Welcome to Gaia! ::

I lived in and went to school briefly in California in 2010..6 years from OP.

I didn't learn a lot about Canada, made sense at the time but when I moved ban for grades 11 & 12 I learned a lot from social studies that I never knew about America.

Such as presidents and efforts in both World War I & II

Sparkling Member

1,950 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gender Swap 100
Project ButterBalls REGEN

That was the most magnificent bump I've ever seen anywhere.

On-topic: I don't know much about Canada, other than that most with my surname live in Nova Scotia. I did once school a few Canadians on the reason for terrible Canadian acts' continual invasion of American radio aka the Canadian content law, which they'd never even heard of. emotion_awesome

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
If Canada had more Mayors like Rob Ford, I might want to know more about the country. Otherwise, it is quite literally like the Hitchhiker's Guide entry on Earth.
All I know is Canada's president is a d**k.
Senator Armstrong

Most recently he "sold out" to china, I guess.
Senator Armstrong

I thought he sold China.
Senator Armstrong
Senator Armstrong

I thought he sold China.

I dunno, If I at all had the man power I'd run against him.

But I guess of no one really cares no one really does anything.
Patton
If Canada had more Mayors like Rob Ford, I might want to know more about the country. Otherwise, it is quite literally like the Hitchhiker's Guide entry on Earth.

A lot of women get stolen and sold into slavery in Canada, this is probably an issue across the world, but has lately played a more dominate role in Canadian media

Heroic Hero

Wow this is a really old thread... lol

I know some things about Canada like the war of 1812 but not a lot specifically about their history other than the fact that they chose to remain in the Commonwealth. Also I hear that Quebec gives the rest of Canada trouble and always wants to secede. Do you think that people in Quebec will pay attention to the Scottish vote?

Also, here is a 'murica' answer: Who cares about Canada lol.
Because Murica is number 1 and thats all that matters!!!

Really I am an English guy that lives in the US for the time being, thats really how a lot of Americans think. I love learning of other cultures, but Canada seems similar to my upbringing
This is the United States, We don't and don't need to give a s**t about Canada let alone... ******** anything for that matter. We just get what we want. Our best and brightest will figure out everything always, so ******** everything we aren't directly interested in.

Also, nobody on ******** earth gives a s**t about Canada... except Canada. I like your untouched wilderness. I'm a U.S. citizen, so I can probably just buy it like anything else on Earth.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff