Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Woo I got like 17 Plat Ingots... 3 more to go.
Doesn't it feel like XIII can have DLC? I mean, we only explore, what, 1% of what Gran Pulse can offer?
twilight joey
I know upgrading is advised for post-game but I'm in Chapter 11 having some fun and have 4 weapons at star-level for Tier 1. Too bad 3 of them need the catalyst that costs 30,000 and I haven't found anything that drops them in my book. @_@
I almost have enough to break down and buy one. Just one though. Bleh.

You should at least have on of every catalyst, except for Dark Matter, which isn't 30.000. Which one are you missing? 30.000 isn't that much. You probably have more money than you realize. Though if it is scarletite, I'd suggest you wait. Enemies that drop that will come.

Also, I don't think it's advised to upgrade post-game, because that is mostly for people that want to have a platinum trophy. But around chapter 11 you are at the place where you can upgrade without much problems.

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Well my first experience with a Long Gui was:

Tortoise.... BUFFS. Tortoise. BUFFS. Heal. DEBUFFS LEG. TRIDISASTER THAT LEG. Highwind that leg. BUFFS. TORTOISE. Debuffs other leg. Tridisaster. Highwind. REBUFF. DEBUFF THE s**t OUT OF THE HEAD. TRIDISASTER THAT a** TILL 999.9%. Then Cerberus. Then Tortoise.

Rinse and Reapeat a second time.

Dead.
Mine was with a little less effort. But that was mostly because I didn't feel like taking to much time.. I had just gotten the Treasure hunter trophy and all I needed to do was take out a Long Gui.

Went to an older save. Upgraded the best weapon for the best team. Dismantles every doctor code I had for an Elixer and.. well had like 3 summons. But it only took two.

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Now I just need to farm for 5 Dark Matters :3
Shaolong Gui's are annoying. I bought those suckers. But it's probably faster defeating Shaolong Gui's. Cause they aren't that much harder than the Long Gui that you defeated on your way. You just can't make him fall. And the drop rate of Dark Matters are pretty high.

Manly Hunter

Yorun De Pimp
twilight joey
I know upgrading is advised for post-game but I'm in Chapter 11 having some fun and have 4 weapons at star-level for Tier 1. Too bad 3 of them need the catalyst that costs 30,000 and I haven't found anything that drops them in my book. @_@

You should at least have on of every catalyst, except for Dark Matter, which isn't 30.000. Which one are you missing? 30.000 isn't that much. You probably have more money than you realize. Though if it is scarletite, I'd suggest you wait. Enemies that drop that will come.

Also, I don't think it's advised to upgrade post-game, because that is mostly for people that want to have a platinum trophy. But around chapter 11 you are at the place where you can upgrade without much problems.

You must mean by the end of Chapter 11 having all of those things because I don't have the more expensive catalysts. I'm at the beginning doing Mission 7.
Perovskite is what I need. 30,000. I have more money than I realize? I know how to read. This isn't my first game or Final Fantasy, for that matter.
I ht a major roadblock that really killed the gameflow for me.

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Finally got the Platinum xD 92 hours and 41 minutes.

Manly Hunter

Leixi
Finally got the Platinum xD 92 hours and 41 minutes.

Congratulations! biggrin
I haven't beaten the story yet and I'm at 45 hours. I tend to take longer game time-wise just 'cause I pause to look at scenery in between battles. XD
twilight joey
Yorun De Pimp
twilight joey

You must mean by the end of Chapter 11 having all of those things because I don't have the more expensive catalysts. I'm at the beginning doing Mission 7.
Perovskite is what I need. 30,000. I have more money than I realize? I know how to read. This isn't my first game or Final Fantasy, for that matter.

I have no idea if I somehow managed to offend you. But okay.

Manly Hunter

Nope, not offended. I just didn't understand what you meant by saying I have more money than I realize. I suppose I should quit with Mission 7 and get back to the story to level up more, eh? smile
Question ; Does the Loremaster trophy require the bestiary to be filled by Libra, or can I simply fight the 100 different types of enemies until I reveale all the data?
I've beaten the storyline. Does anyone know how to do Cieth stone mission 62 & 64? If so, place your methods.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff