Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've been reading Sugar Daddy by MS. It's pretty intriguing.
I just finished reading a really good Smallville fic.
I've been jumping around fandoms alot, though I read an interesting Naru/Mai one from Ghost Hunt.
I've also been re-reading a Twilight fanfic. It never fails to cheer me up.

If Every Word I Said Could Make You Laugh by carmelinagunn

It's a finished fic, and there's an ongoing sequel.

Like the title says, it will make you laugh.

It's my favorite Twilight fanfic.
Thanks for the rec though I'm not really a B/E fan.
Guess who's back for today! xD

Wow, I haven't been here for a while... I want more Majah fics, but Majah is a busy person. T__T heart
Empy-chan! I missed you! Not fair!

crying

Blessed Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I haven't been in Gaia for quite some time now that I can't even find it in the history link of my browser! >.<

Hmmm....what's new is that I've created a facebook account for 'C.G. Majah'. Someone recruited me in facebook and I've been quite addicted. I have a personal account which has my real name on it, then the 'Majah' one.

Do you guys have facebook?
I have Facebook, though I make sure to keep it bare for business purposes...

Blessed Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Business purposes?
I have a facebook account. Through it i've reconnected with friends from middle school & college.
Majah
Business purposes?

Yeah, since there's been alot of articles about how employers would searched through a potential employee by finding their MySpace or Facebook account and if there are any pictures of them involving...the "non-ideal employee", then the potential employee will not be "called" by the employer. It's a way to weed out people. Alot of students lost business opportunities because the employer found pictures of them partying and drinking on their Facebook/MySpace account. Though I know it only happens in the US...not sure about other countries.
I have a Facebook as well. It helps me keep in touch with friends from university and those from other states and countries.
Isn't there away to make your facebook profile private?
I think there is, but I'm not sure about those who are already in the same network as you. Like, I know there is a way to private your profile from other networks (to people), but I don't know if it's applicable to people in the same network as you. and there's other sceanarios. Call me paranoid, but with how the economy is at the moment, better safe than sorry.

As I go by the rule of thumb, I wouldn't put anything up that I would like my parents to see.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff