Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
I'm pretty much a final fantasy slave. I have ff7 ff 10 ff10-2 ff12 and I've played 13 but I need to upgrade to a new system crying but Ill suck it up. Its a bit slow at the beginning but all of them are. I'm jealous of whoever has it. i'm gonna go cry in a dark corner now
Twisted Angel of Darkness
One thing I don't understand is there is a achievement where you have to do over 100k in a single attack. When I was fighting the final boss, I did 99,999 repeatedly, but I couldn't break 100k. Why is this?

Genji Glove. You can break the damage limit with it.

Eloquent Explorer

7,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Langlen
One thing I don't understand is there is a achievement where you have to do over 100k in a single attack. When I was fighting the final boss, I did 99,999 repeatedly, but I couldn't break 100k. Why is this?

I got that trophy using Bahamut. Eidolons can break damage limit too.
Seraphor
Langlen

I got that trophy using Bahamut. Eidolons can break damage limit too.

Yeah, I just don't use Eidolons except for to quickly defeat Adamantoise.

7,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Spoilers:

At least, Vanille is in crystal stasis... So she might come back razz
Spoilers:

I don't think so. It's possible, but Fang and Vanille are pretty much the only thing stopping Cocoon from falling. I think it's bittersweet that the two lovebirds get to spend all of eternity together, though.

7,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Langlen
Spoilers:

I don't think so. It's possible, but Fang and Vanille are pretty much the only thing stopping Cocoon from falling. I think it's bittersweet that the two lovebirds get to spend all of eternity together, though.
User Image

Spoilers:

But remember, they managed to change their destiny once before, they can do it once again.

Dangerous Lunatic

Yorun De Pimp

Small spoilers, not really a spoiler... but Bahamuts mega flare can break the limit and once you defeat certain enemies within the cieth missions you get the Genji Glove, which has uncapped damage ability, so your own characters can break the limit.
Thank you.

Dangerous Lunatic

Leixi
Langlen
Spoilers:

User Image

Spoilers:

But remember, they managed to change their destiny once before, they can do it once again.
Spoiler: So I'm not the only one that thought they were a couple? And it truly is the bittersweet ending common in FF games. It does make me kinda sad. I can sit and watch the saddest movie ever without faltering, but you give me an RPG with a sad ending and it effects me. XD IF they do a sequel, I hope they don't ******** it up like they did X-2.

Now I have to decide whether to keep going for 100%, Or just start over since I REALLY botched this game.

Shy Genius

Discussion/Spoilers:

A) I also thought they were a couple. : ) <3

I understand that they can un-crystallize themselves (changing their fate)... but at the same time, they are also completely encased in the "tower" holding Cocoon up. If they are awakened, they still would need to find a way out without destroying Cocoon.

B)I'm at the end of the game. Beat Bathandelus.... but didn't really try to fight/feel like fighting Orphan 1 and 2. I'm almost but not quite done my crystarium.... but REALLY feel like completing it and doing some mark missions. Is it possible to go back to Pulse before I fight the boss or no?
I think so. Try heading backwards and their should be a warp gate. Although if you haven't beaten the boss yet I don't know

7,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Ace Paladin
Discussion/Spoilers:

A) I also thought they were a couple. : ) <3

I understand that they can un-crystallize themselves (changing their fate)... but at the same time, they are also completely encased in the "tower" holding Cocoon up. If they are awakened, they still would need to find a way out without destroying Cocoon.

B)I'm at the end of the game. Beat Bathandelus.... but didn't really try to fight/feel like fighting Orphan 1 and 2. I'm almost but not quite done my crystarium.... but REALLY feel like completing it and doing some mark missions. Is it possible to go back to Pulse before I fight the boss or no?
User Image

Yes you can return to Pulse before the final fight. Just use the portal of the Nexus to go back to the Tesseracts and then go through the Pulse portal.

You know that after you finish the game, you will be prompted to save.... that will lead you back to the save point before the boss. You get the final Crystarium expansion and then you can focus on Mark Missions.

7,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Woo 34 more Mark missions @W@

Still need to level up my main roles to level 5. And then the others.
I have a question, I am in ch 13, I am just done with the sub-boss before going to the final wrap to fight the main boss. I am wondering why is not character still lvl 4, how can I expand my character to reach lvl 5?
Sasami
I have a question, I am in ch 13, I am just done with the sub-boss before going to the final wrap to fight the main boss. I am wondering why is not character still lvl 4, how can I expand my character to reach lvl 5?

You've got to finish the game first.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces