Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girls: You think a another girl is hot. Guys you think another guy is hot.
Does this prove that you are gay? What proof is there??
A guy getting a boner in the locker room.
ProzacGiggleBunny

they get erections for no reason. what proves you're gay? enjoying sex with the same gender, obviously.
ProzacGiggleBunny

hahahahahahahaha
I'd say enjoying getting boned in the a** is pretty solid proof. Although, if i still enjoy p***y, then it's just proof i'm bi.

Heh. I mean, even I find Johhny Depp hot.
Same way you would prove that you're straight. Mostly it's just knowing that you swing one way or the other...there's nothing that really PROVE it either way.
okay, stop. i am prefectly straight and i judge guys all the time. just cuz i think a guy is hot, that does not make me gay. that means i am comfortable enough with my own sexuality to judge otehr men around me without picturing them wITH me, get it?

in any case, i dont think yur gay until uve ******** the same gender. till then, ur just experimenting.
...Well, sodding other little boys or girls, right? neutral
Not that hard of a question really...
valentine vicious
ProzacGiggleBunny

they get erections for no reason. what proves you're gay? enjoying sex with the same gender, obviously.

No? It's fairly obviously that you're capable of having good sex with someone regardless of gender or attraction.

What makes you gay is the fact that you're really attracted to someone of the same gender. 'nough said.
Sannok
Same way you would prove that you're straight. Mostly it's just knowing that you swing one way or the other...there's nothing that really PROVE it either way.

i think if u find yurself c**k deepin another mans a**, yur officially gay.
Getting hot on the idea of eating out another girl of you were one, or sucking off another guy if you were a guy.
What proves homosexuality? Only what you feel in your heart. If you are a male and are sexually attracted to other males, consistantly, then you are gay (and vice versa for lesbians with females).
Well basically,
If you have sexual attractions and feelings towards the own sex. Then Yes you are considered homosexual/bisexual

6,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kyobaki
Girls: You think a another girl is hot. Guys you think another guy is hot.
Does this prove that you are gay? What proof is there??

That usually means your either gay, bi, or think the person is really nice looking (pretty)
Stratavarian

Heh. I mean, even I find Johhny Depp hot.

AMEN.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces