Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Phantom

Riku Lucifen
That would be....interesting....
It has sort of happend before, between games.

X had super serious music, while X-2 was the "attack of the super hyper pop-ness".
Although, the games had completly different themes, too.....

I'll just shut up. 3nodding

I know this is totally unrelated, but OMG your avatar is so cool! What's that animated background called?
I loved the music in Final Fantasy X, I have disc 1-4 of the O.S.T music on my iPod; and most of the music in X-2 is just annoying or just well, too happy. Memory of Lightwaves is probably the best song in FFX-2, although I hate the darned spherechange and dressphere system and ultra-girliness - skimp in X-2, really. FFX was just excellent though, undeniably. Tidus makes a better protagonist than Yuna, waay better, in my opinion.

Apocalyptic Phantom

11,250 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
Winter-Solistice
Riku Lucifen
That would be....interesting....
It has sort of happend before, between games.

X had super serious music, while X-2 was the "attack of the super hyper pop-ness".
Although, the games had completly different themes, too.....

I'll just shut up. 3nodding

I know this is totally unrelated, but OMG your avatar is so cool! What's that animated background called?
I loved the music in Final Fantasy X, I have disc 1-4 of the O.S.T music on my iPod; and most of the music in X-2 is just annoying or just well, too happy. Memory of Lightwaves is probably the best song in FFX-2, although I hate the darned spherechange and dressphere system and ultra-girliness - skimp in X-2, really. FFX was just excellent though, undeniably. Tidus makes a better protagonist than Yuna, waay better, in my opinion.

...!
THANK YOU! T____T
First person to complement me! 4laugh
Astra-10: Rolling Rainstorm is the item!

I seriously love X's music. So beautiful. Via Purifico is one I particularly love....But most songs linked to the "Suteki da ne" Leitmotif I love.

X-2, no matter what people say, will always be special to me. Was my first FF! I personally loved the dress-sphere system, but I think they could of implemented it better. And gotten rid of the "skimpy-ness". They changed Yuna's personality too much too.... :/
Music was decent at times. "Demise" (Though it is lacking compared to main game final bosses) , "Yuna's Ballad" (<3) and "Vegnagun Starting" (Epic death organ!) are good! 1000 words isn't too bad, and got me into J-pop.

The only thing I had against X was the sphere grid. I was late playing it, but still quite young. I found the sphere grid quite confusing at the time...Still, beat Penance either way. Can't wait till the HP port!

....I went on a bit... xD

Gracious Phantom

Yeah, agreed. I love the FFX O.S.T...I deleted the few songs I didn't like on it though. xD I am very picky! If I don't even like one song in an album, I'll delete it. I really don't like the hymn of the fayths, for example. Lol, I must have forgotten! 'Demise' is also one of my faves from FFX-2, sounds so terrifying and cool. When did that song ever play in X-2 though? I've never heard 'Demise' play in the game at all. :/

I guess Via Purifico is cool. (Why the heck did they change it to Via Infinito in X-2 though?! O.o) Yeah, I like listening to Yuna's Ballad when I'm feeling kind of sad or lonely...or reflective, either / or. What you defeated Penance?! I could only defeat Dark Valefor (with the Magus Sisters)...that's it. -.- Oh I loved the Sphere Grid! So cool, intricate and colourful~ bet that would have taken forever to draw up that whole sphere grid. The Expert Grid is hard to use, from what I remember. Probably 'cause I'm not an expert. xD
Winter-Solistice
'Demise' is also one of my faves from FFX-2, sounds so terrifying and cool. When did that song ever play in X-2 though? I've never heard 'Demise' play in the game at all. :/

Demise plays in one of the final boss fights. I don't remember exactly which one.

Apocalyptic Phantom

11,250 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
Winter-Solistice
Yeah, agreed. I love the FFX O.S.T...I deleted the few songs I didn't like on it though. xD I am very picky! If I don't even like one song in an album, I'll delete it. I really don't like the hymn of the fayths, for example. Lol, I must have forgotten! 'Demise' is also one of my faves from FFX-2, sounds so terrifying and cool. When did that song ever play in X-2 though? I've never heard 'Demise' play in the game at all. :/

I guess Via Purifico is cool. (Why the heck did they change it to Via Infinito in X-2 though?! O.o) Yeah, I like listening to Yuna's Ballad when I'm feeling kind of sad or lonely...or reflective, either / or. What you defeated Penance?! I could only defeat Dark Valefor (with the Magus Sisters)...that's it. -.- Oh I loved the Sphere Grid! So cool, intricate and colourful~ bet that would have taken forever to draw up that whole sphere grid. The Expert Grid is hard to use, from what I remember. Probably 'cause I'm not an expert. xD

Like Mr Moomoo said, Demise played in the final fight against Shuyin! The climb up to him sounded much more tense. Prolly cause you are climbing up a Giant Robot Space Organ Moth/Elephant. I want whatever they were taking wher they made it! xD
Listen to the Hum of the Fayth! That supprised me, hearing it in Luka.... xD

The thing that really hooked me on Yuna's Ballad was it playing against Bahamut. I had no idea what was going on, but I felt so sad at the time.... T____T

I got lucky! Thank god for almost everything being suceptable to Zanmato (Go Yojimbo! Still, it's kinda cheating...)...
Dark Valefor, Dark Magus Sisters and Dark Anima I had the most problems with... :/

My problem with the sphere grid was making builds. I had no idea what to make for each character at the time, so I just placed random spheres everywhere, and neglected Waka. xD

Thinking of Valfor reminds me...I still need to beat Valfodr LV70 and LV90....Why do I fail! gonk
Also, trying to keep it somewhat on topic, listen to Assault from X and Fang's theme from XIII. Sounds like someone got inspiration from X!

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
User Image

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

The composer for XIII was one of the composers that worked on X.

Apocalyptic Phantom

11,250 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
Cupcakesu
User Image

The composer for XIII was one of the composers that worked on X.

That prolly explains it... xD
Also explains why I love the OST for both... sweatdrop

Annnnnd, while I'm here....Any advice for Valfodr, Level 70 and 99, anyone? The Chichu's are too much for me. >.<
I have the Chichu "God" build, not that it helps much at this point...I need AoEs!

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Quote:
Quote:
Source: http://www.facebook.com/LightningReturnsFFXIII?fref=ts

本日は、街についてのおさらいでした。と言ってもこれはごく一部の要素です。これからまだまだたくさんの情報を 公開していきます。来週は、また別の要素についておさらいしていきたいと思います。本日最後に一つだけポイント です。現在公開中のティザーサイト(http://www.square-enix.co.jp/fabula/...ReturnsFFXIII/)ですが、見る時間帯によってややデザインが違います。実はこれがゲーム本編の大事な要素になっています。 そ れでは、良い週末をお過ごしください!

"A recap about the cities was presented today. However, this is just one of the many elements to the game. I will be publishing a lot more information soon. In fact i think next week, we will be presenting to you a new element. One last thing for today: The teaser site is currently being published (http://www.square-enix.co.jp/fabula/LightningReturnsFFXIII/), and its design is changes slightly depending on the time you view it. This will become an important element to the game's story. With that said, have a good weekend!"
User Image

I'm surprised you don't see Bhunivelze on that world overview. I was kinda hoping I would see it again. I always found walking around on Pulse and looking up to see Cocoon hanging in the sky pleasantly creepy and strangely beautiful at the same time. Especially in XIII, when as you traveled to Oerba you would see it steadily come closer and closer until it was like, right there, and you felt like you could reach out and touch it...

I would love that experience again. Especially since I think Bhunivelze is creepier looking than Cocoon, it would really add to the mood imo.

edit: okay so the FF wiki says the planet looking thing is Bhunivelze.... It really looks nothing like Bhunivelze, but I guess it makes sense...

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Keep in mind we're seeing the picture of a "world" like... hundreds of years into the future. Bhunivelze could've changed by then. o;

Gracious Phantom

Riku Lucifen
Winter-Solistice

Like Mr Moomoo said, Demise played in the final fight against Shuyin! The climb up to him sounded much more tense. Prolly cause you are climbing up a Giant Robot Space Organ Moth/Elephant. I want whatever they were taking wher they made it! xD
Listen to the Hum of the Fayth! That supprised me, hearing it in Luka.... xD

The thing that really hooked me on Yuna's Ballad was it playing against Bahamut. I had no idea what was going on, but I felt so sad at the time.... T____T

I got lucky! Thank god for almost everything being suceptable to Zanmato (Go Yojimbo! Still, it's kinda cheating...)...
Dark Valefor, Dark Magus Sisters and Dark Anima I had the most problems with... :/

My problem with the sphere grid was making builds. I had no idea what to make for each character at the time, so I just placed random spheres everywhere, and neglected Waka. xD

Thinking of Valfor reminds me...I still need to beat Valfodr LV70 and LV90....Why do I fail! gonk
Also, trying to keep it somewhat on topic, listen to Assault from X and Fang's theme from XIII. Sounds like someone got inspiration from X!

Oh right, lol I never noticed! I just noticed that Shuyin had the exact same moves as Tidus; the only difference being that the names of them were different, pretty much. I make fun of Vegnagun and call him 'Vegie gun' xD. Yeah, well she was pretty much killing her own aeons; who fought alongside her in FFX, so playing 'Yuna's Ballad' is suiting. Well, 9/10 the time I payed Yojimbo 1 million+ gil, he'd do some other move, die - then my party comes back and they are annihilated. -.- Stingy a**...lol, you must really dislike Wakka!

Apocalyptic Phantom

11,250 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
Winter-Solistice
Oh right, lol I never noticed! I just noticed that Shuyin had the exact same moves as Tidus; the only difference being that the names of them were different, pretty much. I make fun of Vegnagun and call him 'Vegie gun' xD. Yeah, well she was pretty much killing her own aeons; who fought alongside her in FFX, so playing 'Yuna's Ballad' is suiting. Well, 9/10 the time I payed Yojimbo 1 million+ gil, he'd do some other move, die - then my party comes back and they are annihilated. -.- Stingy a**...lol, you must really dislike Wakka!

Tidus is in theory the dream Shuyin, so the move thing kinda makes sense. I wonder who the dream Lenne was....?
Vegie Gun! xD
I felt no sorrow killing perfect Dark Ixion. That was evil.... Angra Manyu was just as bad, though...
Too bad we got no Aeon's as XIII-2 DLC...
I believe, the higher Yojimbo's overdrive bar, the more likely. So during these battles, I used Yuna's Grand Summoning.
I just don't like Wakka...Kinda annoying with the fact you need him for the ranged attacks...

Gracious Phantom

Riku Lucifen
Winter-Solistice

Tidus is in theory the dream Shuyin, so the move thing kinda makes sense. I wonder who the dream Lenne was....?
Vegie Gun! xD
I felt no sorrow killing perfect Dark Ixion. That was evil.... Angra Manyu was just as bad, though...
Too bad we got no Aeon's as XIII-2 DLC...
I believe, the higher Yojimbo's overdrive bar, the more likely. So during these battles, I used Yuna's Grand Summoning.
I just don't like Wakka...Kinda annoying with the fact you need him for the ranged attacks...

Guess so. Oh, good ol' Vegie Gun. I don't even know what kind of a creature it represents. But then again, none of the monsters in FF are real, lol. THUNDAJA dead. D: Damn dark Ixion! Lol, Angra Mainyu just ejected me, couldn't even touch him. Wakka is racist towards Al Bhed. I'm against discrimination. Since when do balls hurt anyway?

Apocalyptic Phantom

11,250 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
Winter-Solistice

Guess so. Oh, good ol' Vegie Gun. I don't even know what kind of a creature it represents. But then again, none of the monsters in FF are real, lol. THUNDAJA dead. D: Damn dark Ixion! Lol, Angra Mainyu just ejected me, couldn't even touch him. Wakka is racist towards Al Bhed. I'm against discrimination. Since when do balls hurt anyway?

xD
I gave up on strategy angainst Angra Mainyu. Cat n** + Trigger Happy!
He was forced to reform when he realised Yevon's lies, though. And the babies name was nice; Vidina, which is Al-Bhed. After X he is an Ok, if boring character. I hate him for the reason I love Hope! Character Development!
Look at the World Champion. Tell me that if that hits you, it won't hurt! xD

Gracious Phantom

Riku Lucifen
Winter-Solistice

xD
I gave up on strategy angainst Angra Mainyu. Cat n** + Trigger Happy!
He was forced to reform when he realised Yevon's lies, though. And the babies name was nice; Vidina, which is Al-Bhed. After X he is an Ok, if boring character. I hate him for the reason I love Hope! Character Development!
Look at the World Champion. Tell me that if that hits you, it won't hurt! xD

Well, it's not like I ever did any battles strategically! Plus, it ejected my party before I could do anything at all. Really? I though that Vidina was a totally whack name. It has like its hair sticking up, curled slightly inwards at the top of the tuft. A light-skinned red-head xD. Is Vidina female or male, lol?! Wait, so who do you hate? O.o OMG, Hope Estheim is hot. AHEM pardon me, and he looks even better in FFXIII-2.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff