Welcome to Gaia! ::

In fanfiction, I love yaoi/shounen-ai pairings. Especially in Yuugiou. 3nodding It's the best. whee (i.e. Yami/Hikari pairings, puppy love, etc.) Harry Potter slash ish good too. Oh, Lord of the Rings too. However, for me, InuYasha is debetable (sp?).

And the 'original' ones, such as Gravitation, FAKE, etc. that all ready has yaoi/shounen-ai in them.

But I'm not saying I don't like het. Some het pairings are okay, as long as they come with a decent plot. ^^

So, my non-favourite pairings...all above all, Atemu x Anzu. scream It'll probably be mostly het pairings in this category...but there are exceptions. biggrin

Toodles, that's all.

So what are yours?
KaoruIchigo
In fanfiction, I love yaoi/shounen-ai pairings. Especially in Yuugiou. 3nodding It's the best. whee (i.e. Yami/Hikari pairings, puppy love, etc.) Harry Potter slash ish good too. Oh, Lord of the Rings too. However, for me, InuYasha is debetable (sp?).

And the 'original' ones, such as Gravitation, FAKE, etc. that all ready has yaoi/shounen-ai in them.

But I'm not saying I don't like het. Some het pairings are okay, as long as they come with a decent plot. ^^

So, my non-favourite pairings...all above all, Atemu x Anzu. scream It'll probably be mostly het pairings in this category...but there are exceptions. biggrin

Toodles, that's all.

So what are yours?

The only pairings I do like are yaoi, especially yuugioh yaoi. My favorite couple on there is Yami Bakura/Ryou Bakura, right now I'm having writers block trying to make a Ryou Bakura/Yugi Mouto pairing story, gah, I'm not good with that couple.

As for Inuyasha, I think Inuyasha and Miroku make a pretty interesting couple because you never know if Miroku could get that desperate.

For YuYu Hakusho, I like the couple Kurama and Hiei. They seem so close and they are like almost the only good demons around except for a few.

Not to be mean of anything, but I could never read Harry Potter slash... for the following reasons:

1)They are ******** real!

2)Most of the guys on there are.... ew.

Well, I think I had enough for posting. PM if you want yuugioh yaoi stories.

Chatty Dabbler

Oh goody! SLASHY-YAOI-BL goodness! heart

Yami/Hikari YGO pairings are great! heart But really, I'm mostly for YY/Y since I adore Bakura/Malik...

And I'm absolutely obsessed with Kurama/Hiei! heart heart heart

But as far as pairings I don't really like... hmm...

Utena/any male characters... X____________X;; (Revolutionary Girl Utena)... sweatdrop

Liberal Bibliophile

34,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • I Voted! 25
  • Elocutionist 200
I don't watch YGO, but YYH I've been a fan of since 1998.

My favorite YYH pairings include:

Hiei/Yuusuke
Hiei/Kurama
Hiei/Mukuro
Yuusuke/Kuwabara
Yuusuke/Keiko
Jin/Touya
Itsuki/Sensui
Botan/Keiko
Botan/Shizuru

There are others, but those are the basics.
I'm not a big fan of yaoi (yes, there is a teenager girl out there who likes fanfiction and dislikes yaoi), and I hardly ever read it unless the plot is superb and all the characters and are in character. I read some soft stuff, though. I also read shoujo-ai or whatever it's called.
Favorite pairings? All pairings are my favorite pairings, except these few that I hate:
Harry/Hermoine from Harry Potter
Naruto/Sasuke from Naruto.
Those are the only ones I can think of that I really hate...weird. I really like strange pairings though.
I like Real People Fan Fiction.
J-rock.
I like most pairings. 3nodding

Chatty Dabbler

I just thought of more. ^^;; Since I'm so Kurama/Hiei obsessed... well... I respect them paired with others, and I tolerate it pretty well. But secretly, deep down inside I fill with murderous rage. X___X Yeah. *is proud to keep it hiden* ^^;;
Well, I'm a fan of both het and slash, and I'm picky about pairings for each of them. Basically, this is the list of my hated pairings:

Yuber/anyone except for Albert and Albert/anyone except for Yuber (Suikoden)
Squall/Rinoa (Final Fantasy VIII)
Zidane/Garnet (Final Fantasy IX)
Tidus/Yuna (Final Fantasy X)
Link/Ruto, Saria, Malon, Impa, Sheik and I don't really like Link/Zelda, Dark Link, or Nabooru (Legend of Zelda)
I prefer Het, but I will read some Yaoi. For the more popular series I like the Yamis with their hosts (I forget the word for them). I like Tidus/Rikku for FFX. Yuna is just... arg. Probably my favorite pairing is Haru/Tohru from Fruits Basket, even if it isn't canon.
whee Wai, people replied! eek

*coughs* Anyhoo, coolies, now I know what kind of audience I'll be getting when I start to write fics for different animés/manga! biggrin
KaoruIchigo

*coughs* Anyhoo, coolies, now I know what kind of audience I'll be getting when I start to write fics for different animés/manga! biggrin

Hu? *is confused* By the way, I like your siggy.

Chatty Dabbler

KaoruIchigo

biggrin Write Kurama/Hiei (Hiei/Kurama) and I'll make you my new best friend and I'll love you forever!!! heart
Oh, I forgot Riku and Sora from KH.
Celarania
KaoruIchigo

Hu? *is confused* By the way, I like your siggy.

^_^ Thanks. And the Yamis' hosts are the "Hikaris". 3nodding
Yugijouoh
KaoruIchigo

biggrin Write Kurama/Hiei (Hiei/Kurama) and I'll make you my new best friend and I'll love you forever!!! heart

*laughs* I'll attempt it. I'll need to find out more about these two characters first though. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff