Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy 25th Anniversary!! What are you going to do today?

Live life normally. 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
Play some games, maybe a marathon. 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
Wear some Final Fantasy apparel. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
EAT! DRINK! BE MERRY! 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
All of the above. 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Apocalyptic Prophet

Why was the first thing that came to mind for celebrating was READ BAD FANFICTION? WTF brain!? emotion_0A0

Laili

1.) Watch either Spirits Within or Advent Children (or both)
- Or you can watch Final Fantasy Unlimited, Final Fantasy VII: Last Order and/or Case of Denzel. Or whip the PS3 out and watch some Advent Children Complete.

Don't forget Legend of the Crystals. Personally, I still have to finish it, as I gave up after Linaly's a** started glowing from the power of the crystals. emotion_facepalm

Beloved Friend

Kether Taninniver
Why was the first thing that came to mind for celebrating was READ BAD FANFICTION? WTF brain!? emotion_0A0

Laili

1.) Watch either Spirits Within or Advent Children (or both)
- Or you can watch Final Fantasy Unlimited, Final Fantasy VII: Last Order and/or Case of Denzel. Or whip the PS3 out and watch some Advent Children Complete.

Don't forget Legend of the Crystals. Personally, I still have to finish it, as I gave up after Linaly's a** started glowing from the power of the crystals. emotion_facepalm

I knew i missed one.

mine was house-cleaning, music, and visiting a friend before she went home for the holidays. spent the night and left my Dissidia shirt at her place... and she's moving out today. She's got it and will make sure I get it back when we see each other again.

Beloved Friend

Sony is having a sale on all Final Fantasy titled PSP and PSOne titles in the Playstation Network starting today, Feb. 5th. All of them will be 50% off and will go for two weeks.

The games are:
Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy (PSP)
Dissidia Duodecim Prologus Final Fantasy (PSP)
Dissidia Final Fantasy (PSP)
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions (PSP)
Final Fantasy (PSOne Classics)
Final Fantasy II (PSOne Classics)
Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection (PSP)
Final Fantasy V (PSOne Classics)
Final Fantasy VI (PSOne Classics)
Final Fantasy VII (PSOne Classics)
Final Fantasy VIII (PSOne Classics)
Final Fantasy IX (PSOne Classics)

Snag them before they are gone!!

Source:
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_Wiki:Shinra_News#50.25_off_Select_Final_Fantasy_Games_for_the_Series.27_25-Year_Anniversary

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games