Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who's your favorite Reikai Tentai?

Hiei 0.30721393034826 30.7% [ 247 ]
Kurama 0.44402985074627 44.4% [ 357 ]
Yusuke 0.15671641791045 15.7% [ 126 ]
Kuwabara 0.092039800995025 9.2% [ 74 ]
Total Votes:[ 804 ]

MidnightRising
I have the strangest feeling that there's something else you want to say.

Not really. I don't have an opinion for this type of subject.
Ah, understandable.

How's being a masseuse going?
MidnightRising
Ah, understandable.

How's being a masseuse going?

Its going fine.

And "massuse" is an incorrect term. A massuse gives happy endings; I'm a massage therapist.
But that's okay. Everybody does that. xd
Oh I know the difference. But hey, it's always a possibility.

So are you freelancing as a massage therapist now?
MidnightRising
Oh I know the difference. But hey, it's always a possibility.

So are you freelancing as a massage therapist now?

I'm still working on it. I haven't gotten a room yet (financial complications).
Yeah that'll happen. You might be able to get a spot in a mall, though <_<
MidnightRising
Yeah that'll happen. You might be able to get a spot in a mall, though <_<

Oh, no. Definitely not. I bet the rent would be outrageous. I don't have any clientele to back me up at the moment, so I need to find a place that is a decent price.
Good suggestion, though.
It wouldn't be hard to grab a client base. Remember, the more traffic walks by your store, the higher the chance that someone will become your client.

You just have to work on your salesmanship. Wear a low-cut top, call it an "authentic Asian massage" or something, speak semi-seductively to every guy who looks like a nerd, and you'll be golden.
MidnightRising
It wouldn't be hard to grab a client base. Remember, the more traffic walks by your store, the higher the chance that someone will become your client.

You just have to work on your salesmanship. Wear a low-cut top, call it an "authentic Asian massage" or something, speak semi-seductively to every guy who looks like a nerd, and you'll be golden.

Whoa, nooooo. I would lose my license in less than a year. xd
For what? Dressing like the average person? Being naturally friendly? As long as you don't actually do anything sexual with them, it's not illegal.
MidnightRising
For what? Dressing like the average person? Being naturally friendly? As long as you don't actually do anything sexual with them, it's not illegal.

If I wear a low-cut top, men would start assuming that my service is more than it is, and surely a woman might be concerned with it and report it to someone. And all you need is one guy to lie and say that I've slept with him, and then, boom, my license is gone. xd
Man where do you live, Utah?

Besides, most massage therapists don't have an ACTUAL store. They have a chair in the middle of the mall, like those kiosks. I mean, you'd have the entire mall to back you up. Unless you're into the whole "in public" thing, but that doesn't really seem like you.
MidnightRising
Man where do you live, Utah?

Besides, most massage therapists don't have an ACTUAL store. They have a chair in the middle of the mall, like those kiosks. I mean, you'd have the entire mall to back you up. Unless you're into the whole "in public" thing, but that doesn't really seem like you.

Nope, not like me at all. xd
We have spas, chiropractor offices, and the cheaper places like Massage Envy. I hate doing chair massages, personally. Sure, I could work on a knot or two, but not enough to really help them.
No, I don't live in Utah.
Sure it's not enough to "really help them", but it gets you paid, right?
MidnightRising
Sure it's not enough to "really help them", but it gets you paid, right?

I'm not that money-hungry. I still want to enjoy my job. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces