Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I Love BlazBlue. I do.
But lately I have been having trouble playing it.
While in training mode with Ragna...
I have noticed that sometimes I put in the quarter circle command "Dead Spike" while I am facing to the right "Carnage Scissors" gets activated instead and ruins my combo.
And While facing the left side "(D) Infernal Divider" Gets triggered instead of "Dead Spike"
It is not with just Ragna though. Any character that has a DD command like "Carnage Scissors" while facing the right or "Infernal Divider" to the left has this problem.
It is really bugging me because I can trigger this problem the Quarter Circle intentionally with a double input. I found that out with Makoto yesterday.
My brother spouted stupid crap about how I "need to unlearn everything and rebuild my play style but he has not played the game. He won't even try it. He said that it was me but I showed him what was going on and he still insisted that it was me.
Is anyone experiencing this problem with the input commands being read differently?

Kirjava444's Honey Bun

Perfect Exhibitionist

Mahzuki
He won't even try it.

Unrelated, but where I live, I'm the only person within 20 miles to have:
- Heard of BlazBlue
- Tried BlazBlue
- Liked BlazBlue

Anyway, I'm the opposite of you. I always seem to get Dead Spike when trying to perform Carnage Scissors. While I like Dead Spike and all, it isn't what I want to do.

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Felicity Arsenault
Mahzuki
He won't even try it.

Unrelated, but where I live, I'm the only person within 20 miles to have:
- Heard of BlazBlue
- Tried BlazBlue
- Liked BlazBlue

Anyway, I'm the opposite of you. I always seem to get Dead Spike when trying to perform Carnage Scissors. While I like Dead Spike and all, it isn't what I want to do.

So you're experiencing the same problem then?

2,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
Mahzuki
I have noticed that sometimes I put in the quarter circle command "Dead Spike" while I am facing to the right "Carnage Scissors" gets activated instead and ruins my combo.
And While facing the left side "(D) Infernal Divider" Gets triggered instead of "Dead Spike"
It is not with just Ragna though. Any character that has a DD command like "Carnage Scissors" while facing the right or "Infernal Divider" to the left has this problem.
It is really bugging me because I can trigger this problem the Quarter Circle intentionally with a double input. I found that out with Makoto yesterday.
My brother spouted stupid crap about how I "need to unlearn everything and rebuild my play style but he has not played the game. He won't even try it. He said that it was me but I showed him what was going on and he still insisted that it was me.
Is anyone experiencing this problem with the input commands being read differently?

I have the same problems at times too, so you're not the only one, dude. When I try to do Terumi's Serpent's Cursed Sting, I get Screeches of the Condemned instead and it completely consumes my Heat gauge. I just hate it when it does that! scream

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
k0mbatdan
Mahzuki

I have the same problems at times too, so you're not the only one, dude. When I try to do Terumi's Serpent's Cursed Sting, I get Screeches of the Condemned instead and it completely consumes my Heat gauge. I just hate it when it does that! scream

I can't even use the double quarter circle commands if the character has a half circle command with the same button.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff