Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you suck your own d**k in front of a crowded subway, for a million dollars?

wut 0.2 20.0% [ 12 ]
Yes. 0.15 15.0% [ 9 ]
No. 0.25 25.0% [ 15 ]
Wttffgasdfagggtffffg??111one?>!!! 0.05 5.0% [ 3 ]
For 10 million. 8) 0.016666666666667 1.7% [ 1 ]
For 100 million! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Fanatical Zealot

Would you suck your own d**k in front of a crowded subway? For a million dollars?!

A question has been going through my mind recently- I don't know why, please don't judge be- but is the idea, would you suck your own d**k in front of a crowded subway, for a million dollars? What about 10 million? Obviously, the idea in mind is indecent exposure, taking a while. Would you, in front of a bunch of people, preform auto fellatio, or really engage in any kind of disturbing, sexual behaviour in front of a bunch of people, for a million dollars? What about 10? What about 100?

Obviously, other than the obvious issues with this, and problems associated with dignity and pride, you'd need to consider the social, familial, and legal ramifications of this. I mean, let's face it, this is going to attract a LOT of attention. Not only are you clearly naked and masturbating in front of a busfull of people, or in a subway, where they can't get off, but now you're doing something incredibly strange, like, sucking your own d**k. I mean ,that would be a weird sight to see. People are going to take out their phones, and start recording you; they record everything, from fights to someone picking their own nose, so you can expect this to get all over youtube. Or, sights that allow this kind of thing. You can expect it to make frontline news. You'll be the talk of the town, for a while. All your friends, family, work acquittance, they'll know about this, and there will really be no way around it.

Let's take out the legal consequences for a second; maybe you get a minor charge, but just a fine, or maybe there's not enough evidence to convict just with video evidence. Would you do it? Legally, you'd likely only get indecent exposure, unless it's around minors, than it might be higher. You'd likely have a permanent misdomeaner or felony on your record, depending on your area. Everyone, including your family, would never treat you the same, and depending on the situation, might even disown you. Would it be worth it? What if it never got to your family, but lots of random people on the street would be like "Wut... was that you?!" A few coworkers might talk about it occasionally, but nothing that big. What if you got to keep your job, or would lose it?

If there were no kids on the subway or bus, would you do it? What if there were kids, would you do it for 10? 100 million?

I've heard the whole "would you kill someone for a million dollars", would you "sell your soul", but would you commit indecent exposure? In front of a bunch of people, and take all the potential consequences?

Or, if you're like, a womansz, would you suck your c**t in front of a subway full of people? WOULD YOU ED?! Answer below, or post in the polls!

Garbage

I wouldn't be able to. Performance anxiety.

Plus, unbridled rage at total strangers seeing my naughty bits.

Aged Codger

9,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
I probably wouldn't be physically able ta' do such a task even if I wanted ta' given I'm a crocodile

If'n I could would I do it? Well it be 1 million gold doubloons. Unfortunately I wouldn't likely get ta' keep any o' it given th' nature o' th' task since it'd be a crime. It'd probably be taken as evidence er somethin' stupid. Probably use that stupid civil forfeiture thin' and take it fer their own use. So would I do it? No, I wouldn't actually profit from it

Th' murda' er sellin' soul options be much easia' ta' make. Ye can potentially get away wit' th' murda' since thar be no set parameta's ta' kill th' bloke in public er in front o' people. Thus ye could do such discretely and avoid potential lawsuits, legal fees, and civil forfeitures. Th' soul thin' tis a good deal as well, ye can possibly become a demon.... and ye get th' small fortune ta' boot

Fanatical Zealot

Cassidy Peterson
I wouldn't be able to. Performance anxiety.

Plus, unbridled rage at total strangers seeing my naughty bits.

Yeah, I get that. xP

I'm not sure if I would, but the money, that does sound like it would be an awesome thing. 3nodding

Fanatical Zealot

Kaptain K Rool
I probably wouldn't be physically able ta' do such a task even if I wanted ta' given I'm a crocodile

If'n I could would I do it? Well it be 1 million gold doubloons. Unfortunately I wouldn't likely get ta' keep any o' it given th' nature o' th' task since it'd be a crime. It'd probably be taken as evidence er somethin' stupid. Probably use that stupid civil forfeiture thin' and take it fer their own use. So would I do it? No, I wouldn't actually profit from it

Th' murda' er sellin' soul options be much easia' ta' make. Ye can potentially get away wit' th' murda' since thar be no set parameta's ta' kill th' bloke in public er in front o' people. Thus ye could do such discretely and avoid potential lawsuits, legal fees, and civil forfeitures. Th' soul thin' tis a good deal as well, ye can possibly become a demon.... and ye get th' small fortune ta' boot

Well, most likely, you'd get paid outside of the crime itself, so they couldn't take your money away just barbecue you committed a crime. It would likely only be a misdomeanor, and you wouldn't even have jailtime. They can't take away all your money just for that.

And even if they could, it could be in a foreign bank account. If we're talking about, realistically, it's a country that honors contracts that might cause you to do illegal things in other countries. Maybe, Morocco? Monaco? Idk. The seashells. Something like that. Some rich guy who wants you to do more favors and will have to at last pay you a few more times, and honour his deals, at least his first ones.

Aged Codger

9,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Suicidesoldier#1
Kaptain K Rool

Well, most likely, you'd get paid outside of the crime itself, so they couldn't take your money away just barbecue you committed a crime. It would likely only be a misdomeanor, and you wouldn't even have jailtime. They can't take away all your money just for that.

And even if they could, it could be in a foreign bank account. If we're talking about, realistically, it's a country that honors contracts that might cause you to do illegal things in other countries. Maybe, Morocco? Monaco? Idk. The seashells. Something like that. Some rich guy who wants you to do more favors and will have to at last pay you a few more times, and honour his deals, at least his first ones.
Ye doubt th' powa' o' civil forfeiture? Where they can take yer couch if'n they suspect it was bought wit' doubloons gotten by illicit means, er jus' suspected ta' e gotten by illicit means. And then in ordfa' ta' get yer stuff back ye need ta' go in front o' a court whose appointed judge tis a memba' o' th' same police force, sometimes in a room in th' police buildin'. 'Cause accordin' ta' th' way civil forfeiture works yer matarial possessions be on trial, not ye

So I'd get paid afta' I did it? That be some shady business right thar. Ye'd hopefully wanna avoid gettin' caught in th' first place in that type o' situation. In a situation where yer expected ta' get caught doin' th' task why should ye have an trust in this bloke ta' pay ye afta'wards? All they have ta' do is lie ta' ye, get ya' ta' do it, and they can easily use their fortune ta' land in jail fer th' rest o' yer life fer doin' a stupid thin' and get away wit'out blame. I mean they won't need ta' try hard ta' implicate ya and make ye look bad if'n ye jus' sucked yer own p***s on public transit

Also why would this currency suddenly be in a foreign bank account all o' a sudden? I'd want it in cash. Why should I trust this bloke ta' actually honor such a deal? Especially since th' required deed could result in jail time. Plus why would any authority believe me if'n I tried ta' explain meself that I was only doin' th' deed fer gold doubloons? Th' whole situation tis ridiculous and any explanation would only cause furtha' damage

Fanatical Zealot

Kaptain K Rool
Suicidesoldier#1
Kaptain K Rool

Ye doubt th' powa' o' civil forfeiture? Where they can take yer couch if'n they suspect it was bought wit' doubloons gotten by illicit means, er jus' suspected ta' e gotten by illicit means. And then in ordfa' ta' get yer stuff back ye need ta' go in front o' a court whose appointed judge tis a memba' o' th' same police force, sometimes in a room in th' police buildin'. 'Cause accordin' ta' th' way civil forfeiture works yer matarial possessions be on trial, not ye

So I'd get paid afta' I did it? That be some shady business right thar. Ye'd hopefully wanna avoid gettin' caught in th' first place in that type o' situation. In a situation where yer expected ta' get caught doin' th' task why should ye have an trust in this bloke ta' pay ye afta'wards? All they have ta' do is lie ta' ye, get ya' ta' do it, and they can easily use their fortune ta' land in jail fer th' rest o' yer life fer doin' a stupid thin' and get away wit'out blame. I mean they won't need ta' try hard ta' implicate ya and make ye look bad if'n ye jus' sucked yer own p***s on public transit

Also why would this currency suddenly be in a foreign bank account all o' a sudden? I'd want it in cash. Why should I trust this bloke ta' actually honor such a deal? Especially since th' required deed could result in jail time. Plus why would any authority believe me if'n I tried ta' explain meself that I was only doin' th' deed fer gold doubloons? Th' whole situation tis ridiculous and any explanation would only cause furtha' damage

You'd have gotten the money from an outside investor into your new business; but it collapsed, so now you're left with a few millions. It's overseas, so the current government doesn't have jurisdiction over it. That's how tax shelters work after all. If you really want to launder it, you could say you won it in gambling overseas, and have the tax receipt for it. The rich guy would do it for you.

The thing is, no-one pays for houses, cars, that kind of thing with cash. Only criminals do that. So, if you want money that can be invested in legal equity, you need it in a bank account. So you can pay for like, things, that need a social security number and the like. If you wanted to pay for things in cash, like say drugs, it would be an offshore bank account, so you could take it out without them looking at it and going "WTF?! 200,000 went missing?!". You'd just transfer the legal money over to a legit bank account in the U.S., and no-one would be the wiser, while anything you wanted to take out as cash, you wouldn't transfer over to the U.S., or your respective country's, accounts.

As long as the money doesn't match a local crime, they can't do much against you. You won't go to jail just for getting tons of money. You can easily explain it.
Is this even physically possible? I mean, the backbone isn't meant to bend that way.
Also: no. I don't do stuff in front of people. I especially don't undress in front of people.

Fanatical Zealot

The20
Is this even physically possible? I mean, the backbone isn't meant to bend that way.
Also: no. I don't do stuff in front of people. I especially don't undress in front of people.

Yeah, I get that. I'm sort of that way. I used to be a lot more, when I was younger.

It is physically possible, but it takes being extremely limber. You'd probably freak a lot of people out if you did it. Normal people can't, if you tried to do it without lots of training you'd probably hurt yourself. xp

Fanatical Zealot

Fermionic
Yes.

Seems legit.

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
No. I dislike attention and hate performing in public - speaking for a charity is ok because I know I'm doing it for a cause and can force myself to do it, and on stage I can manage it if I just don't look at the audience or can't see them due to lack of lighting over the seating, but doing something that private, somewhere that public? Nope, not even for 100 zillion dollars, especially not if it could be filmed (I hate having my photo taken, for goodness sake!)

Fanatical Zealot

I AM R U
No. I dislike attention and hate performing in public - speaking for a charity is ok because I know I'm doing it for a cause and can force myself to do it, and on stage I can manage it if I just don't look at the audience or can't see them due to lack of lighting over the seating, but doing something that private, somewhere that public? Nope, not even for 100 zillion dollars, especially not if it could be filmed (I hate having my photo taken, for goodness sake!)

What if, you did it to donate most of it to charity?

90 million to charity is good reason for public performance. wink

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Suicidesoldier#1
I AM R U

I don't think that would be enough motivation, unfortunately.

Fanatical Zealot

I AM R U
Suicidesoldier#1
I AM R U

I don't think that would be enough motivation, unfortunately.

Well, worth a shot.

Not like I'm trying to recruit people, or anything. ninja

What if it wouldn't be filmed?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out