Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,000 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
*sniffle* Neal..... crying
Neko_Bast
Ok, here is my theory. I think That the Wicked Witch is Rumples daughter with Cora. I mean they did sleep together before she got married. Also the WW said she was Regina's older sister. That means she was sent away before Regina was old enough to remember her. She only redid the curse because she hates that her sister was "good enough to keep" and wants to get back at her.

I also think that she is after Snows baby because, like Regina, she wants a child but for some reason is unable to have one.

Also, Neeeeeaaaal. gonk

I think you might be on to something there.

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
My reaction to Zelena was a lot of talk2hand rolleyes and emotion_facepalm

I just wish Zelena would've taken the time to see that even though Regina was "given" a lot of materialistic wealth she was going through her own problems. FFS Zelena at least had a mother who loved her even though she had passed away at some point. But by the time Regina was born, Cora had taken out her own heart and only ever saw Regina as the pawn for her own gain.

Something I hope is that something happens where Zelena sees all the pain that Regina went through as well because Cora was an abusive manipulator, a sociopath and not a joy to have as a mother. Even with Regina having her father, he never did a good job on protecting her from Cora. He could have done a better job even if he was in love with Cora.

That's what I was imagining Regina was thinking when Zelena did her a "I want it!" tantrum worthy of Veruca Salt.

It seems that sorcery runs through Cora's side of the family. Perhaps Regina and Zelena's sorcery is one that runs through the females of the family. I think that's a nice touch something where it's not dependent on who the dad is.

Tactical Trickster

35,200 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
Neko_Bast
Ok, here is my theory. I think That the Wicked Witch is Rumples daughter with Cora. I mean they did sleep together before she got married. Also the WW said she was Regina's older sister. That means she was sent away before Regina was old enough to remember her. She only redid the curse because she hates that her sister was "good enough to keep" and wants to get back at her.

I also think that she is after Snows baby because, like Regina, she wants a child but for some reason is unable to have one.

Also, Neeeeeaaaal. gonk

That's what I was thinking too!! Especially after last night's episode.

I'm not exactly sure how to do the hidden spoiler tags, so I'm just going to warn everybody that might be reading this comment right now: If you haven't seen episode 16 yet, DO NOT read the following paragraph!
---------
When Zelena told Rumplestiltskin that she was Cora's daughter, he didn't believe her at first, but after putting a strand of her hair in a bottle (some sort of magical DNA test, I guess), he looked kind of worried and freaked out. It would certainly explain why Zelena's power seems greater (it showed her being able to use magic even as a baby, whereas Regina struggled with it for a while when Rumplestiltskin was teaching her) if she has magic from both parents instead of just one.
---------
Also, I was really shocked and sad that they killed off Neal! I mean, I'm kind of a CaptainXSwan fan anyway, but that doesn't mean I wanted Neal to die!! crying

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500
i'm rly start'n to hate da wicked witch of da west…D:<

plus da god damn feels tho when Neil died…D= then diz epi. when they all had to burry him and stuff…UGH… crying those god damn mfk'n feeeeels… gonk so heart wrenching when he died..D: i hate it when characters die in some'o my fave shows… cry
So Zelena isn't as "wicked" as she thinks she is.
The big bad battle between her and Regina is throwing a ******** red light?!
She's also a complete basket case.
She went from, "Oh boo hoo my fake daddy hates me" to "I'm going to murder everyone!" in like 5 seconds.
Calm your s**t down woman.

Friendly Explorer

Gahhhhhh who else is happy about what Regina did?
Seriously... She actually gave her heart to Robin Hood! <3 Zelena's unintentionally helping Regina realize that she doesn't always appreciate what's in front of her. <3 <3 <3

Wintry Avenger

lovelylittlefart
Neko_Bast

Also, Neeeeeaaaal. gonk

I seriously hope not, considering the promos of them making out. So...ew.
obamaurmama
lovelylittlefart
Neko_Bast

Also, Neeeeeaaaal. gonk

Oh my god, I thought about how creepy that would be after this last episode...but it wouldn't be the first time two people who were related only found out after they kissed or made out.

Example: Luke and Leia, and for anyone who is familiar with The Mortal Instruments, there is Jace and Clary.

I really hope they don't go that route.

Wintry Avenger

lovelylittlefart
obamaurmama
lovelylittlefart
Neko_Bast

Also, Neeeeeaaaal. gonk

Oh my god, I thought about how creepy that would be after this last episode...but it wouldn't be the first time two people who were related only found out after they kissed or made out.

Example: Luke and Leia, and for anyone who is familiar with The Mortal Instruments, there is Jace and Clary.

I just have to say, before I forget again, that not only do I love your name, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your sig. The Fifth Element is one of my favorite movies, Milla is one of my favorite singers/actors, and Leeloo is one of my favorite characters.

Hell, lol, I watch Game of Thrones. Incest ALL UP IN THAT s**t, lbr. I'm preparing myself, lmao.
obamaurmama
lovelylittlefart
obamaurmama
lovelylittlefart
Neko_Bast

Also, Neeeeeaaaal. gonk

I just have to say, before I forget again, that not only do I love your name, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your sig. The Fifth Element is one of my favorite movies, Milla is one of my favorite singers/actors, and Leeloo is one of my favorite characters.

Hell, lol, I watch Game of Thrones. Incest ALL UP IN THAT s**t, lbr. I'm preparing myself, lmao.

Thank you! I love just about everything about The Fifth Element. It's truly one of the most underrated science fiction movies of all time.

Haha, maybe she'll turn red with embarrassment if she finds out he's her father.

Ruthless Gaian

12,850 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
I love it! I owe season 2 bluray... I like the Peter Pan series of half of season 3, but the other part, which is wicked, it's not really good. I don't know why... Season 2 is my favorite. Oh and Gold is my favorite character. Plus Gold/Belle makes a cute couple!

Hilarious Friend

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
F_Moon
I love it! I owe season 2 bluray... I like the Peter Pan series of half of season 3, but the other part, which is wicked, it's not really good. I don't know why... Season 2 is my favorite. Oh and Gold is my favorite character. Plus Gold/Belle makes a cute couple!

Ugh... Don't even get me started on Rumbelle, I won't be able to shut up about them! I'm just so in love with their love dammit! heart
I'm trying to also get every season on blu ray xd
Out of all the seasons... I still say my favorite is 1, but that's just because I felt that season two and the the rest on is just so random that it takes me time to figure what they are getting at, like they just made things up along the way, but don't get me wrong! I'm an OUAT fan always!!! heart

Friendly Fatcat

9,425 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
im just waiting for regina to kick her 1/2 sisters a**. so sad about neal, and what to do to get henry's memories back? free rumple from the witch!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff