Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

7 days. Yep. Next Tuesday is the official release date.

Still hoping SE ships the CE's early and I get it early or something. razz

Versatile Receiver

omg if you get yours on Friday I will destroy U emotion_donotwant

though I guess if anyone in this subforum deserves to get it early it's you, seemingly biggest XIII fan

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

At the very least I hope I get it on time. Digital River has a bad reputation for these kinds of things. :c

Girl-Crazy Grabber

I just want to know how many innocents I need to sacrifice in order to win the CE preorder draw for that lovely, lovely PS3.

Because I will sacrifice all the innocents.

So, like, two people.

Versatile Receiver

I drove past the shopping centre in town yesterday and there was a stock truck and my mind immediately jumped to "I WONDER IF LIGHTNING RETURNS IS IN THAT TRUCK"

God I'm desperate for some retailer to break the street date so everyone can begin selling it... idk how it works in America but here if a store starts selling a product before the official release date all other retailers have to be granted permission to begin selling as well to prevent loss of fair competition.

But I mean I guess if I'm going to use up all my broken-street-date-luck I'd prefer somewhere starts selling FFXHD a week early. God damn would I prefer the hell out of that.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

No shipping notifs for the CE yet. Guess it won't be shipping until just before the 11th. :c

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

Lara Croft DLC Costume for Lightning.

Lonely Exhibitionist

Ew. I forgot the Beauty that is Lara Croft belongs to Eidos.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

At least the outfit suits her?

Anyway, some people are claiming they got emails saying their CE has shipped. So far, all of the people that said this had 5-7 day shipping or w/e. Nothing for me, yet, but I do have 1-2 day shipping. :L

Friendly Bookworm

It's true. A friend of mine began freaking out because he didn't have the money in his bank account to pay for it and it was already being shipped. I'm awaiting for Friday when I get paid and see how my finances go for LR. If all is well, I'm getting the Collector's Edition. If not, it will be the Steelbook Limited Edition one from Gamestop.

LIGHTNING AS LARA CROFT. OMG.

A battle picture for you all, using Lara's pickaxe as a weapon:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@ Super Stardom: I'm just glad it's not referencing the TR: Angel of Darkness. That was an abomination of a game that I refuse to believe exist. (The only other game to win that title was Devil May Cry 2.)

---

Has anyone preordered the strategy guide to Lightning Returns? I hear some places wanted $40 for the Collector's Edition one when you can get it for $25 on Amazon.com.

Comes with the "Art of War" DLC. FYI~ ♥

Friendly Bookworm

REGINA SPEKT0R
I drove past the shopping centre in town yesterday and there was a stock truck and my mind immediately jumped to "I WONDER IF LIGHTNING RETURNS IS IN THAT TRUCK"

God I'm desperate for some retailer to break the street date so everyone can begin selling it... idk how it works in America but here if a store starts selling a product before the official release date all other retailers have to be granted permission to begin selling as well to prevent loss of fair competition.

But I mean I guess if I'm going to use up all my broken-street-date-luck I'd prefer somewhere starts selling FFXHD a week early. God damn would I prefer the hell out of that.

The worst I saw was my sister when Jak 3 was coming out wondering if it was in Gamestop yet. The guy said she was two days early. She pouted and he said "I will however, let you hold it and oogle the case for 5 minutes."

My sister was holding Jak 3 two days before launch. ^^

But yeah, I walked into Gamestop and the guy looked at me as I was watching one of the LR promotional videos on their TVs and goes "You're the Final Fantasy addict. I can tell!" "What?" "YOUR MUG SAYS IT ALL."

... Holding a FFVII: AC Cloud tumbler with my coffee in it.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

I preordered the CE Guide as well from Amazon since it was discounted.

Versatile Receiver

I like the Lara DLC. There seems to be a bit of controversey over SE selling out blah blah blah but I think it's cool that they're offering OPTIONAL DLC as fanservice. I mean if it was a garb included with the base game that might be iffy but as a DLC outfit I think it's pretty cool. I do however wish it was TR: Legend's Lara. Legend remains the best TR game.

Laili
The worst I saw was my sister when Jak 3 was coming out wondering if it was in Gamestop yet. The guy said she was two days early. She pouted and he said "I will however, let you hold it and oogle the case for 5 minutes."

My sister was holding Jak 3 two days before launch. ^^

But yeah, I walked into Gamestop and the guy looked at me as I was watching one of the LR promotional videos on their TVs and goes "You're the Final Fantasy addict. I can tell!" "What?" "YOUR MUG SAYS IT ALL."

... Holding a FFVII: AC Cloud tumbler with my coffee in it.
I love the idea that you're notorious among the employees of your local gamestop lol

Lonely Exhibitionist

Is the collector's edition guide in a limited run like ffxiiis or an unlimited like ffxiii-2? Because I own both and wanna own the third but idk if it's necessary to buy it now.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

I don't know. :c

I honestly don't believe it'll stick around since LR is so very unpopular.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff