Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Lunatic

ℜinny says: Mugen

Vermillion Shade

7,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
Darkstalkers series, hands freaking down.

Familiar Dabbler

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Street Fighter had me at first hadoken. emotion_bigheart

Shy Lover

Going to say Street fighter because it's the only fighter I am slightly good at it xd
TerashiLeonGoken
Deadly Arts for the ability to build a fighter from the ground up

Dissidia FF because Squall (even though I actually main Terra)

SoulCalibur series for dat Zweihander (even though 4 is s**t and I heard 5 is worse)

SSB series for reasons I can't put into words at the moment

That's all I can think of for now.

EDIT: BlazBlue largely because of the music.

5 had a terrible story it was focused on the son and daughter of Sophitia, basically almost every character was replaced in number 5. Does that make 5 bad? No, it has a very awesome character creation mode, I made Captain America, its beast. But SCV was basically to try out the new engine, mechanics, and open a new generation of characters. you can say SCIV was the end of the most of the characters we knew from SC-SCIV, but SCV sorta lives up to the hype. If you are a Kilik fan, you may like Xiba but you will be disappointed for the Kilik you unlock in the game is just a Charade or random character.
Priestess Resira
The original Soulcalibur in arcades was probably one of my favorite fighters of all time. I played the s**t out of that game until the Brewery I played the game at replaced the machine, I was so ******** bummed.

Black-Scarlet-123
Dead or Alive - Awesome 3D fighter, very fast paced game as well. With very a very challenging boss battle this game is for very hardcore 3D fighters.
You forgot to mention the TITS.

Ahh yes the tits, Im sure you're aware of the Dreamcast setting to make them jiggle to the max. Man I miss those days, if Dreamcast had lived up to its hype (Was a great console) it would have been big. But I still love it.

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Black-Scarlet-123
TerashiLeonGoken
Deadly Arts for the ability to build a fighter from the ground up

Dissidia FF because Squall (even though I actually main Terra)

SoulCalibur series for dat Zweihander (even though 4 is s**t and I heard 5 is worse)

SSB series for reasons I can't put into words at the moment

That's all I can think of for now.

EDIT: BlazBlue largely because of the music.

5 had a terrible story it was focused on the son and daughter of Sophitia, basically almost every character was replaced in number 5. Does that make 5 bad? No, it has a very awesome character creation mode, I made Captain America, its beast. But SCV was basically to try out the new engine, mechanics, and open a new generation of characters. you can say SCIV was the end of the most of the characters we knew from SC-SCIV, but SCV sorta lives up to the hype. If you are a Kilik fan, you may like Xiba but you will be disappointed for the Kilik you unlock in the game is just a Charade or random character.
Tell me they still have a Zweihander user. And I like the character generators, but if there's nothing more for my created characters to do than what there was in 4, I don't see a point in getting 5.
Guilty Gear because of the weapons & abilities that the characters have in the game 3nodding
I have a soft spot for SoulCaliber 2, because of nostalgia. It's probably garbage though. Still, best Nightmare/Soul Edge design.

Jojo for it's FABULOUS characters and interesting stand system

Street Fighter 3 because Street Fighter 2 is for scrubadubdubs.

Lenessi
Darkstalkers series, hands freaking down.

This, the original MvC is what got me into fighter but Darkstalkers 3 is what convinced me to keep playing them and is not only my favorite fighter but one of my top 10 favorite games in general

Browser

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (both) - Gameplay, characters, graphics, character art, music.

Street Fighter series - Gameplay, characters, music.

Tekken - Gameplay, characters, graphics, character art, story, Devil Jin.

Mortal Kombat series - Characters, Fatalities

Samurai Showdown series - Gameplay, characters, graphics, character art, Nakoruru.

Soul Calibur series - Gameplay, character art, characters, graphics, music, CAS.

Blazblue series - Gameplay, characters, character art.

Darkstalkers series - Gameplay, characters, artwork.

King of Fighters series - Gameplay, characters, artwork.

Super Smash bros. series - Gameplay, characters

Unsealed Rogue

13,975 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 and Super Street Fighter IV AE

Easy to pick up and master, fun, fantastic gameplay.
Guilty Gear and Blazblue are my favorites atm, but I'd be willing to get into more 2d ones. I am starting to like them more than 3d.

Aged Poster

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
street fighter arcade edition. its so fun every match
Samurai Shodown V Special is my favorite fighting game. Hands down.

Why? Because it just is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces