Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bandersnatch and Jabberwocky wrecked me the first time I fought them..

I tried to kill Bandersnatch first.. which is a bad idea.

And I'm starting to think the whole reason I had such a hard time in the final chapters... Is because of the party I used.

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Grand_Geoff
Bandersnatch and Jabberwocky wrecked me the first time I fought them..

I tried to kill Bandersnatch first.. which is a bad idea.

And I'm starting to think the whole reason I had such a hard time in the final chapters... Is because of the party I used.
User Image

Which Party?

I used Fang/Lightning/Hope for Chapter 11-13.
I used Snow, Lightning and Fang.

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Yep. You need a Synergist in that party.

Synergist are key since they cast Bravery and Faith and Haste.

Bravery = 40% Strength
Faith = 40% Magic
Haste = Faster ATB bar charge

And the good thing about Hope is that he's a great Medic as well. So Combat Clinic would heal you faster.

Well Snow knows Protect.. Lightning knows Bravery and Faith and Fang knows Haste, Bravera, Faithra and Protectra.

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

I was doing the Mark Mission 12.... and then I thought the stone next to the monster was the 13th Mission.... then I took it and ran to the mark.... When I notice that just when I was going to face the Mark.... it was mission 52. xDD
Do you think Light/Sazh/Fang is a team that could work?
Bulbasauurr
Do you think Light/Sazh/Fang is a team that could work?

Yes, that team has everything you need. Sazh is a great buffer and Fang actually has a lot of handy debuffs. She's also a sentinel. Any battle you fear of losing you might want to turn to sentinel cause she takes up most of the damage then. Unless you're fighting with some "attack everybody with one attack" dude.

The only thing that doesn't truly work is Medic, because Lightning is an average medic. Harder battles won't be won that way unless you opened up every role.

My own part always consist of Lightning/Sazh/Vanille
twilight joey
Interesting.
And yeah, I know upgrading the weapons was a little ahead for where I am in the game but I felt like trying it out after reading a couple of guides. I'm debating on leveling up Hope and Fang's weapons or saving up for a catalyst for Lightning now. XD I'll upgrade as I progress and save a little time for when I'm grinding later, I suppose.

I'll be honest about Barthandalus. After hearing horror stories, I kept switching Hope back to Synergist to make sure I was buff'd and then back to Medic to make sure I had full HP the whole time. I was just worried he would take us out in one giant swoop or something and we were only in the red once. :/ So yeah, I can see what you mean about retrying it with a different save file. Honestly though, I didn't realize it was a full 12 minutes. I figured I'd get 3 stars at least. XD

I've been twitchy about upgrading ever since I started getting weapons with different abilities. "Maybe I should've upgraded that one" is a thought that often runs through my mind. gonk

I didn't hear the horror stories until after I beat him the first time and was on my quest for 5 stars, and I'd initially taken him down in 9 minutes with my weapons at level 6. It took beating him in 7 minutes with the weapons at level 7 to get 5 stars. I went in with Lightning, Sazh, and Vanille and used a Librascope at the start of the battle. I started with the Bully paradigm and switched between Ruthless, Decimation, Relentless Assault, and Diversity as needed throughout the fight. I also pulled out Odin while he was staggered, which left him staggered again by the time Odin left. mrgreen

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
sry..kinda random..
but does anyone no if they have a movie for Fabula nova crystallis...?
like FF VII: Advent Children

Beloved Sex Symbol

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
OMG-3L3NA
sry..kinda random..
User Image

<3

Not that I know of; no.

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
aww..dats too bad... :/
anyways thx smile

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Unless you count the whole FFXIII as a movie/game.

;B

Since all that kilo-metric dialogue was replaced by cutscenes.
Neochu.. Tips to beat it.

Actually tips to stay alive while I spam death..
`J i r a i y a
OMG-3L3NA
sry..kinda random..
User Image

<3

Not that I know of; no.

The game in of itself is like aplayable movie biggrin Maybe it will get popular enough for one, or (I really hoping) for a sequel! It might not happen, because of all the haters and such.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff