Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy 25th Anniversary!! What are you going to do today?

Live life normally. 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
Play some games, maybe a marathon. 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
Wear some Final Fantasy apparel. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
EAT! DRINK! BE MERRY! 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
All of the above. 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Friendly Bookworm

Nafretiti
Laili
Nafretiti
I want those to! Granted I am more of a hot chocolate drinker then coffee (unless it is one of those 'fancy' sort of coffees) but still, those mugs would be perfect! XD

The characters are just too cute to pass up! Especially the moogle one! XD

Do you know how much the mugs are each in Yen?

Depends on where you get them. From the Square Enix Catalog (JP), it's ¥ 1,280 each.

I did however, after a Google Search, found a North American store that's selling the mugs for $11.24 each. Here: http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/search.asp?pl=16&q=final+fantasy+mug

So ordering them! But they don't come out until May 25th! emotion_0A0

Bah! >_<

Though thank you and it would actually be cheaper to get it in from America, it would be 19.56 from Japan or 13.72 from America.

I think I might wait till America gets them. XD

I might just pre-order now while they're 25% off.

And I'm going to up the cuteness scale in 3... 2... 1...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Play Arts Kai Minis!

You can only get Cloud, Squall, and Yuna.

Each come with three faces to change. One is blank for you to make up. They also come with little speech bubbles or menus to stick next to them.

Cloud comes with two bodies. One of his Advent Children to hold his Fusion Swords, the other is attached to Fenrir.
Squall comes in his regular clothes and SeeD uniform.
Yuna comes as either her X-2 Gunner or her FFX Summoner outfit. Complete with different hair-dos to go with them.

They are about $20 when you do a Yen -> USD conversion.

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Nafretiti
I want those to! Granted I am more of a hot chocolate drinker then coffee (unless it is one of those 'fancy' sort of coffees) but still, those mugs would be perfect! XD

*too *than
Defender Derek
Nafretiti

*too *than

Mind. Blown.

Friendly Bookworm

MooMooJuice
Defender Derek
Nafretiti

*too *than

Mind. Blown.

The very person whose grammar is very bad just corrected someone else's post?

.... eek

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Laili
Nafretiti
Laili
Nafretiti

Depends on where you get them. From the Square Enix Catalog (JP), it's ¥ 1,280 each.

I did however, after a Google Search, found a North American store that's selling the mugs for $11.24 each. Here: http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/search.asp?pl=16&q=final+fantasy+mug

Bah! >_<

Though thank you and it would actually be cheaper to get it in from America, it would be 19.56 from Japan or 13.72 from America.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Play Arts Kai Minis!

Each come with three faces to change. One is blank for you to make up. They also come with little speech bubbles or menus to stick next to them.

Cloud comes with two bodies. One of his Advent Children to hold his Fusion Swords, the other is attached to Fenrir.
Yuna comes as either her X-2 Gunner or her FFX Summoner outfit. Complete with different hair-dos to go with them.

It seems like pre ordering now would be best and cheaper. *Take note of site for next week*

OMG! They are adorable! And Squall has Pupu and Cactaur! I always loved Pupu but it is like a rare thing to get anything to do with him, it seems like he is a more forgotten minor NPC, I am glad Square have brought him out and dusted him off, it is nice to see that cute little alien again who demanded my elixirs. XD

I am SO loving the new stuff they bringing out, I will happily take ten of them if I could, who doesn't want to make up their own Squall? XD

Then again, for your sake, since this is 25 years of FF and FFVII is a huge thing for them, they better come out with a Rufus or give me mah Nanaki! Cloud and Sephiroth are not the only two characters in that game even if it seems Square is wanting us to think they are.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Laili
MooMooJuice
Defender Derek
Nafretiti

*too *than

Mind. Blown.

The very person whose grammar is very bad just corrected someone else's post?

.... eek

I would actually be some what offended given how bad is grammar is but I can't, too bad he can't take more care with his own posts.

Not only that I would say something but technically I have blocked him so I am just going to say nothing else even though I SO want to.

Friendly Bookworm

Nafretiti
Laili
Nafretiti
Laili
Nafretiti

Bah! >_<

Play Arts Kai Minis!

It seems like pre ordering now would be best and cheaper. *Take note of site for next week*

OMG! They are adorable! And Squall has Pupu and Cactaur! I always loved Pupu but it is like a rare thing to get anything to do with him, it seems like he is a more forgotten minor NPC, I am glad Square have brought him out and dusted him off, it is nice to see that cute little alien again who demanded my elixirs. XD

I am SO loving the new stuff they bringing out, I will happily take ten of them if I could, who doesn't want to make up their own Squall? XD

Then again, for your sake, since this is 25 years of FF and FFVII is a huge thing for them, they better come out with a Rufus or give me mah Nanaki! Cloud and Sephiroth are not the only two characters in that game even if it seems Square is wanting us to think they are.

I'd buy Rufus in two seconds flat and not caring how much I spend. ninja

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Laili
Nafretiti
Laili
Nafretiti
Laili
Nafretiti

Bah! >_<

Play Arts Kai Minis!

I'd buy Rufus in two seconds flat and not caring how much I spend. ninja

LOL and I would be the same with Nanaki, I may not like the game but I do have a few fave characters and anything Nanaki related I do so want and need. XD

Invisible Mage

13,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
I have a veeery odd feeling that we're going to be missing out on a lot of the merchandising thanks to importation and the overall lack of bringing things like that over unless a store actually imports them D8

Totally going to order myself some of those cards and the little Cloud Kai arts. I kinda wish they had other characters, cause my Cloud Collection is getting a bit... dumb at how many there are. (He's not even my all time fav of a character too. He's just one I found to be okay before they kept mauling his character <_> )

I do really hope they bring over Theatrhythm sooner rather then later. That is what I have been dying for ever since it was announced, and the fact it is FF music with making your own little teams of your favorite FF characters and is on a system that I NEED GAMES FOR TO MAKE IT WORTH BUYING...

Wants ;~;

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
User Image

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

I was surprised to find out Theatrhythm only sold approx 67k copies in its first week. sad

Hopefully it'll stay constant for a little while before dropping.
Peltrow
User Image

I was surprised to find out Theatrhythm only sold approx 67k copies in its first week. sad

I didn't even realize it was out already. It might be something I would get if it were on a platform I actually had. Oh well.

And I still can't see the links Laili posted. I am sad. ) : Edit: They work now, yay!

Invisible Mage

13,450 Points
  • Timid 100
Peltrow
User Image

Theatrhythm Selling out in Japan in frist day

If it counts for anything, by the sounds of it they didn't actually publish all that many of them to begin with if on the first day of release they where back ordered pretty badly. I don't think there was a way they could sell into the 100ks because it was just a Japan release so far.

I'd imagen if they published outside of Japan, they'd be getting more, and if the 3DS didn't have a region stupid code I know I would have imported one a lot easier <_<;

I think that's fairly good for them, not many games can reach the high level of sales in a first week in Japan unless it's a Talesof game XD (which hit into 500ks if I remember'd right...)

Those numbers are very good, I'm certain they will release outside of Japan like they did with Dissidia. They have no reason not to, it may take a bit of time for translation reasons of course. After all, the first Dissidia took half a year to go over to NA.
God is that all they're doing for the 25th? I sincerely hope they have bigger plans than that. They went ape-s**t wild for the 20th Anniversary, and imo 25 is a bigger anniversary. Playing cards? Really?

Though I will say I think the Dissidia suite is baller. Be nice if they had dissidi'ized art for the whole deck.

And really, I understand that originally the logos for 1, 2, and 3 were not the now-traditional Amano arts....but seriously, they are now. Please make them match Square.

Be nice if Final Fantasy XV was announced as a 25th anniversary game, a la Skyward Sword style.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
User Image

^ But... they likely haven't even begun on XV. razz

If anything, Theathrythm was their anniversary game. A collection of music throughout the series poured into a rhythm game with so many characters, villains, and monsters making appearances.

Invisible Mage

13,450 Points
  • Timid 100
Their actual card game is a mess of conflicting art styles I'm more surprised that they didn't just take screen shots from cutscenes in the game XD

My guess is that because they made such a huge deal for the 20th, remaking many of the original games porting them releasing Dissidia etc, they didn't want to keep doing large things for the later years and are keeping it in the 0's because every ten years is much more eventful and bigger then doing it every 5 years... when it takes 5+ years to successfully get a full game out around that time (unless they where working on it way before).

Can't blame them, I know if they had released another blasted Dissidia 20th Anniversary PSP box set I'd be table flipping. Since I have that collectors edition lovingly stored. It'd be super annoying to save up for that... again so soon.

Though it is curious to why they didn't make a 3DS collectors edition with the Theatrhythm as it's design... must have used up their "make a 3ds collectors edition style" on the 10th of Kingdom Hearts 3ds.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff