User Image

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

I like it. D:
It's a lot better than just buying new ones from a chicken-girl. :c

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
See? That just proves it's the best in the series. Hadron Collider-powered boomerangs for the win.

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Yay. Finally beat the PuPu fight. And got the PuPu int he same fight. Now there's just GIRUGAMESU and Jihl.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
User Image

Gilgamesh battle is basically one of control. You need to make sure he DOESN'T drop below 50% of his HP on your first stagger rush. If he dips even a bit below that, he'll go berserk and become a royal pain. :c

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Oh lord surprised Not like I could do that much anyway, lol.

I had a really, really annoying strategy earlier where I would just grind him before first stagger as much damage as possible. After that for two staggers he was at 4m, but he became impossible after that, lol.

That's why I'm going to try go for a 'Wound the ******** during stagger' strategy, and to do that I'm gon get Jihl. I don't know if its the ME suits, but the DLC fights I've done today were really, really easy.

If I want to win this fight, I need Elixirs and a good way of preventing "Eerie Soundwave". That move is probably the biggest screw over. Is using a Ribbon recommendable for this fight, or should I bolster stats/go for speed?

Romantic Hellraiser

The Youtube video I saw of him dying was using Elixirs like nobody's business. I have 50, but I used them all in my attempts to get Pupu. So I'm wasting time trying to get more monies.

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Just caught Jihl. Grinding on Archylte Steppe for materials (Potent Crystals, since I don't really know what is better for either her or Amodar).

And I only have four Elixirs emotion_0A0

9,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Edward 100
User Image
User Image

♦ ♦>I just bought a bunch of DLC today~ I got Serah's Beachwear and the N7 Armor. I got Noel the Spacetime Guardian. I bought the Lightning/Amodar, Omega, Jihl, and Pupu fights. I've completed Lightning/Amodar and Omega's, but I didn't get their crystals..

I'm scared to try the Jihl battle, I've heard she's ruthless..
<♦ ♦

Claims on: Yamamoto, Asari Ugetsu, Daisuke, Satoshi, Argentine, Dawn, and Maka.
User Image
Tarot Cards drawn/made by Artist Unknown.

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
And you didn't buy Gilgamesh, why?

Honestly, Jihl isn't that hard of a fight with max stats and good setup. I have still yet to beat Girugamesu though, because I'm too weak/crappy gear for it.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Absolute Claws
Just caught Jihl. Grinding on Archylte Steppe for materials (Potent Crystals, since I don't really know what is better for either her or Amodar).

And I only have four Elixirs emotion_0A0
User Image

For Jihl I'd probably go with Potents. She has a lot of debuff attacks that deal physical damage, and others that deal Magical. Plus the HP is nice.

For Amodar, full out Power.
I can't even be bothered to get the DLC. Ithought that I would be all over this stuff, but... I'll probably just YT Snow's episode like I did Sazh. especially since there's no way I'd ever fight whozitwhatshisface

/waits patiently for lightning's ep
Ignore if old, etc.

Looks like Versus' graphic director (Takeshi Arakawa) has left Square Enix and is now working for a japanese mobile game company (GREE). Someone found that the guy changed his work history on Facebook.
http://hokanko-alt.ldblog.jp/archives/67460325.html

I hope this isn't a sign that things aren't going so well with the game's development, but who knows at this point.

EDIT: From Kagari on GAF
Quote:
Apparently several key staff members from Square Enix have left the company as of the end of last year to go work on mobile games/GREE.

Including:

Ryuji Ikeda - Dissidia Final Fantasy main programmer
Shouta Shimoda - Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy planning director (RPG elements)/Dissidia FF (AI tuning)
Takeshi Arakawa - Kingdom Hearts texture director/Dissidia FF supervising director/Final Fantasy Versus XIII graphic director (system menu)

And as for why you would want to care about these relatively unknown people leaving:

duckroll
They're important not because of what they mean to KH or Versus, but rather how it shows poor management in S-E is causing problems for what would otherwise be great situations of growing talent within the company. These are core members of the Dissidia team, some of whom came directly from more junior roles on Kingdom Hearts games. By building a solid team from promoting younger members, Nomura managed to create a team which made a brand new series for the company in a brand new genre, and it was very successful.

But with poor management, now the series seems to be abandoned, and it might or might not have directly caused these members who are now in more senior roles to leave the company entirely. This means that the good work that was put into building the Dissidia staff into a new team has resulted in nothing. They're back to square one again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff