Welcome to Gaia! ::

Worst Abrahamic Religion

Christianity 0.069767441860465 7.0% [ 3 ]
Islam 0.37209302325581 37.2% [ 16 ]
Judaism 0.046511627906977 4.7% [ 2 ]
All of them 0.51162790697674 51.2% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 43 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

I've always wondered this, but everyone seems to have it out for Jews. It's like they can never catch a break, Hitler tried to kill them all during WWII, damn near succeeded. After WWII to make amends people agreed to give the Jews land to live peacefully on (Israel) and now everyone is like "GTFO JEWS IT WAS OUR LAND FIRST!!!". Taking back Israel on the ground of "it was ours first" would be like Native Americans shooting at us and demanding that we all leave because it was their land first. On top of all this people are actually siding with Hamas over Israel just because there are more casualties on the Hamas side. Holy ********, if you had wack jobs shooting at you wouldn't you shoot back? Of course Israel has better technology (iron dome, better weapons, etc) and are not getting hit by the missiles Hamas is sending at them. They have every ******** right to shoot back though, they even send ******** warnings to the people in the structures they're bombing (door knocks).

I know this looks like a rant, and it is, but I'm also asking a question. Why does everyone have it out for Jews? They're literally the only peaceful religion out there that has always been peaceful for the most part. Christians and Muslims can't say that much, Christians had the Crusades and Muslims are the most violent religion I have ever seen in the modern age. So why the ******** does everyone pick on Jews and preach peace and tolerance whenever a Muslim or Christian is being bitched at.

TLDR; Why does everyone hate Jews, how could anyone ******** side with Hamas when they are more ******** violent and awful than Israel. What the ******** is so wrong with Jewish people that led someone like Hitler to want to kill them all?
Looked up some articles, read some comment sections. How can muslims blame Israel for killing innocents in Gaza when the people they're fighting (Hamas) are using civilians and killing civilians too? No hate is seeming to go to Hamas for slaughtering innocents and using them as human shields. How can you blame Israel for doing so when Israel gives clear warnings for when they are about to bomb a building? Hamas gives no warnings. Israel are allowed to fight back holy s**t. Why can't more people blame the ******** radical muslims when they're obviously in the wrong?

Malevolent Firestarter

3,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The Ice Dervish
I've always wondered this, but everyone seems to have it out for Jews. It's like they can never catch a break, Hitler tried to kill them all during WWII, damn near succeeded. After WWII to make amends people agreed to give the Jews land to live peacefully on (Israel) and now everyone is like "GTFO JEWS IT WAS OUR LAND FIRST!!!".

Uh, the people who lived on that land didn't give it to them. It was taken in some cases.

Quote:

Taking back Israel on the ground of "it was ours first" would be like Native Americans shooting at us and demanding that we all leave because it was their land first.

And many years ago that might have been reasonable. It's been a tad too long now. It's more recent in regards to Israel. Furthermore, unlike the situation here, Israel doesn't just allow those who lived there to move back and be citizens. The main complaint about such an idea I've seen is that it would alter the Jewish character of their state. So pretty much bigotry is the reason as far as I can tell. They want Jews to be the majority.

Quote:

On top of all this people are actually siding with Hamas over Israel just because there are more casualties on the Hamas side. Holy ********, if you had wack jobs shooting at you wouldn't you shoot back? Of course Israel has better technology (iron dome, better weapons, etc) and are not getting hit by the missiles Hamas is sending at them. They have every ******** right to shoot back though, they even send ******** warnings to the people in the structures they're bombing (door knocks).

They don't have the right to ******** blast everyone. Or say, snipe civilians in the aftermath. And guess what? When ethnic cleansing Israeli assholes keep you in a small bit of land there's not necessarily anywhere to ******** go after they warn you and blown up all your infrastructure.

Quote:

I know this looks like a rant, and it is, but I'm also asking a question. Why does everyone have it out for Jews? They're literally the only peaceful religion out there that has always been peaceful for the most part. Christians and Muslims can't say that much, Christians had the Crusades and Muslims are the most violent religion I have ever seen in the modern age. So why the ******** does everyone pick on Jews and preach peace and tolerance whenever a Muslim or Christian is being bitched at.

So are you gonna pull the stupid tactic of pretending that disagreeing with Israel is the same as hating Jews? You're likely a lost cause I guess.
The Herald of Death
The Ice Dervish
I've always wondered this, but everyone seems to have it out for Jews. It's like they can never catch a break, Hitler tried to kill them all during WWII, damn near succeeded. After WWII to make amends people agreed to give the Jews land to live peacefully on (Israel) and now everyone is like "GTFO JEWS IT WAS OUR LAND FIRST!!!".

Uh, the people who lived on that land didn't give it to them. It was taken in some cases.

Quote:

Taking back Israel on the ground of "it was ours first" would be like Native Americans shooting at us and demanding that we all leave because it was their land first.

And many years ago that might have been reasonable. It's been a tad too long now. It's more recent in regards to Israel. Furthermore, unlike the situation here, Israel doesn't just allow those who lived there to move back and be citizens. The main complaint about such an idea I've seen is that it would alter the Jewish character of their state. So pretty much bigotry is the reason as far as I can tell. They want Jews to be the majority.

Quote:

On top of all this people are actually siding with Hamas over Israel just because there are more casualties on the Hamas side. Holy ********, if you had wack jobs shooting at you wouldn't you shoot back? Of course Israel has better technology (iron dome, better weapons, etc) and are not getting hit by the missiles Hamas is sending at them. They have every ******** right to shoot back though, they even send ******** warnings to the people in the structures they're bombing (door knocks).

They don't have the right to ******** blast everyone. Or say, snipe civilians in the aftermath. And guess what? When ethnic cleansing Israeli assholes keep you in a small bit of land there's not necessarily anywhere to ******** go after they warn you and blown up all your infrastructure.

Quote:

So are you gonna pull the stupid tactic of pretending that disagreeing with Israel is the same as hating Jews? You're likely a lost cause I guess.

Yes, it was taken, like 60 something years ago. As a place for the Jewish people to live and not get ******** shot at and bitched at just for existing. Guess that didn't work out too well. How is that different from muslims though? If christians or jews want to live in the muslim states the muslims ******** behead them for being infidels. You can't exactly fault Israel for wanting to have a Jewish state when the people shooting at them murder people who aren't muslims. You can't move a ******** building away? There is room to move, not a lot, but there is no excuse for people sitting in buildings they know will be bombed hours in advance and then bitching about civilian casualties. How does Israel not have a right to shoot back when they're shot at? How can you justify wanting Israel to just sit there and take it?

Also, way to come off as an a*****e when I was legit asking for a discussion/asking questions. To be 100% honest, I disagree with the muslim state more than any other areas out there. I don't think Israel is doing good work, but I also don't think anything good is coming out of the middle east in general. I don't blame Israel for not wanting muslims in their country when they've been super violent near constantly and they try to change every country they move into to fit the muslim ideal.

Edit: Also, this is a two prong thing. I in no way implied that not standing with Israel means you hate Jews. I am, however, implying that if you stand with Hamas over Israel that you're a ******** a*****e. Hamas kills their own ******** people, Israel is defending themselves and striking back. Would you expect the US to not retaliate against Canada if Canada started sending missiles into New York? Of course we would retaliate, and have every right to, just as Israel does.

Malevolent Firestarter

3,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The Ice Dervish
The Herald of Death
The Ice Dervish

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yes, it was taken, like 60 something years ago.

That's still within the time that people would still be alive from before it.

Quote:

As a place for the Jewish people to live and not get ******** shot at and bitched at just for existing.

Is that supposed to be some sort of justification?

Quote:

Guess that didn't work out too well.

Shoving people off their land so you can live on it peacefully rarely tends to work.

Quote:

How is that different from muslims though?

Who the hell did Muslims recently kick out of a country they'd been living in for generations?

Quote:

If christians or jews want to live in the muslim states the muslims ******** behead them for being infidels.

Uh huh, so you're gonna blame ALL Muslims for what ISIS does?

Also guess what? I don't approve of any religious state. Vatican gets a pass for not really being a place for regular people to live.

But you're so ******** caught up in your self-righteous crap that anyone who doesn't approve of Israel apparently must like the idea of a Muslim state, huh?

Quote:

You can't exactly fault Israel for wanting to have a Jewish state when the people shooting at them murder people who aren't muslims.

Yes, I can fault people for bigotry. And why should all Palestinians be blamed for that?

Quote:

You can't move a ******** building away?

http://mondoweiss.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/158082943_729943b.jpg

How was that supposed to help there?

Quote:

There is room to move, not a lot, but there is no excuse for people sitting in buildings they know will be bombed hours in advance and then bitching about civilian casualties.

Blame civilians for dying. They did it because they hate the Jews! Am I following your logic right?

Quote:

How does Israel not have a right to shoot back when they're shot at? How can you justify wanting Israel to just sit there and take it?

How can you justify being so dishonest? They don't get a right to slaughter civilians.

Also how do Palestinians not have a right to fight the state that is occupying their land and kicked them out of it?

Quote:

Also, way to come off as an a*****e when I was legit asking for a discussion/asking questions.

Lol? You're the one who is acting like being against Israel is the same as having it out for Jews.

Quote:

To be 100% honest, I disagree with the muslim state more than any other areas out there.

What Muslim state? There is not one 'the muslim state'. Are you calling Palestine a Muslim state? On what basis, that it's mostly Muslims?

Quote:

I don't think Israel is doing good work, but I also don't think anything good is coming out of the middle east in general. I don't blame Israel for not wanting muslims in their country when they've been super violent near constantly and they try to change every country they move into to fit the muslim ideal.

Yeah, you don't blame them for not wanting people who lived there to be able to return because of their religion. You're cool with religious bigotry.

Change every country to fit the Muslim ideal? So what, you're just generally hating on all Muslims? Grand.

Quote:

Edit: Also, this is a two prong thing. I in no way implied that not standing with Israel means you hate Jews. I am, however, implying that if you stand with Hamas over Israel that you're a ******** a*****e. Hamas kills their own ******** people, Israel is defending themselves and striking back. Would you expect the US to not retaliate against Canada if Canada started sending missiles into New York? Of course we would retaliate, and have every right to, just as Israel does.

Yes, you ******** did imply it. You're listing it with all the rest.

I'd expect good people to take issue if the US bombed Canadian civilians if Canadians were fighting back because the US decide to invade and occupy them, disallowing them their own rule.

Omnipresent Cultist

5,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Israel was a horrible idea

UN: hey UK lets give the jews Israel for reasons!

UK: That's a bad idea UN

UN: ******** you UK you don't know s**t
The Herald of Death

Do me a favor and calm down, now you're just angry and bitching. How many 70+ year olds who would be old enough to remember it are out there fighting? Nearly none, the people fighting are young. You breaking my sentences apart like that kinda ******** up the message I'm trying to send. I'll bullet point it for you:

- It's ridiculous to hate Israel for wanting a Jewish majority when several countries right next to them live under Sharia law and kill people who practice different religions. This isn't only ISIS, this in that entire area. If you're going to fault people for bigotry, do it equally.

- I don't hate all muslims, I hate the radicals who do s**t like Hamas and Isis, I hate muslim countries who behead and kill infidels because of their religion. I also hate the ones who come into countries like France and demand that Burkas should be allowed despite laws against having things covering your face in public. The ones that go to the west and try to install Sharia law can burn for all I care too. I have no issues with the normal ones who aren't mindlessly violent/religious zealots/who move to countries and try to make them like the country they came from.

- I blame civilians for being too stupid to move well away from the bomb site, I see buildings up in that photo. There is no excuse for staying nearby when it's clearly going to be bombed.

- You assume that it't their land, what makes it their land? Because the 70 somethings lived there first? That's no claim to the land. How are they being dishonest? They clearly advertise that they will bomb a certain area, nothing dishonest about that. If anyone is dishonest, it's Hamas. Hiding behind children and using civilians for their own gain. How does a country that has been up and running for 66 ******** years not have a right to bomb the people who sling rockets at them at a daily basis? It's self defense. Hamas is killing civilians too.

- Please show me pictures of the elderly fighting back for their home country, ******** christ. The people trying to take Israel werent even alive when it wasn't Israel.

******** the formatting went to s**t, hope this works. It's just really hard to respond to you when s**t gets broken up into a thousand tiny quotes that make the post huge.

Malevolent Firestarter

3,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The Ice Dervish
The Herald of Death

Do me a favor and calm down, now you're just angry and bitching. How many 70+ year olds who would be old enough to remember it are out there fighting? Nearly none, the people fighting are young. You breaking my sentences apart like that kinda ******** up the message I'm trying to send. I'll bullet point it for you:

Uh no, I'm not just angry and bitching.

They don't need to be out there fighting.

Quote:

- It's ridiculous to hate Israel for wanting a Jewish majority when several countries right next to them live under Sharia law and kill people who practice different religions. This isn't only ISIS, this in that entire area. If you're going to fault people for bigotry, do it equally.

No, it isn't because I don't ******** approve of those states. Is it that hard to get through your head? I already addressed that. Nowhere did I say I approve of states that are officially Muslim. They don't even need to kill people for me to disapprove. I don't like any religious state.

But guess what? Those other states? What the hell do they have to do with Palestinians? They are the particular people in question and it is absurd to hold them responsible for what other countries are doing.

Quote:

- I don't hate all muslims, I hate the radicals who do s**t like Hamas and Isis, I hate muslim countries who behead and kill infidels because of their religion. I also hate the ones who come into countries like France and demand that Burkas should be allowed despite laws against having things covering your face in public. The ones that go to the west and try to install Sharia law can burn for all I care too. I have no issues with the normal ones who aren't mindlessly violent/religious zealots/who move to countries and try to make them like the country they came from.

Well you're fine with bigotry against them based on where they lived. Specifically Palestinians.

Quote:

- I blame civilians for being too stupid to move well away from the bomb site, I see buildings up in that photo. There is no excuse for staying nearby when it's clearly going to be bombed.

That's not even the only reason they die -_-

Quote:

- You assume that it't their land, what makes it their land? Because the 70 somethings lived there first? That's no claim to the land. How are they being dishonest? They clearly advertise that they will bomb a certain area, nothing dishonest about that. If anyone is dishonest, it's Hamas. Hiding behind children and using civilians for their own gain. How does a country that has been up and running for 66 ******** years not have a right to bomb the people who sling rockets at them at a daily basis? It's self defense. Hamas is killing civilians too.

Are you ignorant of the settlements and the land that is considered official occupied?

You are dishonest. You lied and said that I wanted Israel to just sit there and take it.

And Israel could stop occupying their land and putting more and more ******** illegal settlements on it. And they don't have a right to kill civilians, you genocidal b*****d.

Quote:

- Please show me pictures of the elderly fighting back for their home country, ******** christ. The people trying to take Israel werent even alive when it wasn't Israel.

I didn't say they were. You have issues with reading comprehension and jumping to conclusions.

Quote:

******** the formatting went to s**t, hope this works. It's just really hard to respond to you when s**t gets broken up into a thousand tiny quotes that make the post huge.

It's hard when you don't make it clear which bits you're responding to rolleyes
The Herald of Death
The Ice Dervish
The Herald of Death

Quote:

No, it isn't because I don't ******** approve of those states. Is it that hard to get through your head? I already addressed that. Nowhere did I say I approve of states that are officially Muslim. They don't even need to kill people for me to disapprove. I don't like any religious state.

But guess what? Those other states? What the hell do they have to do with Palestinians? They are the particular people in question and it is absurd to hold them responsible for what other countries are doing.

Quote:

Well you're fine with bigotry against them based on where they lived. Specifically Palestinians.

Quote:

Quote:

Are you ignorant of the settlements and the land that is considered official occupied?

You are dishonest. You lied and said that I wanted Israel to just sit there and take it.

And Israel could stop occupying their land and putting more and more ******** illegal settlements on it. And they don't have a right to kill civilians, you genocidal b*****d.

Quote:

I didn't say they were. You have issues with reading comprehension and jumping to conclusions.

Quote:

The bolded proved that you are, in fact, angry. You have now resorted to insults and false assumptions which makes a lot of what you say invalid. I didn't lie, that's literally the only thing you could be wanting right now. You either fight back or sit back and take it, which would you prefer? If someone shoots at you, you have a right to shoot back, period. Self defense. Why do you keep ignoring the fact that Hamas kills civilians as well? Israel is striking out in self defense, not in malice. ******** christ, a genocidal b*****d? Really? I'm a genocidal b*****d for thinking that Israel has a right to defend themselves. Wonderful. Lets just keep ignoring that Hamas is shooting rockets into Israel and that they kill civilians all the ******** time too. Stop ignoring what is wrong with Hamas.

I'm no bigot, and I do not want to see the extermination of the Palestinians. The sheer fact that muslim only countries exist and are tolerated by the world should be enough for Israel to have their own Jew state. Why tolerate one over the other? Whether you agree with either is irrelivent, people faulting jews for wanting that while Pakistan and Syria exist is ridiculous.

Stop slinging insults at me, it makes you look like you have no better defense. Being snooty and shitty is getting you no where. Which you probably don't, because there is zero reason why Israel shouldn't be allowed to retaliate when Hamas shoots rockets at them. None.

I don't need to respond to specific sentences you type, just read what I type and you will see what I'm saying.

Malevolent Firestarter

3,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The Ice Dervish
The Herald of Death
The Ice Dervish
The Herald of Death

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The bolded proved that you are, in fact, angry.

You bolded me denying your claim. Your idea of proof is laughable.

Quote:

You have now resorted to insults and false assumptions which makes a lot of what you say invalid. I didn't lie, that's literally the only thing you could be wanting right now.

Not once have I said that they couldn't do anything back at all. I have consistently said that killing civilians is out of line.

Quote:

You either fight back or sit back and take it, which would you prefer?

If someone punches you you must nuke their whole family. IF not then you're just sitting back and taking it!

In other words: You're ignoring the fact there can be different levels of response. More dishonesty from you.

Quote:

If someone shoots at you, you have a right to shoot back, period. Self defense.

If someone shoots at you, you do not have a right to bomb a house in the same city as the shooter.

Quote:

Why do you keep ignoring the fact that Hamas kills civilians as well?

Because it has made no difference at all to what I have said.

Quote:

Israel is striking out in self defense, not in malice.

No, they're striking back to maintain their illegal occupation. I'd say Israel took the first shot.

Quote:

******** christ, a genocidal b*****d? Really? I'm a genocidal b*****d for thinking that Israel has a right to defend themselves. Wonderful.

When you think it's fine to just kill innocent Palestinians, yeah, you are.

Quote:

Lets just keep ignoring that Hamas is shooting rockets into Israel and that they kill civilians all the ******** time too. Stop ignoring what is wrong with Hamas.

Stop deflecting criticism of Israel by bringing up Hamas.

Quote:

I'm no bigot, and I do not want to see the extermination of the Palestinians. The sheer fact that muslim only countries exist and are tolerated by the world should be enough for Israel to have their own Jew state. Why tolerate one over the other? Whether you agree with either is irrelivent, people faulting jews for wanting that while Pakistan and Syria exist is ridiculous.

No, it should not be enough.

If I don't support one why the ******** should I have to support the other? It is relevant if I agree if you expect me to support one because the other exists.

Quote:

Stop slinging insults at me, it makes you look like you have no better defense. Being snooty and shitty is getting you no where. Which you probably don't, because there is zero reason why Israel shouldn't be allowed to retaliate when Hamas shoots rockets at them. None.

You keep ignoring the word civilians. Is it because you celebrate every Muslim death, innocent or not?

Quote:

I don't need to respond to specific sentences you type, just read what I type and you will see what I'm saying.

And you'll ignore thing like the illegal settlements too!
The Herald of Death

I'm having a very hard time talking to you at this point, all you're doing is spewing out pathos and s**t. Do you even know what dishonesty is? I'm not being dishonest, I'm being truthful. You either strike back or you don't. There can be different levels of response, what would you suggest? 100% occupation so that Hamas would absolutely have to stop? Rockets the same size as Hamas? No matter how Israel fights back they can't win and will always be persecuted for killing people. There is no way to only kill the actual Hamas members unless you support an Israeli invasion of Gaza in order to eradicate them. Which I doubt you support.

I do not think it is fine to kill any civilians, stop trying to make me sound like the ******** antichrist. I think it's shitty that both sides are killing innocents. Hamas is just doing it out of malice and being shitty, they hide behind them and use them to achieve their ends. They're collateral damage when Israel bombs. I don't see Israel sending out children do do their work, I don't see Israel killing their own people.

Stop deflecting criticism of Hamas by bringing up Israel. This s**t goes both ways. Whether you agree in the grand scheme of things is irrelevent. The fact of the matter is that most people on this planet agree that countries like Syria and Saudi Arabia should be allowed to exist as Muslim states. Most of the world also hates Israel for wanting to be mainly Jewish. It's hypocritical of the world to feel that way. Key word being "the world" and not "you". You don't have to support anything, just treat things equally.

Here you go again assuming I'm anti muslim, I'm all for muslims who are normal and don't want Sharia law everywhere/the deaths of infidels. I don't celebrate death at all. The middle east makes me sad in general, nothing good comes out of it. The normal people who are there get oppressed by the radical ******** and people who are different get majorly ******** up by the religious police. The main beef I have with some muslims (not talking about radicals) is about how they try to change the laws of countries they immigrate to to resemble the middle east more. I think that's uncalled for. If you move to a country and you pick that country, you should assimilate.

I forgot to address that, my bad, I'm having issues answering everything. Like, I'll think I was done but I end up missing something. There are a couple of them on the West Bank, not tons of them. Their existence does not give Hamas permission to try to ******** up Israel. Israel still has a right to self defense. No Israel is not right to have those, neither side is innocent.

Malevolent Firestarter

3,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The Ice Dervish
The Herald of Death

I'm having a very hard time talking to you at this point, all you're doing is spewing out pathos and s**t. Do you even know what dishonesty is? I'm not being dishonest, I'm being truthful. You either strike back or you don't. There can be different levels of response, what would you suggest? 100% occupation so that Hamas would absolutely have to stop? Rockets the same size as Hamas? No matter how Israel fights back they can't win and will always be persecuted for killing people. There is no way to only kill the actual Hamas members unless you support an Israeli invasion of Gaza in order to eradicate them. Which I doubt you support.

You are being dishonest because you are taking me saying that killing civilians is unacceptable to mean that they can't respond AT ALL.

As for a long term solution, I'd say stop ******** occupying them. They don't even let them have self rule, they go and send their military in when they please! For instance when some kids got kidnapped, they sent in their military. You wanna compare to Canada and America? That's like America invading Canada because 3 teens went missing there. When they can do that as they please, that's really not allowing the other to be a sovereign nation.

It's like this, when you're constantly oppressing others they are not going to stop fighting back. The solution is not to say "Oh but they might hurt us!" and use that as justification to keep oppressing them.

Quote:

I do not think it is fine to kill any civilians, stop trying to make me sound like the ******** antichrist. I think it's shitty that both sides are killing innocents. Hamas is just doing it out of malice and being shitty, they hide behind them and use them to achieve their ends. They're collateral damage when Israel bombs. I don't see Israel sending out children do do their work, I don't see Israel killing their own people.

I'm just responding with your own tactics. (Oh look you used '********' you must be furious by your standards rolleyes )

Hamas is just doing it out of malice? Uh, no. Israel is occupying Palestinian territory, reserving the right to send in their military when they please, blockading them... Those are reasons for people to fight Israel. You are being ridiculous and attributing the motives of a one dimensional villain to them.

Oh btw, you see Israel using Palestinians as literal human shields:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_shield#2009-2014_Gaza_War

Confirmed by international organizations.

If you check for Palestine:

Quote:

The United Nations Fact Finding Mission on the Gaza Conflict that took place in 2008-2009 stated that it "did not find any evidence of civilians being forced to remain in their houses by Palestinian armed groups". The Mission "asked numerous witnesses in Gaza why they had stayed in their homes in spite of the shelling, bombing and Israeli ground invasion"; respondents stated they "did not think they would be at risk as long as they remained indoors or because they had no safe place to go".

Quote:

Stop deflecting criticism of Hamas by bringing up Israel. This s**t goes both ways. Whether you agree in the grand scheme of things is irrelevent. The fact of the matter is that most people on this planet agree that countries like Syria and Saudi Arabia should be allowed to exist as Muslim states. Most of the world also hates Israel for wanting to be mainly Jewish. It's hypocritical of the world to feel that way. Key word being "the world" and not "you". You don't have to support anything, just treat things equally.

Lol? You made a thread about people hating on Israel. Why should we be talking about Hamas when I am here to justify disliking Israel?

Citation needed about most people on the planet.

Me treating them equally means me disapproving of both, duh. rolleyes

Quote:

Here you go again assuming I'm anti muslim, I'm all for muslims who are normal and don't want Sharia law everywhere/the deaths of infidels. I don't celebrate death at all. The middle east makes me sad in general, nothing good comes out of it. The normal people who are there get oppressed by the radical ******** and people who are different get majorly ******** up by the religious police. The main beef I have with some muslims (not talking about radicals) is about how they try to change the laws of countries they immigrate to to resemble the middle east more. I think that's uncalled for. If you move to a country and you pick that country, you should assimilate.

Well since you keep ignoring that it's civilians and trying to justify it why shouldn't I view it as you just being anti-muslim?

Quote:

I forgot to address that, my bad, I'm having issues answering everything. Like, I'll think I was done but I end up missing something. There are a couple of them on the West Bank, not tons of them. Their existence does not give Hamas permission to try to ******** up Israel. Israel still has a right to self defense. No Israel is not right to have those, neither side is innocent.

A COUPLE?

Quote:

In June 30 2014, according to the Yesha Council, 382,031 Jewish settlers lived in the 121 officially recognised settlements in the West Bank, over 300,000 Israelis lived in settlements in East Jerusalem and over 20,000 lived in settlements in the Golan Heights.

Fact is, you have no clue what you're even talking about: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_settlement
The Herald of Death
The Ice Dervish
The Herald of Death

You are being dishonest because you are taking me saying that killing civilians is unacceptable to mean that they can't respond AT ALL.

As for a long term solution, I'd say stop ******** occupying them. They don't even let them have self rule, they go and send their military in when they please! For instance when some kids got kidnapped, they sent in their military. You wanna compare to Canada and America? That's like America invading Canada because 3 teens went missing there. When they can do that as they please, that's really not allowing the other to be a sovereign nation.

It's like this, when you're constantly oppressing others they are not going to stop fighting back. The solution is not to say "Oh but they might hurt us!" and use that as justification to keep oppressing them.

Quote:

I'm just responding with your own tactics. (Oh look you used '********' you must be furious by your standards rolleyes )

Hamas is just doing it out of malice? Uh, no. Israel is occupying Palestinian territory, reserving the right to send in their military when they please, blockading them... Those are reasons for people to fight Israel. You are being ridiculous and attributing the motives of a one dimensional villain to them.

Oh btw, you see Israel using Palestinians as literal human shields:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_shield#2009-2014_Gaza_War

Confirmed by international organizations.

If you check for Palestine:

Quote:

The United Nations Fact Finding Mission on the Gaza Conflict that took place in 2008-2009 stated that it "did not find any evidence of civilians being forced to remain in their houses by Palestinian armed groups". The Mission "asked numerous witnesses in Gaza why they had stayed in their homes in spite of the shelling, bombing and Israeli ground invasion"; respondents stated they "did not think they would be at risk as long as they remained indoors or because they had no safe place to go".

Quote:

Lol? You made a thread about people hating on Israel. Why should we be talking about Hamas when I am here to justify disliking Israel?

Citation needed about most people on the planet.

Me treating them equally means me disapproving of both, duh. rolleyes

Quote:

Well since you keep ignoring that it's civilians and trying to justify it why shouldn't I view it as you just being anti-muslim?

Quote:

A COUPLE?

Quote:

In June 30 2014, according to the Yesha Council, 382,031 Jewish settlers lived in the 121 officially recognised settlements in the West Bank, over 300,000 Israelis lived in settlements in East Jerusalem and over 20,000 lived in settlements in the Golan Heights.

Fact is, you have no clue what you're even talking about: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_settlement

Fact of the matter being that there are only settlements on the West Bank now. There where more everywhere else, but they where removed. There are much less than there where before, MUCH less.

Stopping the occupation wouldn't fix the problem. Palestinians would still feel entitled to the land that Israel owns and would continue to fight back at them. There is no real good solution to the entire problem since the root of all of this is that there is a land conflict. Palestinians think it's theirs, Israel thinks it's theirs. That wont change by removing Israeli troops from Gaza.

I'm discussing Hamas along with Israel because Israel is at conflict with them right now, it's relevent.

The human shields thing is true, however, think about how Hamas operates. While Israel has used them in their army (which is not excusable by any means) Hamas operates in a civilian area and hides behind said civilians for their own gain. Israel does not hide behind a civilian populace in order to be like "but ur hurting civilians while aiming for us!!! murderers!!". Hamas is operating that way for that reason alone. Never have I said that Israel is innocent, neither side is innocent. Hamas is just much shadier than Israel and will not stop being against Israel unless Israel surrenders their land to Palestine. Which, in my mind, makes them more at fault.

I'm not ignoring civilians, I'm just saying that I don't know what Israel could actually do to solve or combat the problem of Hamas and Palestine as a whole wanting to take over Israel and their land. It's really hard to hit Hamas without hitting civilians too considering how they operate. What do you honestly expect to come out of this? Hamas is aiming for and killing civilians as well, I'm not justifying it on either side. I'm at a complete loss for how Israel is going to solve their problem without eradicating Hamas.

Powerhungry Genius

44,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
As someone who's original religion is Judaism, my guess is three things.

One, Jewish people stand out, that makes it easy to pick on us.
Two, if your mother is Jewish, than you are automatically considered as Jewish too. It's passed by maternal line.
Three, some of us good at making money (before WWII, the bankers, many who were Jewish, didn't loan Germany money for paying back other countries). Hitler was picking on those who were but generalized it to the entire religion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff