Hells yeah. Done my exams.

Time to get back to getting those DLCs. pirate

9,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Edward 100
Fallen Arcangel Serenity
That Lightning DLC looks amazingly exciting! :O

I DEMANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD IT SOON.
User Image
User Image

♦ ♦>Yes it does! The specialized class thing seems interesting! I wonder how that will all play in there!<♦ ♦

Claims on: Yamamoto, Asari Ugetsu, Daisuke, Satoshi, Argentine, Dawn, and Maka.
User Image
Tarot Cards drawn/made by Artist Unknown.

Romantic Hellraiser

Even Dissidia didn't have roles combined...it still had Paradigm shifts. So this is also relevant to my interests...Plus, getting both Lightning AND her armor? I'm so digging that. A lot. I had hoped they'd give us her, cause I just love that damn skirt. I WANT ONE. D:<
Crossing my fingers we might get some summons to play with? 0:

Romantic Hellraiser

I certainly hope so! She already demonstrated she can do it, why not under our control!

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
User Image

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

I think the closest we'll get to using any summons is having them as monsters. Which is a shame because I liked XIII summons. :c

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
She could only summon one Eidolon at a time, and other tiny useless monsters, so I'd say it'd probably be at best like the Serah + blegh vs Kain-Wannabe in that shadow place.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

If XIII-3 really is on its way despite the mad risk they would be taking (since I'm not seeing any conclusions coming from these DLC Scenarios), I certainly hope they take the time to make it the best one yet. And a part of that is using the Luminous Engine to get rid of all the issues Crystal Tools has (lighting/shadows/rendering). This alone could make the XIII-universe so much bigger and prettier, and let them keep things non-linear without lag issues.

And have all the positives of both XIII and XIII-2, while mixing in new features. For example, Lightning's DLC Battle system seems almost like a preview for what XIII-3's could be like. :<

And we could easily have a full cast again with everyone but Serah... :c

Lonely Exhibitionist

Peltrow
User Image

If XIII-3 really is on its way despite the mad risk they would be taking (since I'm not seeing any conclusions coming from these DLC Scenarios), I certainly hope they take the time to make it the best one yet. And a part of that is using the Luminous Engine to get rid of all the issues Crystal Tools has (lighting/shadows/rendering). This alone could make the XIII-universe so much bigger and prettier, and let them keep things non-linear without lag issues.

And have all the positives of both XIII and XIII-2, while mixing in new features. For example, Lightning's DLC Battle system seems almost like a preview for what XIII-3's could be like. :<

And we could easily have a full cast again with everyone but Serah... :c
We could definitely have Serah back as a cast member. Death isn't the end for Final Fantasy. We could easily go to the realm of the dead or some s**t to recover her soul.

Questionable Codger

8,950 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Gender Swap 100
To be honest, I'd rather have a XIII-3, because DLC is supposed to be extra stuff. I don't like the idea of a company making a game where the story is not even finished, unless it is followed by another game. $60 is already too much for a game in my opinion; making us spend more on DLC to finish the MAIN STORYLINE seems like kind of a ripoff. The Snow and Sazh episodes make sense, because they're not really a major part of this story, but I actually hope the Lightning DLC doesn't resolve anything and only provides insight into the game as a whole.
Peltrow
User Image

I think the closest we'll get to using any summons is having them as monsters. Which is a shame because I liked XIII summons. :c

I don't mind at all if it still uses the monster system, I just want there to be summons.

And hey, the monster system would probably be better, anyway, 'cause then the summon can stay on the field the entire battle. (and I honestly can't see Lightning riding a motorcycle or a hot rod anyway)
Telon
To be honest, I'd rather have a XIII-3, because DLC is supposed to be extra stuff. I don't like the idea of a company making a game where the story is not even finished, unless it is followed by another game. $60 is already too much for a game in my opinion; making us spend more on DLC to finish the MAIN STORYLINE seems like kind of a ripoff. The Snow and Sazh episodes make sense, because they're not really a major part of this story, but I actually hope the Lightning DLC doesn't resolve anything and only provides insight into the game as a whole.

And if it does it should be free, right?

I'm not expecting Lightning's DLC to resolve anything. I honestly don't think it will, either.

Though I do wonder whatever happened to Lindzei and Pulse. Was that ever explained in XIII? I never did fill out the datalog in that game..

Questionable Codger

8,950 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Gender Swap 100
MooMooJuice
Though I do wonder whatever happened to Lindzei and Pulse. Was that ever explained in XIII? I never did fill out the datalog in that game..
I don't remember off the top of my head, but I read in on the wiki once. The datalog was a little too cryptic for me. sweatdrop

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
MooMooJuice
Telon

I'm not expecting Lightning's DLC to resolve anything. I honestly don't think it will, either.

Just like everything else Toriyama writes, he comes up with great mysteries and grade A bullshit, and never resolves them, or simply says "No one knows how x y'd" in universe.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Absolute Claws
MooMooJuice
Telon

Just like everything else Toriyama writes, he comes up with great mysteries and grade A bullshit, and never resolves them, or simply says "No one knows how x y'd" in universe.
User Image

It's not uncommon in mythology for the gods or goddesses to have incomplete stories, and the Fabula Nova Crystallis never states what happens to Pulse or Lindzei either. As far as we know from released information, both Lindzei and Pulse seemingly disappeared never to be seen again. Naturally the fal'Cie felt abandoned.

This "Toriyama" excuse is getting dull and tiresome to read.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff