Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok im sure you have all heard this happen alot but do you guys get anoyed when women say females are equal to males? I ge anoyed about it I mean individualy woman can be better than men but as a gender men have gotten way past them. I mean take a good look through history who are the ones who have created most of the things we need? men have yes women have created some needs (I dont know what but im sure they must have invented a few) but when women just say we are equal it gets to me because its like they think they can say they are equal without doing the things the male gender has achieved so basicly they are skipping the line. And often you will hear them use the excuse "Yeah but we didnt have rights" well you do now? I mean in the distant future im sure women could achieve actual equality if they actualy done as much for society as men have but they wont they think they can just say they are equal without doing the work how is that fair on the men who created great things?

Shirtless Entrepreneur

LOOK AT DIS NIGGGA! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Invisible Genius

7,800 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Punctuation is your friend. Well, maybe not your friend.
Shay Straylight
Punctuation is can be your friend.

Fixed.
0/10

come on, at least try a little to be convincing
Arguably, women have spent much of history doing the important work continuing the human race. Men don't have to worry quite so much about the propagation of the species; the collective contribution of males is minimal, the energy resources they had to spend are infinitesimal compared to the collective contribution of women. Thus, males had significantly more energy to devote to finding out new ways to kill each other and new ways to make life easier.
what to hear a joke? Womens rights
razorsarz

lols
I expected a little more from the OP. After all, you went through the trouble of creating a troll mule just to get those irascible feminists all riled up when you could have just posted in the "why I am a feminist" thread.
LlortMaster
Ok im sure you have all heard this happen alot but do you guys get anoyed when women say females are equal to males? I ge anoyed about it I mean individualy woman can be better than men but as a gender men have gotten way past them. I mean take a good look through history who are the ones who have created most of the things we need? men have yes women have created some needs (I dont know what but im sure they must have invented a few) but when women just say we are equal it gets to me because its like they think they can say they are equal without doing the things the male gender has achieved so basicly they are skipping the line. And often you will hear them use the excuse "Yeah but we didnt have rights" well you do now? I mean in the distant future im sure women could achieve actual equality if they actualy done as much for society as men have but they wont they think they can just say they are equal without doing the work how is that fair on the men who created great things?

um i actually agree! Especially with that last bit

but i dont see how its possible for women to achieve things the way they are held down socially (accept for some who figure it out). But a huge number are brainwashed to settle or not think big, or they're spoiled they dont learn to be as effective and solid.

it would take a new variety of of females to get the ball rolling.
to really inspire others with things that aren't done half-assed or in a controlled way

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
razorsarz

Digimon Adventures Taichi Kamiya?

Adored Admirer

Keltoi Samurai
razorsarz

Digimon Adventures Taichi Kamiya?

I like his avatar, too.
razorsarz

want to hear a better joke?

men's rights activists

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
silkandflowers
razorsarz

want to hear a better joke?

men's rights activists

y'know, I really don't see either of these jokes to be very funny.

Animal Lover

13,300 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
LlortMaster
Ok im sure you have all heard this happen alot but do you guys get anoyed when women say females are equal to males? I ge anoyed about it I mean individualy woman can be better than men but as a gender men have gotten way past them.
Yeah, I get annoyed when people say that. Why? Because saying that women are equal to males often undervalues the contributions of women.

Quote:
I mean take a good look through history who are the ones who have created most of the things we need? men have yes women have created some needs (I dont know what but im sure they must have invented a few) but when women just say we are equal it gets to me because its like they think they can say they are equal without doing the things the male gender has achieved so basicly they are skipping the line.
Not ******** really. One thing women have been "inventing" is the continuation of the whole ******** human race. You guys couldn't have done it alone, you hear?

In multiple ancient societies women were key in keeping the economy and the home going. In ancient horticultural societies, women were usually solely responsible for the growing of food. In ancient China women were responsible for weaving silk textiles: the society's biggest "money-maker" (quotation marks because their concept of money was different than ours today).

Who kept the country running while the men took off to murder each other during WWII? Women did.

And, at a point in American history, women were not allowed to officially patent their inventions. Usually, when a woman wanted her invention patented, she had to have it done under her husband's name.

The cotton gin? Eli Whitney didn't invent it alone. Ever heard of Catherine Greene? No? She was instrumental in it's invention, but only Whitney was officially able to patent it.

Windshield wipers, the dishwasher, the hair dryer, the first disposable cell phone, the first laser eye surgery, the discovery of radium, liquid paper, the bra...and pretty much on and ******** on.

Quote:
And often you will hear them use the excuse "Yeah but we didnt have rights" well you do now? I mean in the distant future im sure women could achieve actual equality if they actualy done as much for society as men have but they wont they think they can just say they are equal without doing the work how is that fair on the men who created great things?
You're saying we don't do the work?

That there are no female inventors, scientists, soldiers, politicians, chemists, professors, engineers, farmers, medical doctors, Fortune 500 company CEO's, lawyers, Supreme Court justices, mathematicians, civil rights activists, artists, pharmacologists, athletes, authors?

And to top that s**t off, many women who do those things do them and do the "second shift": reproducing, caring for children, keeping a home, being a "soccer mom", volunteering, and so on.

You're deluded if you honestly think that women don't do as much for society as men. The difference is, our achievements tend to not be valued as highly as those of men, even though ours are often more important than the achievements of men.

Ever heard of Gertrude Eilon? No?

Well (along with all the others who have contributed) you owe thanks to her if you ever need and survive a kidney transplant or if you get and survive leukemia, b***h.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff