Total Votes:[ 43 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Ryo Tarn
LoveLoud837
Ryo Tarn
LoveLoud837
Ryo Tarn
LoveLoud837

Knowledge is actually good, as the tree of knowledge of good and evil was in the garden, which was called good.

Knowledge is dangerous. Head knowledge of Christ, or Yahweh even though they are the same, does not substitute for a relationship and trust in God. Lots of people on gaia were those kids that answered every question asked in sunday school before they left the church after mommy and daddy didn't drag them in anymore. Yet, knowledge is able to keep you grounded.

Wisdom is applied knowledge, and wisdom is good. Yet there is earthly wisdom and Godly wisdom. Earthly wisdom and Godly wisdom are shown as polar opposites throughout the book of proverbs. And, Earthly wisdom will never lead you to Godly wisdom.
Nope; the forbidden fruit was that of the knowledge of the tree of good and evil. Knowledge was the one thing above all else we were denied and cast out for gaining.

Try again.

Knowledge is actually good, as the tree of knowledge of good and evil was in the garden, which was called good.

Knowledge is dangerous. Head knowledge of Christ, or Yahweh even though they are the same, does not substitute for a relationship and trust in God. Lots of people on gaia were those kids that answered every question asked in sunday school before they left the church after mommy and daddy didn't drag them in anymore. Yet, knowledge is able to keep you grounded.

Wisdom is applied knowledge, and wisdom is good. Yet there is earthly wisdom and Godly wisdom. Earthly wisdom and Godly wisdom are shown as polar opposites throughout the book of proverbs. And, Earthly wisdom will never lead you to Godly wisdom.
Your lack of effort in trolling is just sad; you could at least think up a different response rather than literally just copy-pasting the exact post I just refuted.

It wasn't for the knowledge, it was because it is what God told them not to do, and they did it anyway.

As Eve looked at the fruit, she was committing idolatry, as she took the apple, she became a theif, and when she gave the apple to Adam, she became a temptress.
And the one thing he told them not to do; was gain knowledge. It was absolutely about the knowledge; it wasn't a random tree it was a specific one, one of knowledge.

He did not tell them to not get knowledge. Adam was the one that even named all the animals. He told them not to eat the tree of knowledge of good and evil, not to not get knowledge. That's taking your argument a step further than your facts support.
The Herald of Death

Explain the human shields the Israeli army was found to be using then.

Any actual evidence of this? From a legitimate, non-Hamas based organization.

Tenacious Genius

4,650 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Hygienic 200
LoveLoud837
Ryo Tarn
LoveLoud837
Ryo Tarn
LoveLoud837

Your lack of effort in trolling is just sad; you could at least think up a different response rather than literally just copy-pasting the exact post I just refuted.

It wasn't for the knowledge, it was because it is what God told them not to do, and they did it anyway.

As Eve looked at the fruit, she was committing idolatry, as she took the apple, she became a theif, and when she gave the apple to Adam, she became a temptress.
And the one thing he told them not to do; was gain knowledge. It was absolutely about the knowledge; it wasn't a random tree it was a specific one, one of knowledge.

He did not tell them to not get knowledge. Adam was the one that even named all the animals. He told them not to eat the tree of knowledge of good and evil, not to not get knowledge. That's taking your argument a step further than your facts support.
He told them not to eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

He denied them that knowledge; and when they gained it he cast them out. Those are the facts; and they support my argument quite precisely.
Hatred is really the root cause of all the crap. Hitler was full of it.

Hilarious Capitalist

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
I'm starting to think that they've just lead everyone to believe that they're the victim of everything, when really they're the culprit.

Malevolent Firestarter

3,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Two_Lost_Souls
The Herald of Death

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_shield#Israel

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I don't hate Jews. I hate Judaism, but not Jews in general.
Anyone seen the episode of South Park where Stan met a nice Mormon family? It seemed to explain that even with a whacked out religion people can be very good and nice.

I would like to point out, though, that according to Jewish tradition, they were pretty much assholes. Enslavement, including the sexual variety, going to war against people because "hurr durr, my god says so," enforcing laws that don't make a lick of sense and often had seemingly innocent people killed, and let's not forget all the whacked out psychotic s**t their own god does (according to them).

I can't hate Judaism anymore than I can Christianity or Islam, though. They're all basically the same. So, when Christians go all "Jews are the devil" I'm like, "you're a ******** hypocrite." I don't know how much anti-Jew stuff goes on among Muslims, so forgive me for my lack of opinion on that, please.

Now, Jews themselves, I don't see any reason to hate them. Secular morality is a thing, even among the religious, and most Jews seem to have it, or at least that's been my experience.

As to why so many people hate them ... I have no ******** clue. Why do so many people hate Muslims? Why do so many people hate black people? Why do so many people hate transgender people? Why do so many people hate gays? Why do so many people hate bronies? Why do so many people hate vegetarians? I have no idea.

Malevolent Firestarter

3,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The Ice Dervish
The Herald of Death

The words "a ton" and "a couple" are subjective and can be used to compare to other things. "A couple" as in, less than there where before, the opposite of "a ton". Many where removed in 2005 in the forced evacuation of the settlements.

A couple generally means 2. Or, if we're being generous, a few. 121 does not qualify. A couple is not relative to how many there were before. You're just trying to whitewash it.

Quote:

I never said Israel is innocent, I agree that they need to get the ******** out. No, I'm not bigoted towards palestinians, is racist the only thing you can really cry against me? How sad. All I'm saying is that even if Israel left Palestine (which they should anyway) the problem with Palestine trying to take Israels land is still an issue.

You are bigoted towards them, you are fine with policies targeting them negatively.

Quote:

I'm not deflecting anything, I'm trying to have a discussion about the conflict up there. I bring up Hamas because you're only bitching about Israel. Yes, killing innocents is inexcusable, but you can't ignore that both sides do it. I want your honest opinion on this: We both agree that Israel should stop occupying Palestinian land, but that wouldn't solve the entire issue of the Palestinians feeling entitled and trying to take Israels land. How would you expect Israel to keep them at bay? Honest question, want your opinion on it. How would you solve the actual issue?

Why the ******** is Hamas relevant when I am just justifying why I am opposed to Israel? Answer that question or just admit you're trying to deflect.

Prove they all feel entitled to Israel's land. Some may, but I've heard others simply ask for a right to return, not to just making all of Israel Palestine.

Quote:

Please, both sides do illegal s**t. Neither are right or correct.

I never said they didn't. But you're such an Israeli lapdog that whenever I say something bad about them you feel the need to balance it out by screaming about Hamas, who I never said were correct.
The Herald of Death
Two_Lost_Souls
The Herald of Death

Yeah, I don't count wikipedia as a legitimate source of evidence.

Malevolent Firestarter

3,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Two_Lost_Souls
The Herald of Death
Two_Lost_Souls
The Herald of Death

Yeah, I don't count wikipedia as a legitimate source of evidence.

I am not surprised you're not quite smart enough to check the organizations mentioned.
Because they have a talent at managing to sliver into very strategic offices of power in every country they migrate to. Yet, still they give undying allegiance to Israel. Just look at AIPAC, and how they have this nation by the balls. The US addresses Israel's needs far before it considers it's own.

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Usurper Of Thrones
Because they have a talent at managing to sliver into very strategic offices of power in every country they migrate to. Yet, still they give undying allegiance to Israel. Just look at AIPAC, and how they have this nation by the balls. The US addresses Israel's needs far before it considers it's own.

More likely because ignorant s**t like this is proliferated as truth and memetically becomes accepted without question.
Much like "blacks are untrustworthy around women" memes
Or "The Irish are chronic alcoholic potato eater" memes

Racism is promulgated because we like thinking different people are lesser than we are, so we actively confirm biases.

Conservative Citizen

9,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I completely understand what you mean.

However, I will say that it's not the religion that's peaceful or not, it's the people who follow said religion. I could argue that every existing religion promotes peace, love, prosperity, coexistence, etc. The sad fact is that as long as there are differing individual opinions and ideals among those with power, there will never be peace. I'd take it so far as to say there will never be peace as long as this intrinsically flawed human race exists.

Dabbler

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces