Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like the new game?

Totally 0.84705882352941 84.7% [ 72 ]
Eh, not so much... 0.15294117647059 15.3% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 85 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

vaan is a tank..game is amazing
Alois Kaiser
little bit of a let down, considering it's practicalls an expansion pack for dissidia, just without needing the original game. it's still great fun, but when i saw cloud and sephiroth fighting two other people, i was expecting a 4-way. i had a near pefect dissidia save, so duodecim was practically beat just by importing that save. lighting is pretty badass, but out of all the new characters, why gilgamesh? he's slow and bulky, but he can use two masamunes (sephiroth's sword) at once, which is awesome.

we, some of us (not including me...) have th kingdom hearts cloud, and a kingdom hearts sephiroth was released in japan recently, and there's a kingdom hearts squall (leon) so where the hell are sora riku ansem xemnas and master xeanort?!

They will never appear in this game, dude. Those were COSTUMES not CHARACTERS, so there's not even a correlation between the KH costumes and the KH characters other than that design existed in a KH game. Remember.. it's a FINAL FANTASY game, not a KINGDOM HEARTS game. KH just featured FF characters is all.
i like zidane and kuja xd theyre tha bomb

5,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
ugh you guys anyone been doing the labyrinth? i spent 10 hours on it and i only have it 21% explored eek xD this is gunna take longer then i thought xp but it really is fun biggrin and challenging ^w^ blaugh
itachie1212
ugh you guys anyone been doing the labyrinth? i spent 10 hours on it and i only have it 21% explored eek xD this is gunna take longer then i thought xp but it really is fun biggrin and challenging ^w^ blaugh

I've been at Labyrinth for a while..only 8 >.< I keep dying! Geez >.>

Friendly Businesswoman

8,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I love brawling with Tifa. xd

Unforgiving Tactician

Namida no Bara
itachie1212

I've been at Labyrinth for a while..only 8 >.< I keep dying! Geez >.>
i agree, the labyrinth is a real pain in the a**, i'm nearing halfway done now
so far my best character is lightning. lvl 100. next is tifa lockheart. lvl100. then yuna. lvl100.
I have yet to use van cause I dont realy like his moves. same with Laguna. kain is okay. he is lvl 94
I enjoyed playing this game allot even if I didnt get the prolugus version.

P.S.tifa is so hot!!! mrgreen

5,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
genesis_oathkeeper
so far my best character is lightning. lvl 100. next is tifa lockheart. lvl100. then yuna. lvl100.
I have yet to use van cause I dont realy like his moves. same with Laguna. kain is okay. he is lvl 94
I enjoyed playing this game allot even if I didnt get the prolugus version.

P.S.tifa is so hot!!! mrgreen

i second that! xDD butta anyway in the labryth there 100 floors i gotten all the way to the top biggrin and guees whos in the final room dun dun duuuun >w> i wont say but its actually pretty obvious once you think a little xD since i beaten the 100th floor i gotten only 72% done now ^^ just need to start back and fill in the gaps biggrin of the rooms i skiped if anyone needs any pointers or tips >w> just ask razz i can help ^w^
Hah! XD My level 100s are Cloud, Lightning, Zidane, Firion, Terra, Squall, and I think Tifa.

Other than my 100s, my next highest is Sephiroth. He's so fun to play as - level 70 something.

Man-Hungry Receiver

10,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
I LOVE TO PLAY LIGHTNING.
She is a badass. You should really hear her encounters, they're hilarious.
But yeah, mixing her RAV and COM together to make combos can make people suffer.
That's basically all I use. I never use MED.

Oh, they're funny. But, in all honesty? If I was out for hilarious encounters, I'd play Bartz, Kefka, or Shantotto. Maybe Prish XD

Raider

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Feral Chaos: All I can say is that he is fricking badass. Yes, it takes time for him to get some decent abilities such as the anti Ex or Assist lock and his attacks are stupidly high in terms of CP, but I have kicked a** once I got him some more CP (forget the accessory's name for that) ...That said though, he's not so good for running Labyrinth because of the CP restrictions lol
I have not unlocked Feral Chaos, and I am so jealous of you.

Trust me, I screamed when I beat the lower level one...I doubt I could beat the labyrinth version...

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
User Image

I've had this game for like ever and I -STILL- to this day cannot unlock Feral Chaos. I just suck too horribly at this game I guess. Still love it regardless though. xD

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces