Welcome to Gaia! ::

ahh thank you, I will have to try that out

as for blasblue or whatever ive seen screenies but haven't got to play it yet looks promising
I myself am SUPAH HYPED FOR BLAZBLUE!!! =D
Has anyone heard any word of the story based version of Accent Core, being realesd in the US? I would really love to see what is going on, storywise in the Guilty Gear world.

5,500 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
Jam Kuradoberi is the best!!! xd
I seriously doubt AC+ will get rereleased here it was really just made to fix a bug and I dont think GG sales are high enough to merit selling a barely redone version of it, I wish though I wanna play some justice and kliff
BlazBlue looks pretty cool but I personally just want the Guilty Gear story to be finished first
Is anyone here coming to Elvenshadow's tournament in Chicago on January 3rd?
â™ 
I wish.
Looking forward to match videos, though.
â™ 
Captain Of Squad 275

Bleh, BlazBlue might never come to a console and there are no arcades where I live.
crying
yyys
Captain Of Squad 275

Bleh, BlazBlue might never come to a console and there are no arcades where I live.
crying

That's not for certain though. Aksys has hinted (though didn't confirm) at a console version plenty of times in Dustloop and SRK, so I would almost be certain to even look forward to an console version.
â™ 
I thought the word was it would be on the ps3.

The OST is rather good by the way.
â™ 
Captain Of Squad 275
yyys
Captain Of Squad 275

crying

That's not for certain though. Aksys has hinted (though didn't confirm) at a console version plenty of times in Dustloop and SRK, so I would almost be certain to even look forward to an console version.

I surely do hope for one!
I do love GG so but now it's time to pick up BlazeBlue Calamity Trigger.

Favorite Character- Order Sol...yes he is cheap so what.
Least Favorite-none
Cheapest Boss-any boss that has specials u cant do in the game (Ino's balls of fury)
Favorite theme- Blue Water Blue Sky; Midnight Carnival on the Korean track
yyys
Captain Of Squad 275
yyys
Captain Of Squad 275

crying

BlazeBlue came out in North America last November...rare butt game tho
GrimRaver
yyys
Captain Of Squad 275
yyys
Captain Of Squad 275

crying

BlazeBlue came out in North America last November...rare butt game tho

Console version good sir. BlazBle came out in North America as an arcade machine only. There's an entire listing of all the BB arcade locations listed on Dustloop.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff