Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sorry but, Lee Just sucks, Ling and Lei Wulong are the best, I'm Unstopable when it comes to Tekken
A note to all who wish to use this thread to flame each other about who's better in Tekken and why...

Don't do it. I'm sick of hearing [expletive] and [expletive] about each other. It's simply a waste of space. Perhaps you'll say to me this:

Flaming PWNZ3R
"[Expletive] your [expletive x2], [expletive]! Don't [expletive] tell me what [expletive] I can [expletive] write on this [expletive] thread. If you don't [expletive] like the [expletive] I [expletive] post, don't [expletive] read it, [expletive]!"

If you have the nerve to do that (which I'm sure you probably will, since it hasn't stopped y'all in the past), PM me and I'll delete it abruptly soonafter. Honestly, if y'all want to pwn each other, PM each other all you want, and leave us innocentes-minderes out of your trash. There are people who like going here to get info and the like, ya know...

And with that, the boards at TZ are down for some reason or after. Other than that, no new Tekken news. Peace out.
Neoshi.Zeromega
A note to all who wish to use this thread to flame each other about who's better in Tekken and why...

Don't do it. I'm sick of hearing [expletive] and [expletive] about each other. It's simply a waste of space. Perhaps you'll say to me this:

Flaming PWNZ3R
"[Expletive] your [expletive x2], [expletive]! Don't [expletive] tell me what [expletive] I can [expletive] write on this [expletive] thread. If you don't [expletive] like the [expletive] I [expletive] post, don't [expletive] read it, [expletive]!"

If you have the nerve to do that (which I'm sure you probably will, since it hasn't stopped y'all in the past), PM me and I'll delete it abruptly soonafter. Honestly, if y'all want to pwn each other, PM each other all you want, and leave us innocentes-minderes out of your trash. There are people who like going here to get info and the like, ya know...

And with that, the boards at TZ are down for some reason or after. Other than that, no new Tekken news. Peace out.

well put Neoshi. i'll not do it again. TZ's been down for a while. i'm missing the juicy Kazama stuff.
Izumi-0verdrive
hey guess what? ******** you a**! godamn it you apparently haven't ******** read what i wrote, i said i don't fall for it but the fact that Hwoarang has that ******** option makes him cheap. I know victory blows, he's rat boy, and i don't doubt his skill, i've seen him play. you. you i haven't, so as far as i'm concerned you're just a piece of s**t, oh yeah and Cave man, if he is who i think he is and plays as marduk then i've beaten him so that's none of my ******** concern, i haven't even heard of that other ********, so maybe you do need to come up there this saturday around 8:30. maybe i'll get you to stop talking s**t

I'll make it quick for Neo, and the fact that I'm a last word freak.

I don't care whether or not you fall for the string. The fact that you say having the option is "cheap" shows you're a scrub. Ask Jeremy how I play when you see him next time. CaveMan plays Bryan, NOT Marduk. But yea, ask Jeremy how I rock that s**t.

If you wanna pay for my gas/oil to drive 4 hours to Raleigh, I'll be happy to wax that a** like I was Miyagi. Until then, I'll let you know next time I come up to see the Raleigh Crew ^_^
TEKKEN 5 RULES!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

THE FIGHT STARTS HERE
Icege
I'll be happy to wax that a** like I was Miyagi. Until then, I'll let you know next time I come up to see the Raleigh Crew ^_^

wax that a** like I was Miyagi? I think that just ends the conversation...

and person above...don't kill the thread for those 56k viewers out there.
TZ has TRC clips that are worth checking out. Anna is a vicious whore.......
I checked out anna alone since i'll be using her most out of the first 3. hot,sexy, and doable at St. George's Island...
Shin Oni
I checked out anna alone since i'll be using her most out of the first 3. hot,sexy, and doable at St. George's Island...

Hey what about nina? she's a babe, can't wait to see her in Death by Degrees. oh and has anyone heard of the action/adventure side game that's going to be featured(?) in console T5?
Izumi-0verdrive
Shin Oni

Hey what about nina? she's a babe, can't wait to see her in Death by Degrees. oh and has anyone heard of the action/adventure side game that's going to be featured(?) in console T5?

Isn't going to be a revamped Tekken Force Mode again?

I dunnno, but the local arcade has finally gotten Tekken 5 and I hope to play it really soon!
Izumi-0verdrive
Shin Oni

eh Nina have lately gotten boring...I say after T3 I kinda lost the love for her (since I don't like Nina's T3 version.and I fell in love with Anna's TTT version.) but Nina in DbD looks better than Anna imo.

I heard T5 is going to be another Tekken force.
Shin Oni
Izumi-0verdrive
Shin Oni

eh Nina have lately gotten boring...I say after T3 I kinda lost the love for her (since I don't like Nina's T3 version.and I fell in love with Anna's TTT version.) but Nina in DbD looks better than Anna imo.

I heard T5 is going to be another Tekken force.

I'm hoping for a co-op mode or something... Namco has been really quiet about the details about the PS2 version, but I hope that they are quiet for a good reason, like to surprise us with some anniversary content!
haha steve has the only wall push!
Gust-Punch
haha steve has the only wall push!

Um... thank-you for that useful bit of information... stare
no need to thank me it was my pleasure blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items