Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok, so for those of you fans out there, I figured I would put this up. We can discuss what we see on the episodes and speculate about upcoming episodes. First is first, what did you like about the priemiere and what are your favorite spots? Also is there anything special that you noticed? Heh heh.

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I LOVED IT!! Mulan most of all! And did anyone else feel when Philip turned & said, "I love you", he was saying it more to Mulan?
I'm EXTREMELY impatient for Captain Hook! Did you see that gorgeous man in next week's promo? UNFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
I'm also hoping that the man at the beginning is Bae.
Born Backwards
I LOVED IT!! Mulan most of all! And did anyone else feel when Philip turned & said, "I love you", he was saying it more to Mulan?
I'm EXTREMELY impatient for Captain Hook! Did you see that gorgeous man in next week's promo? UNFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
I'm also hoping that the man at the beginning is Bae.

I'm thinking that he might be Bae also. The question is who sent the note?

Witty Flatterer

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
The premier was subpar, but they made up for it in that last 2 minutes by introducing another dimension for us.

3 Questions I want answered:
Who was the man in the beginning?
Who is Dr. Whale? (I'm thinking Peter Pan since we know Hook is coming, or he could be Hook)
What happened to Pinocchio?

Was happy to see they introduced us to a new cast of characters. I definitely feel like Philip was telling Mulan he loves her, but at the same time he came to rescue Aurora it would just make sense in a way that he loves her more. He could have just left her in reality.

Interesting Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
It returns crying
I loved also Mulan! And yes, when Philip turned & said, "I love you", he was saying it more to Mulan...

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Eh.
I think Dr. Whale is a little old to be Peter Pan.
sweatdrop

Friendly Gaian

I loved it!
Mulan was awesome.
But I love the relationship with gold and belle.
I cant waite for next weeks show ^_^.
I also like how before the new seaon they had a thing on filling you in on whos who and where they fit into the story

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
I loved the episode and have a discussion for it up in my Once Upon a Time Guild, sadly no one has replied yet.

I was very interested in learning that Aurora is a second generation Sleeping Beauty, that or they retconned her tale, since Maleficent in her first intro had already had been defeated and had the Sleeping Beauty tale play out.

I'm, not so sure that Phillip was saying I love you to Mulan. Did no one notice how hot and heavy his kiss with Aurora was? He didn't seem to have any interest in Mulan to me but I will be going back to rewatch it. If you ask me he saw Mulan as a dear friend and companion but his love was for Aurora and Aurora alone.

After all, Aurora herself implied that she left Phillip to save him and it might have had something to do with her sleeping curse. She then went to the Kingdom they were supposed to rule together and fell into a sleep of 28 years.

I was very interested to learn that FTL does still exist just a different region than Snow, Charming, Thomas, and Ella's kingdoms.

As for Whale, the popular theories I've seen on him are Dr. Victor Frankenstein, and Judge Claude Frollo.

ABC's Once Upon A Time Guild, for anyone interested.
Honestly, I really think he was saying it more toward Aurora when he said it. As for the guy in the beginning, It could be Bae but at the same time... I don't think they would have brought Bae back as soon as that.... I mean, Bae is a big page turner on his return.

As for the Doc, I don't think he is Peter.... Im thinking he would be far too serious to be Peter Pan. No Idea what happened to Pinnochio but I am worried bout him. As for the whole deal with Aurora... It says in the priemiere that time stopped. Maleficient was defeated and then not soon after, time stopped because of the curse. So Aurora isn't a second generation sleeping beauty I don't think. Although for her story, I'm thinking that she agreed to sacrifice herself for her kingdom rather than the humdrum the story tells us. I think they took her story and fleshed it out like they did with Red Riding Hood's.

Now that Emma is in FTL.... whats the possibility of her being able to use magic? lol

Alien Citizen

22,075 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
x Karurie x
Eh.
I think Dr. Whale is a little old to be Peter Pan.
sweatdrop

I had thought that too but I am liking the theory of him being Peter Pan and the curse affected him that he had to be his "age"...grow up and be responsible and all that. I can see how in that sense how he would be upset with the queen because he grew up so suddenly razz

But, I suppose, we'll have to wait and see. I read somewhere that we'll know who he is halloween weekend

Alien Citizen

22,075 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Queen-of-the-Rogue

As for Whale, the popular theories I've seen on him are Dr. Victor Frankenstein, and Judge Claude Frollo.

I too have read that somewheres. So interesting that if he is Frankenstein or even Frankenstein's monster, I wonder if the writers will bring the other universal monsters. That will kick a**!

Just joined the Guild! Hope to interact with more fans biggrin

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Agent Momo
Queen-of-the-Rogue

I too have read that somewheres. So interesting that if he is Frankenstein or even Frankenstein's monster, I wonder if the writers will bring the other universal monsters. That will kick a**!

Just joined the Guild! Hope to interact with more fans biggrin

Awesome! I'm holding out on either theory until we get more evidence.

Friendly Vampire

4,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I like the way they're bringing Disney characters into the equation, but I can't help but feel some viewers won't like those characters being represented that way. I liked Mulan, but it felt a little weird having her in Sleeping Beauty's story. I love the new season though, and I'm looking forward to more Disney characters. (Crossing my fingers they'll have Aladdin!)
cherryblossompie12
I like the way they're bringing Disney characters into the equation, but I can't help but feel some viewers won't like those characters being represented that way. I liked Mulan, but it felt a little weird having her in Sleeping Beauty's story. I love the new season though, and I'm looking forward to more Disney characters. (Crossing my fingers they'll have Aladdin!)

The producers have pretty much said Agrabah does exsist considering thats wher Glass came from.

I too thought it would be weird having Mulan aside Aroura and Phillip, but considering they combined everything with everything else, they ran with the idea and it paid off.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff