zack Fair, all the way. Though Auron comes a very close second. Zack's smile is contagious, and he's just really easy-going and he's not the stereotypical, over-the-top protagonist with a dark past. Zack is my inspiration. Ahhh, precious darling.

Most attractive male or female: Lightning and Auron. Lightning's got some nice legs and I have a thing for older guys, in the case of Auron, heh. Actually, this is hard. Edge Geraldine, Basch fon Ronsenburg, Sabin and Balthier aren't that bad to look at, either.

Favourite villain: KEFKA. He's humourous AND a wicked villain. Oh, and his voice in Dissidia was BRILLIANT.

Favourite summons: The classic Ifrit and Shiva. I'd ship the two of them, if I could.

~ ✩ ✩ ✩ ~

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Who's your favorite character, and why? I like Snow, he doesnt care if he gets hurt as long as he can defend the ones he loves.

Which character (male or female, protagonist or antagonist) do you think is the most attractive/sexy? Tifa Lockhart, Hands down.

Who is your favorite villain, and why? I dont really have one.

Which summonable ally (Esper, GF, Aeon) is your favorite? I really only like Zelara, This guy was hard to fight and looks awesome.

Unbeatable Raider

7,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Who's your favorite character, and why?
Since I've only played FF13, I've got to say, it's Hope. No, Lightning. Nooo, Fang. God dangit, too hard to decide gonk . I like Lightning, because she's strong, cool and smart. She would destroy mountains to protect her sister Serah and others that she cares about. Hope is just simply adorable. Not to talk about how he is in FF13-2 *faints*. Fang is just... awesome. I love her personality and her accent.

Uuuuh... Hope and Maqui (LOL) in FF13-2, and Cid Raines in FF13. IDK why biggrin .

Who is your favorite villain, and why?
Villain, huh... Yaag Rosch. I don't know why. I just took a liking to him. Jihl Nabaat seemed pretty cool and evil too cool .

Which summonable ally (Esper, GF, Aeon) is your favorite?
Odin 3nodding . He seems the most loyal and adorable.

Friendly Werewolf

3,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
my fav is
Aerith (FFVII
Sexyist is between Cloud(FFVII)
Nole(FF XIII-2)
Tidus(FFX)

Hilarious Prophet

7,400 Points