• Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
Queen-of-the-Rogue
Y u r a l r i a
Queen-of-the-Rogue
Y u r a l r i a
Queen-of-the-Rogue
Y u r a l r i a

Still, they both have had one night stands.

Yes, but we don't know yet if Henry was from a one night stand. The way Emma has talked about him, she was in a relationship with him and he might have been married. She mentioned something to that effect when warning Mary Margret about getting involved with David.

No, I don't think so. I believe something might of happen far worse than that.

What, like Emma being raped? I'm kind of curious as to hear your theories. I love to hear what everyone else thinks.

Maybe, or she was in a bad relationship, cause if you think about it. If she was married at one point I don't think she would of left that information out. Plus wouldn't Henry
father want his boy?

She said that Henry's Father doesn't know the boy exists. She told Regina that in the Pilot, when questioned on if the father might be showing up. We'll be finding out about Emma's past and Henry's father this season at some point.

She implied she was involved with a married man at some point, so it could be she didn't know he was married until after she was already involved and she might have even fallen for him only to find out he was married and he had been playing with her. We just don't know at this point.

Right, I remember that she mention that fact to Regina.
But I don't remember her mentioning that he was married.

Animal Lover

16,350 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Y u r a l r i a
Queen-of-the-Rogue
Y u r a l r i a
Queen-of-the-Rogue
Y u r a l r i a

No, I don't think so. I believe something might of happen far worse than that.

What, like Emma being raped? I'm kind of curious as to hear your theories. I love to hear what everyone else thinks.

Maybe, or she was in a bad relationship, cause if you think about it. If she was married at one point I don't think she would of left that information out. Plus wouldn't Henry
father want his boy?

She said that Henry's Father doesn't know the boy exists. She told Regina that in the Pilot, when questioned on if the father might be showing up. We'll be finding out about Emma's past and Henry's father this season at some point.

She implied she was involved with a married man at some point, so it could be she didn't know he was married until after she was already involved and she might have even fallen for him only to find out he was married and he had been playing with her. We just don't know at this point.

Right, I remember that she mention that fact to Regina.
But I don't remember her mentioning that he was married.

When she's warning Mary Margret against getting involved with David she tells her that Married Men aren't worth it and she would know. So she basically implied that she had been in a relationship with a married man at one point. Go back and watch 7:15 Am I think is the episode where Emma talks about all of that. It might have been an earlier one but 7:15 Am would be the best bet as a starting point.

Dangerous Genius

11,200 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Medalist 100
Addelina
Darknekoking
This show is so cool, me and my whole family watched the first season and we can't wait till the new episodes arive in our homecountry.

That sounds nice, I live by myself so I watch it all alone lol But I LOVE it. Who is your favorite character?

I don't know, but I think Rumpelstielzchen. He is always there when it is needed to bring trouble to the heros. xd

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
never sseen that show in my life so i will give it a try

11,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Angel_Arianas
see the bean would me the unknown factor in this as we dont know much about it. as for the timeline yes ftl would follow the same timeline as storybrooke

Some people are thinking that our world and Fairy Tale Land didn't run on the same time at first but that the Dark Curse connected the two worlds and that from that point on they ran on the same time. It would be interesting if the magic bean had some kind of time traveling powers. Then Bae could still be a 14 year old boy when his dad finds him.

11,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Twisted_Misery
I think the guy at the beginning of the episode is Rump's son.
In the beginning, I had no idea that was Mulan, but it's so awesome she's on here now.
I actually miss everyone not knowing who they really were.
I'm confused if it was Regina's plan all along to send Snow and Emma to the other world.

It probably wasn't her plan. I mean, she couldn't have counted on Rumpel cursing her like that. And it did seem she thought this was the only way to get rid of the Wrath. At the moment, it would have only benefited her to keep Emma and Snow around since they were the only ones willing to protect her.

By the way, new spoiler. It seems someone is being added to the cast soon. I hope this is Bae. Once Bae comes into the picture, I hope he remains a recurring character. I think some of the best moments were Rumpel's interactions with his son. It was so cute up until Rumpel went crazy evil.
Sid Chastity
Twisted_Misery
In the beginning, I had no idea that was Mulan, but it's so awesome she's on here now.
I'm confused if it was Regina's plan all along to send Snow and Emma to the other world.

It probably wasn't her plan. I mean, she couldn't have counted on Rumpel cursing her like that. And it did seem she thought this was the only way to get rid of the Wrath. At the moment, it would have only benefited her to keep Emma and Snow around since they were the only ones willing to protect her.

By the way, new spoiler. It seems someone is being added to the cast soon. I hope this is Bae. Once Bae comes into the picture, I hope he remains a recurring character. I think some of the best moments were Rumpel's interactions with his son. It was so cute up until Rumpel went crazy evil.

Yeah I figured she didn't plan it, but the look on her face after it happened made me wonder.
I wonder if she had her powers and just pretended she didn't when everyone formed a mob and went to her house.

I hope so too.
I feel bad that the poor kid has been alone all this time.
He needs to fix things with Rump and then Belle can be his new mom.

11,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Twisted_Misery
Sid Chastity
Twisted_Misery

Yeah I figured she didn't plan it, but the look on her face after it happened made me wonder.
I wonder if she had her powers and just pretended she didn't when everyone formed a mob and went to her house.

I hope so too.
I feel bad that the poor kid has been alone all this time.
He needs to fix things with Rump and then Belle can be his new mom.

I didn't know you were also into this show. I'm freaking addicted. I really want to know what's up with Bae because really, he's one of the most important elements of the show. He's the beginning of everything. The entire plot has been Rumpel screwing people over so he can see his son. I have my suspicions that's why he let Regina have the Dark Curse. He couldn't activate it himself because the thing he loved most was somewhere else. I'm kind of sad we won't see the actor that plays Bae anymore if he shows up as an adult. That kid is one adorable actor. And he has the best scenes too.

But what happens after Rumpel does find his son? I don't know if he'd be willing to give up his powers. He didn't the first time and let go of his son. It was because deep down he was a coward. Well, right now there's a lot of people that hate Rumpel. As we've seen with Regina, it's not good times if you have no magic and people hate you. I wonder if this will make Rumpel hesitate again in giving up his powers. Plus, eve if Bae comes back, Rumpel did kill a lot of people and ruin their lives. His father acting like this drove Bae away in the first place.

The timeline is a little weird too. Did our world and Fairy Tale land always have parallel times? As in, when X amount of time passed here, X amount passed there. Or did that only happen when the Dark Curse hit? Because hundreds of years passed in Fairy Tale land from when Bae disappeared to when the Dark Curse hit. So many questions. Does that magic bean have properties we're not aware of yet?
Sid Chastity

I didn't know you were also into this show. I'm freaking addicted. I really want to know what's up with Bae because really, he's one of the most important elements of the show. He's the beginning of everything. The entire plot has been Rumpel screwing people over so he can see his son. I have my suspicions that's why he let Regina have the Dark Curse. He couldn't activate it himself because the thing he loved most was somewhere else. I'm kind of sad we won't see the actor that plays Bae anymore if he shows up as an adult. That kid is one adorable actor. And he has the best scenes too.

But what happens after Rumpel does find his son? I don't know if he'd be willing to give up his powers. He didn't the first time and let go of his son. It was because deep down he was a coward. Well, right now there's a lot of people that hate Rumpel. As we've seen with Regina, it's not good times if you have no magic and people hate you. I wonder if this will make Rumpel hesitate again in giving up his powers. Plus, eve if Bae comes back, Rumpel did kill a lot of people and ruin their lives. His father acting like this drove Bae away in the first place.

The timeline is a little weird too. Did our world and Fairy Tale land always have parallel times? As in, when X amount of time passed here, X amount passed there. Or did that only happen when the Dark Curse hit? Because hundreds of years passed in Fairy Tale land from when Bae disappeared to when the Dark Curse hit. So many questions. Does that magic bean have properties we're not aware of yet?

This is one of my favorite shows, and I didn't know you liked it either.
Yeah Rump gave up on the magic world because he realized that without his son, he couldn't be happy.
I kind of wish Bae was still a child in our world just because he was already so perfect.
Seeing Rump have to raise Bae now would be so interesting.
Maybe we'll get more flashbacks of Bae and Rump, like possibly when the mom was still around.

Bae has had a lot of time to think about all of it.
I think he'll have his mind made up about his dad, but when he actually sees him again, he won't know what to feel.
I think Bae will give him a chance, but it'll take quite a bit of time for a good relationship to develop.
I think Belle being around will help since she understands Rump and could help them bond.
As far as Rump's powers, I really don't know what he'll do.
If Regina was killed or jailed forever, then maybe he'd give them up.

How do you know hundreds of years passed between Bae leaving and now?
I don't know if the fairy that gave Rump the bean would keep secrets from him about it or not.
She seems pretty trustworthy, but maybe she didn't tell everything because she wanted to get rid of Rump or something.
Maybe since there was major magic used with the curse and with the portal, it threw things all out of whack.

Animal Lover

16,350 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Twisted_Misery
Sid Chastity

Yeah Rump gave up on the magic world because he realized that without his son, he couldn't be happy.
I kind of wish Bae was still a child in our world just because he was already so perfect.
Maybe we'll get more flashbacks of Bae and Rump, like possibly when the mom was still around.

I think he'll have his mind made up about his dad, but when he actually sees him again, he won't know what to feel.
I think Bae will give him a chance, but it'll take quite a bit of time for a good relationship to develop.
I think Belle being around will help since she understands Rump and could help them bond.

I don't know if the fairy that gave Rump the bean would keep secrets from him about it or not.
She seems pretty trustworthy, but maybe she didn't tell everything because she wanted to get rid of Rump or something.
Maybe since there was major magic used with the curse and with the portal, it threw things all out of whack.

The writers have stated quite a few times that Rumple is centuries old.
Queen-of-the-Rogue
Twisted_Misery
Sid Chastity

It has been said in the actual show or in interviews?

Animal Lover

16,350 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Twisted_Misery
Queen-of-the-Rogue
Twisted_Misery
Sid Chastity

Interviews but the show also implies it.
Queen-of-the-Rogue
Twisted_Misery
Queen-of-the-Rogue
Twisted_Misery
Sid Chastity

Oh, I don't read the interviews.
I guess I can understand it now. 3nodding

Animal Lover

16,350 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Twisted_Misery
Queen-of-the-Rogue
Twisted_Misery
Queen-of-the-Rogue
Twisted_Misery
Sid Chastity

Oh, I don't read the interviews.
I guess I can understand it now. 3nodding

I don't either but the show makes a good case for him being centuries old without the interviews when you stop and try and put everything into an orderly timeline. Because when you get a good look at his castle with Belle and with Jiminy that's a lot of stuff to collect in only a few years even if you are good at making deals.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games