Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Bibliophile

34,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • I Voted! 25
  • Elocutionist 200
heart Mmmm... I've always been a fan of Kurama x Hiei. I just don't see Hiei x Kurama at all, for various reasons.

Chatty Dabbler

kiironobara
heart Mmmm... I've always been a fan of Kurama x Hiei. I just don't see Hiei x Kurama at all, for various reasons.

LOL, Join the club! (...Quite literally...) sweatdrop

Heh, actually I can see Hiei x Kurama very well... but that because I'm very... imaginative. ninja There's a good word for it, yeah...
I'll read either slash or het, as my favorite pairings span both. For instance, in InuYasha, my favorite would be both Kikyou/InuYasha and Kagome/Sango (HAH! Breakign up two OTPs at one time, go me!). Now, as for other pairings...

Sailor Moon

Haruka/Michiru, my ultimate anime OTP. Break them up and DIE.

DragonBallZ

Trunks/Goten

Goku/Chihi, though the love's more from DragonBall.

Older Marron/Older Pan. What? WHAT? The girls should get to have some fun, too.

Future cyborgs. Yes, it's incest. I. Don't. Care. It makes sense.

Gundam Wing

Trowa/Quatre

Relina/Hiiro. NYAH.

Cowboy Bebop

Julia/Spike, of course. Anything else just isn't plausible.

...What the hell would a relationship with Ren be classified as?

Yuu Yuu Hakusho

Yes, Kurama/Hiei. I mean, really, I'm part slasher, how could I NOT see it?

Yusuke/Kuwabara

Oh, yeah, I like the first cannon pairing, too.

Reboot

The cannon pairings, for once. I like them, leave them alone!! ; ;

There's more, but I don't feel like spending any more time writing them down.

'Course, my ultimate I LOVE IT pairing isn't even anime, nor the secondary ones. *coughfangedfourcough*

Liberal Bibliophile

34,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • I Voted! 25
  • Elocutionist 200
Yugijouoh
kiironobara

LOL, Join the club! (...Quite literally...) sweatdrop

Heh, actually I can see Hiei x Kurama very well... but that because I'm very... imaginative. ninja There's a good word for it, yeah...

LOL. I would, but I don't have room in my sig for another banner.

Well, for me, it's my perceived characterization of Hiei. I think he would be almost afraid of topping. *shrug* That's why I also adore Yuusuke x Hiei.

Chatty Dabbler

Shisena
I'll read either slash or het, as my favorite pairings span both. For instance, in InuYasha, my favorite would be both Kikyou/InuYasha and Kagome/Sango (HAH! Breakign up two OTPs at one time, go me!). Now, as for other pairings...

Sailor Moon

Haruka/Michiru, my ultimate anime OTP. Break them up and DIE.

DragonBallZ

Trunks/Goten

Goku/Chihi, though the love's more from DragonBall.

Older Marron/Older Pan. What? WHAT? The girls should get to have some fun, too.

Future cyborgs. Yes, it's incest. I. Don't. Care. It makes sense.

Gundam Wing

Trowa/Quatre

Relina/Hiiro. NYAH.

Cowboy Bebop

Julia/Spike, of course. Anything else just isn't plausible.

...What the hell would a relationship with Ren be classified as?

Yuu Yuu Hakusho

Yes, Kurama/Hiei. I mean, really, I'm part slasher, how could I NOT see it?

Yusuke/Kuwabara

Oh, yeah, I like the first cannon pairing, too.

Reboot

The cannon pairings, for once. I like them, leave them alone!! ; ;

There's more, but I don't feel like spending any more time writing them down.

'Course, my ultimate I LOVE IT pairing isn't even anime, nor the secondary ones. *coughfangedfourcough*

*HUGS THE KURAMA/HIEI PORTION OF YOU EXTRA LONG POST* No-- you can be my new best friend! heart biggrin

Quote:
LOL. I would, but I don't have room in my sig for another banner.

Well, for me, it's my perceived characterization of Hiei. I think he would be almost afraid of topping. *shrug* That's why I also adore Yuusuke x Hiei.

^^- Thaaaaaaaaaaat's that truth. heart (We have gathered reasons and eveidence!)

Heh, I'm not too big on Yusuke x Hiei (I'm a never drifting KxH fan), but I tolerate and see it more than most other pairings. If it weren't for Kurama, that might just be my obsession. xd
Yugijouoh
Oh goody! SLASHY-YAOI-BL goodness! heart

Yami/Hikari YGO pairings are great! heart But really, I'm mostly for YY/Y since I adore Bakura/Malik...

And I'm absolutely obsessed with Kurama/Hiei! heart heart heart

But as far as pairings I don't really like... hmm...

Utena/any male characters... X____________X;; (Revolutionary Girl Utena)... sweatdrop

Kurama/Hiei pairings are the absolute best ^_^

My other favorites include

D/Leon (PsoH)
Heero/Duo
SasuNaru
Yuki/Shuuichi
Trowa/Quatre
& many more

Oh, by the way I love your writing on ff.net, fluffy yaoi goodness is the best ever ^_^ !
I know it might be shallow minded but I never read anything that's yaoi, boys or girls. I can handle it in real life(my cousin can't though. It makes her sick she saays sad ) but not when it's the characters that you watch on tv shows. Unless there is proof of that relationship extending to that length I won't read it. sweatdrop (please don't be mad at me for that, it's just the way I am) But my favorite parings have to be the ones from the show/manga. One that I think would be tweaked a bit though is Sesshomaru and Rin (older) I love the original canon pairings. (no clue why, I just do, but I will read other pairings)
I forgot. I add my own characters too! In all my works I have a new character. I do not have one story with only original characters.
KaoruIchigo
^_^ Thanks. And the Yamis' hosts are the "Hikaris". 3nodding

Please remember when actually writing fanfiction these terms are only used in fanon to easily tell between the characters and are not actually terms ever used in the series (unless you count the English subbed name for the Pharoh, 'Yami'). In the show:

Spirit of the Puzzle and Yuugi: Yuugi calls the Spirit of the Puzzle "The Other Me" in the Japanese version, "Yami" for a brief period in the English, and "Pharoh/Spirit's Real Name" for a brief period in the English. The Spirit of the Puzzle calls Yuugi either "Yuugi" or "Partner" in the Japanese and simply "Yugi" in English.

Spirit of the Ring and Bakura: As far as I know, Bakura doesn't talk to his spirit except for a few moments of freaking out, so no name. The Spirit of the Ring calls Bakura "Landlord" in the Japanese version and "Bakura" once or twice in the English.

Shadow Clara
I'm not a big fan of yaoi (yes, there is a teenager girl out there who likes fanfiction and dislikes yaoi)...

Ah, you're not the only one. 3nodding I have many reasons for my dislike of yaoi/shounen-ai and the female counterparts, but the only one anyone seems to take seriously is the fact that it's just been overblown and is extremely misused.

My prime example is the most popular pairing here (not odd considering it's one of the most popular shounen-ai pairings in fandom), which is the Kurama/Hiei pairing. It seems once fangirls get it into their head that two characters are destined for each other, nothing is safe from becoming an innuendo. Honestly, Yuusuke and Kuwabara scream at each other throughout the series if the other dies, but Kurama just has to look over at Hiei and it's a secret affair. Sometimes a glance is just a glance.

It's not so much that people don't leave these pairings as friends as the fact that people can no longer see these pairings as friends. It's horrible how as soon as one boy comforts another boy in an anime these days they're suddenly a couple. It's also very stereotypical because apparently as soon as a man shows "feminine" traits (such as caring or compassion) towards another man, he's classified as homosexual. And we wonder why our men aren't more sensative. rolleyes

The yami/hikari pairings really get me because the author usually gives no excuse for the two being in seperate bodies. We've yet to see it happen in the series, and if you want to get into the Japanese series (which is finished) then
Bakura and Yami no Bakura don't ever bodily seperate, and Yuugi and Yami no Yuugi only do the last few episodes to duel.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff