Welcome to Gaia! ::

Suicidesoldier#1
Riviera de la Mancha
Suicidesoldier#1
Riviera de la Mancha
Suicidesoldier#1

wut

So you think you're some kind of arbiter of justice who should go around hurting people in arbitrary ways, because they have something that's cool, and show other people?

WUUTUTUT???1111

Why would you try to hurt people in some arbitrary way in a way, if they thought they were elitist; how does stealing someone's phone show them they aren't elite? O.o

How did you get any of that? "Arbiter of justice"? rofl

Its got nothing to do with justice. I just dislike elitism enough to consider it something actionable, i.e. its a trait which can prompt me to tell that person I don't like them or do things to show them I don't like them personally. With most people, I find things that annoy me about them, but its not enough to make me actually dislike them for it or treat them differently.

Its also not arbitrary; its very ordered and logical. Its just not nice/jerkish/being a d**k.

And the stealing of the phone was so that I got to watch them spaz out over it and be all concerned for a stupid collection of metal and wires. If they learned to stop showing their valuables off, then it was the frosting on the cake. The cake was getting to watch them be uncomfortable.

How would that make you happy? O.o

You're just an a*****e and you like people being concerned about their stuff missing? How would you like it if you car was stolen one day, or hell, your computer? People use that and have a need for it.

And you think they're elitist just for having a new phone? It just sounds like you're jealous and want to hurt and punish people for it, as if them just having a nice phone is somehow an affront to you.

Disturbing, to say the least. How do you know they aren't poor, and this is just one of the great things they get to have? Who are you to judge and try to say they can't have nice things, or appreciate, or hell, even show people them? You're one of the most elitist people I know, always trying to act like you're better than everybody else, in any case, and yet you pretend like you're some guy who should go around hurting other people for fun, and that they deserve it because they have nice things? You've just gotten crazier, in my eyes. You enjoy trying to tear down others in some arbitrary way to make them feel bad, because they have something nice and show it to other people; honestly, how many of these people actually deliberately showed it to you, specifically?

I derive some measure of happiness from watching people that I don't like go through some measure of pain. Its really not that complicated an idea.

If I was bragging about what I had, then I could understand why I would have it taken, yeah. S'Why I don't brag about what I own or try to act elitist to people. I know I don't like seeing it.

And the elitism came from the showing off of the phone in attempts to make other people feel bad that they did not have it, or just flat showing it off to people. Had they just owned it, used it, or even showed it to others I wouldn't care. It was showing it off which was the deciding factor. That you don't know what "Showing off" means is both shocking and yet totally expected coming from you.

And I am not elitist; I just do some things better than you and then, when you are on the end of the rope, the 'elitism' thing comes out as a parting shot. Its silly, but eh, if it makes you feel better, go for it.

lol

A self righteous b*****d who thinks he has the right to steal things from people because they show it to their friends. You have no right to go in and do that, you can't make those judgement calls.

And liking anyone being in pain just makes you a sadist. I take no pleasure in hurting people, even when it's completely 100% justified.

I always thought you were a pretty horrible person, to hear you say that you enjoy being one just honestly doesn't surprise me much.

You're pretty much a moron and an a*****e, virtually intolerable, and I let you get away with it because I'm nice, but if you're going to spew out this self righteous bullshit, yeah, no dice. You're one of the most hypocritical people I have literally ever seen. Daddy gives you a free ride through college, but you're an exceptional hard worker, who's not an elitist and deserved everything you got, because you did chores and got burned by a pipe as a kid; holy ******** s**t. People like you sicken me.

Where did I ever call myself righteous? Pretty sure I called myself a d**k in like my first post.

I also never claimed I had a right to steal things either. I just said that I did it in high school as an example of what I did when I determined an annoyance was actionable. Never said it was right or wrong. The op is just asking who we can and can't tolerate.

I am also almost 100% certain you do derive some pleasure from the suffering of someone you don't like. Its human nature. I am just more open about it than you I guess.

Haha, I'd take critiques of my intelligence more seriously if it were coming from someone else other than you. Like, if a mentally defective KKK member who has slammed down 5 shots of White Lightning after getting kicked in the head a few times, I think it would cut a bit deeper.

I wish I could say you sicken me, but you don't. You are like the fly in the living room I first mentioned. Its like, yeah, you are there, I hear you buzzing, but you just don't rise to the level of making me get up and get a swatter, ya know?

Fanatical Zealot

Riviera de la Mancha
Suicidesoldier#1
Riviera de la Mancha
Suicidesoldier#1
Riviera de la Mancha
Suicidesoldier#1

wut

So you think you're some kind of arbiter of justice who should go around hurting people in arbitrary ways, because they have something that's cool, and show other people?

WUUTUTUT???1111

Why would you try to hurt people in some arbitrary way in a way, if they thought they were elitist; how does stealing someone's phone show them they aren't elite? O.o

How did you get any of that? "Arbiter of justice"? rofl

Its got nothing to do with justice. I just dislike elitism enough to consider it something actionable, i.e. its a trait which can prompt me to tell that person I don't like them or do things to show them I don't like them personally. With most people, I find things that annoy me about them, but its not enough to make me actually dislike them for it or treat them differently.

Its also not arbitrary; its very ordered and logical. Its just not nice/jerkish/being a d**k.

And the stealing of the phone was so that I got to watch them spaz out over it and be all concerned for a stupid collection of metal and wires. If they learned to stop showing their valuables off, then it was the frosting on the cake. The cake was getting to watch them be uncomfortable.

You're just an a*****e and you like people being concerned about their stuff missing? How would you like it if you car was stolen one day, or hell, your computer? People use that and have a need for it.

And you think they're elitist just for having a new phone? It just sounds like you're jealous and want to hurt and punish people for it, as if them just having a nice phone is somehow an affront to you.

Disturbing, to say the least. How do you know they aren't poor, and this is just one of the great things they get to have? Who are you to judge and try to say they can't have nice things, or appreciate, or hell, even show people them? You're one of the most elitist people I know, always trying to act like you're better than everybody else, in any case, and yet you pretend like you're some guy who should go around hurting other people for fun, and that they deserve it because they have nice things? You've just gotten crazier, in my eyes. You enjoy trying to tear down others in some arbitrary way to make them feel bad, because they have something nice and show it to other people; honestly, how many of these people actually deliberately showed it to you, specifically?

I derive some measure of happiness from watching people that I don't like go through some measure of pain. Its really not that complicated an idea.

If I was bragging about what I had, then I could understand why I would have it taken, yeah. S'Why I don't brag about what I own or try to act elitist to people. I know I don't like seeing it.

And the elitism came from the showing off of the phone in attempts to make other people feel bad that they did not have it, or just flat showing it off to people. Had they just owned it, used it, or even showed it to others I wouldn't care. It was showing it off which was the deciding factor. That you don't know what "Showing off" means is both shocking and yet totally expected coming from you.

And I am not elitist; I just do some things better than you and then, when you are on the end of the rope, the 'elitism' thing comes out as a parting shot. Its silly, but eh, if it makes you feel better, go for it.

lol

A self righteous b*****d who thinks he has the right to steal things from people because they show it to their friends. You have no right to go in and do that, you can't make those judgement calls.

And liking anyone being in pain just makes you a sadist. I take no pleasure in hurting people, even when it's completely 100% justified.

I always thought you were a pretty horrible person, to hear you say that you enjoy being one just honestly doesn't surprise me much.

You're pretty much a moron and an a*****e, virtually intolerable, and I let you get away with it because I'm nice, but if you're going to spew out this self righteous bullshit, yeah, no dice. You're one of the most hypocritical people I have literally ever seen. Daddy gives you a free ride through college, but you're an exceptional hard worker, who's not an elitist and deserved everything you got, because you did chores and got burned by a pipe as a kid; holy ******** s**t. People like you sicken me.

Where did I ever call myself righteous? Pretty sure I called myself a d**k in like my first post.

I also never claimed I had a right to steal things either. I just said that I did it in high school as an example of what I did when I determined an annoyance was actionable. Never said it was right or wrong. The op is just asking who we can and can't tolerate.

I am also almost 100% certain you do derive some pleasure from the suffering of someone you don't like. Its human nature. I am just more open about it than you I guess.

Haha, I'd take critiques of my intelligence more seriously if it were coming from someone else other than you. Like, if a mentally defective KKK member who has slammed down 5 shots of White Lightning after getting kicked in the head a few times, I think it would cut a bit deeper.

I wish I could say you sicken me, but you don't. You are like the fly in the living room I first mentioned. Its like, yeah, you are there, I hear you buzzing, but you just don't rise to the level of making me get up and get a swatter, ya know?

You only think I'm stupid because you're stupid. Your arguments revolve around silly things, indentations that you believe must imply something, which their own departmental review judges haven't determined is the case, must be the case, because of an indentation from a second party version of the information. Literally. You grasp at straws and then convince yourself you're right because you have the mentality worse than that of a child.

You never said you were self righteous, I did. I don't take pleasure in anyone suffering, because I have empathy. In fact, most, if not the majority, nearly 99%, don't. From birth. Being immoral for no reason more or less just goes on to show you're an a*****e, and think you're smarter than you really are, which is also a common trait among people like you.
Suicidesoldier#1
Riviera de la Mancha
Suicidesoldier#1
Riviera de la Mancha
Suicidesoldier#1

lol

You only think I'm stupid because you're stupid. Your arguments revolve around silly things, indentations that you believe must imply something, which their own departmental review judges haven't determined is the case, must be the case, because of an indentation from a second party version of the information. Literally. You grasp at straws and then convince yourself you're right because you have the mentality worse than that of a child.

You never said you were self righteous, I did. I don't take pleasure in anyone suffering, because I have empathy. In fact, most, if not the majority, nearly 99%, don't. From birth. Being immoral for no reason more or less just goes on to show you're an a*****e, and think you're smarter than you really are, which is also a common trait among people like you.

"You only think I'm stupid because you're stupid." rofl Surprised you could type that off in between nap times with your fingers covered in paste! 4laugh Like, did you see what you typed? Hella juvenile bro. biggrin

I totally agree it could be silly. I was never trying to defend my actions as right at all, which is why you had to try and super-impose your opinion of what I was doing on me in some attempt to make anything you said relevant at all. OP asked what annoys us, and I said what annoyed me along with an example of what I did when that would happen. That simple guy.

And right on schedule, a haphazardly linked wikipedia reference... *skims in like a minute*... that you did not even read:
It cannot be said that empathy is a single unipolar construct but rather a set of constructs. In essence, not every individual responds equally and uniformly the same to various circumstances.----- Your link

Classic SuicideSoldier. Classic. If you don't want me to think I am smarter than you, maybe try not making it so easy?

Beloved Lunatic

I can get along with anyone...sometimes. Other times I hate everyone. I'm moody. YaY!
People who are egotistical and/or judgmental.
HMS Thunder Child
The Discordian 18
The Peppermint Bunny
Nicola-Jane Truedawn
The Peppermint Bunny
Nicola-Jane Truedawn

And I'm anti-feminist for those exact reasons, and I have seen what happens to women who disagree with feminists.

I myself have been accused of gender blackface, of being a potential racist, of lying about being transgender, about being bisexual, had feminists suggest I should kill myself and deserve to be raped.

Well, you've probably heard this before, Uand are probably tired of hearing it, but those are not real feminists. I'm sorry you've ran into the bad apples, and hope some day you run into more like me who would support you.

I have met exactly TWO feminists I consider reasonable, Ms Sommers and Ms Night.

Well, I promise there are more of us. The loud minority is always more noticeable than the rational majority. Chances are, you may have ran into a few, but they just didn't outright tell you that they are feminists.

If LGB can screw over trans people just to get workplace rights secured, Eris knows what feminists will do to us when they get the chance.
Which is to say cisqueers and cisfeminists. So, uh, why don't you focus your ire on the real target (cissexism and transphobia) and not go wild? TERFs aren't all feminism. I'm not going to deny that mainstream feminism and even some of the underground is racist, homophobic, transphobic, etc but to straight up repudiate all that it stands for in favor of embracing internalized-misogyny is pretty goddamn strange.

Oh how cute, the internalised misogyny argument!!!

Forgive me for not wasting more time than I already have with that bollocks.

Magical Girl

The Discordian 18
HMS Thunder Child
The Discordian 18
The Peppermint Bunny
Nicola-Jane Truedawn

I have met exactly TWO feminists I consider reasonable, Ms Sommers and Ms Night.

Well, I promise there are more of us. The loud minority is always more noticeable than the rational majority. Chances are, you may have ran into a few, but they just didn't outright tell you that they are feminists.

If LGB can screw over trans people just to get workplace rights secured, Eris knows what feminists will do to us when they get the chance.
Which is to say cisqueers and cisfeminists. So, uh, why don't you focus your ire on the real target (cissexism and transphobia) and not go wild? TERFs aren't all feminism. I'm not going to deny that mainstream feminism and even some of the underground is racist, homophobic, transphobic, etc but to straight up repudiate all that it stands for in favor of embracing internalized-misogyny is pretty goddamn strange.

What's bollocks is "most feminists are transphobic so I ultimately hate women." It's childish as all get up.
HMS Thunder Child
The Discordian 18
HMS Thunder Child
The Discordian 18
The Peppermint Bunny
Nicola-Jane Truedawn

What's bollocks is "most feminists are transphobic so I ultimately hate women." It's childish as all get up.

Never made that claim, kid. Nice try. However, LGBT is supposedly a united community, and yet happily toss us under the bus if they see us as a hindrance (ENDA immediately comes to mind.)

There is nothing stopping feminists from doing the same, especially seeing as first world feminism tackles non-issues instead of siding women in nations that ARE patriarchal in structure.

But no, the real issue is manspreading and those horrible dress codes!!!!

Step off, b***h.
People who like Mumford and Sons.

Seriously, ******** those guys.

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
People who get into unrelated arguments on Gaia forums

Magical Girl

The Discordian 18
HMS Thunder Child
The Discordian 18
HMS Thunder Child
The Discordian 18

Never made that claim, kid. Nice try. However, LGBT is supposedly a united community, and yet happily toss us under the bus if they see us as a hindrance (ENDA immediately comes to mind.)

There is nothing stopping feminists from doing the same, especially seeing as first world feminism tackles non-issues instead of siding women in nations that ARE patriarchal in structure.

But no, the real issue is manspreading and those horrible dress codes!!!!

Step off, b***h.
No, your behavior and some of the stuff you said clued me in. And yeah, I don't trust cisqueers, either, but that doesn't mean I'm antipathetic to their aims. See, I don't believe doing the right thing is contingent upon how much I like the people who seek to benefit from it.

William Somerset (Morgan Freeman) - Se7en
Ernest Hemingway once wrote, 'The world is a fine place and worth fighting for.' I agree with the second part."

And that's pretty freaking ridiculous if you think that's all that feminists aspire too. I mean, beyond the fact that it's a substantially fragmented group of diverse ages, et cetera, with several different goals. One would think you'd get along with transfeminists (I've never interacted with any besides myself, because I generally hate people but I don't write them off for my lack of trying) but whatever.

Dealing with microaggressions is important, too. I feel like you, being trans, should be familiar with the extent of the damage microaggressions cause.

Lmao, try meeeeeeeee

Fanatical Zealot

Riviera de la Mancha
Suicidesoldier#1
Riviera de la Mancha
Suicidesoldier#1
Riviera de la Mancha
Suicidesoldier#1

lol

"You only think I'm stupid because you're stupid." rofl Surprised you could type that off in between nap times with your fingers covered in paste! 4laugh Like, did you see what you typed? Hella juvenile bro. biggrin

I totally agree it could be silly. I was never trying to defend my actions as right at all, which is why you had to try and super-impose your opinion of what I was doing on me in some attempt to make anything you said relevant at all. OP asked what annoys us, and I said what annoyed me along with an example of what I did when that would happen. That simple guy.

And right on schedule, a haphazardly linked wikipedia reference... *skims in like a minute*... that you did not even read:
It cannot be said that empathy is a single unipolar construct but rather a set of constructs. In essence, not every individual responds equally and uniformly the same to various circumstances.----- Your link

Classic SuicideSoldier. Classic. If you don't want me to think I am smarter than you, maybe try not making it so easy?

Classic Riveria, taking a single line out of context and using that to determine everything about the source. rolleyes

There is a base core to it, ingrained into us at birth, which is what I was referencing, specifically. Nowhere does it mention that people like hurting other people, either, in fact it makes us not want to hurt others, in all of the forms, regardless. That's fundamental to the whole thing. But, you ignore that and assume that line must apply the argument you were making; seems legit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff