Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intellectual Fatcat

Two-faced people and hypocrites (are they considered the same? I don't know) I just can't stand those kinds of people.
Overlord Jianichie
More refined: personality traits people have that just drives you bonkers.

Personally, passive agressive people and people who gripe about problems but don't accept offered comfort or help just drive me up the wall. I just fail to see what gain there is about pretending something isn't an issue just to have said issue become another or bigger issue later on. That, and it frustrates me to no end when the only thing someone will do is sulk over their misseries but do nothing about them, and even worse, refuse any kind of genuine care.

I dunno, something to discuss.

So! ED. What sorts of people can you outright not stand or get along with?

Discussing thread is discussing.

People on paper is a straw man that the state or government uses in order to have certain jurisdictions over that person.

Fanatical Zealot

People who wouldn't suck their own d**k for a million dollars. talk2hand
People that twist your words unfairly and argue with themselves while you're the scapegoat
I'm not a fan of rudeness, especially disguised rudeness.

Personally I don't even really like cursing. I really don't curse in real life and generally I don't curse typing either. I think it's pretty immature. If you're so frustrated that you're typing curses than you've missed the critical juncture where you should've stepped away from the computer and cooled off for a bit before you reply.

Even worse is rudeness where the person tries to pretend that their rudeness and insults are helpful. Like they insult you and then when you call them on it they try the "Gee willikers, I don't know why you're so upset I was just joking.." or "I didn't mean it..." and that it was my fault for misunderstanding that their insults were designed to be helpful. To me that just shows that they want to be rude but don't want to be held accountable for their words because they're cowards. If you're going to be rude at least own it and don't try to distance yourself afterwards.

Lunatic

I hate all kinds of abusers.

Feral Hellhound

13,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I put the "drag" in dragon.

Passive-aggressive people are definitely at the top of my list. I take passive-aggression as an affront to my intelligence. It's always painfully obvious what the're doing. They need to stop insulting my intelligence and stop acting like the world revolves around them and their problems.
Also, people who always come to you with their problems and never take your advice. No. I don't want to hear about your umpteenth bad decision, especially since I heard about it before and warned you against it.

User Image
Overlord Jianichie

Personally, passive agressive people and people who gripe about problems but don't accept offered comfort or help just drive me up the wall. I just fail to see what gain there is about pretending something isn't an issue just to have said issue become another or bigger issue later on. That, and it frustrates me to no end when the only thing someone will do is sulk over their misseries but do nothing about them, and even worse, refuse any kind of genuine care.

The list would be too long, so really, its more a question of what I consider to be actionably annoying. See, most people I meet are mildly annoying to me, much the same way a fly that's caught in your living room is annoying. Its not really bothering you, but you KNOW its there.

In any event, if I had to nail one thing that I consider annoying enough to start popping back at the person, its elitism. If I get the sense that the person thinks they are better than others and tries to show it off, my first instinct is to think of a way to tear them down a bit. Like, when I was in high school, the big thing was showing off iPhones. When I saw that, I resolved myself to steal the iPhone and then give it back to the person after I watched them spaz out over it.

Fanatical Zealot

Riviera de la Mancha
Overlord Jianichie

The list would be too long, so really, its more a question of what I consider to be actionably annoying. See, most people I meet are mildly annoying to me, much the same way a fly that's caught in your living room is annoying. Its not really bothering you, but you KNOW its there.

In any event, if I had to nail one thing that I consider annoying enough to start popping back at the person, its elitism. If I get the sense that the person thinks they are better than others and tries to show it off, my first instinct is to think of a way to tear them down a bit. Like, when I was in high school, the big thing was showing off iPhones. When I saw that, I resolved myself to steal the iPhone and then give it back to the person after I watched them spaz out over it.

wut

So you think you're some kind of arbiter of justice who should go around hurting people in arbitrary ways, because they have something that's cool, and show other people?

WUUTUTUT???1111

Why would you try to hurt people in some arbitrary way in a way, if they thought they were elitist; how does stealing someone's phone show them they aren't elite? O.o

Magical Girl

The Discordian 18
The Peppermint Bunny
Nicola-Jane Truedawn
The Peppermint Bunny
Nicola-Jane Truedawn

And I'm anti-feminist for those exact reasons, and I have seen what happens to women who disagree with feminists.

I myself have been accused of gender blackface, of being a potential racist, of lying about being transgender, about being bisexual, had feminists suggest I should kill myself and deserve to be raped.

Well, you've probably heard this before, Uand are probably tired of hearing it, but those are not real feminists. I'm sorry you've ran into the bad apples, and hope some day you run into more like me who would support you.

I have met exactly TWO feminists I consider reasonable, Ms Sommers and Ms Night.

Well, I promise there are more of us. The loud minority is always more noticeable than the rational majority. Chances are, you may have ran into a few, but they just didn't outright tell you that they are feminists.

If LGB can screw over trans people just to get workplace rights secured, Eris knows what feminists will do to us when they get the chance.
Which is to say cisqueers and cisfeminists. So, uh, why don't you focus your ire on the real target (cissexism and transphobia) and not go wild? TERFs aren't all feminism. I'm not going to deny that mainstream feminism and even some of the underground is racist, homophobic, transphobic, etc but to straight up repudiate all that it stands for in favor of embracing internalized-misogyny is pretty goddamn strange.
Suicidesoldier#1
Riviera de la Mancha
Overlord Jianichie

wut

So you think you're some kind of arbiter of justice who should go around hurting people in arbitrary ways, because they have something that's cool, and show other people?

WUUTUTUT???1111

Why would you try to hurt people in some arbitrary way in a way, if they thought they were elitist; how does stealing someone's phone show them they aren't elite? O.o

How did you get any of that? "Arbiter of justice"? rofl

Its got nothing to do with justice. I just dislike elitism enough to consider it something actionable, i.e. its a trait which can prompt me to tell that person I don't like them or do things to show them I don't like them personally. With most people, I find things that annoy me about them, but its not enough to make me actually dislike them for it or treat them differently.

Its also not arbitrary; its very ordered and logical. Its just not nice/jerkish/being a d**k.

And the stealing of the phone was so that I got to watch them spaz out over it and be all concerned for a stupid collection of metal and wires. If they learned to stop showing their valuables off, then it was the frosting on the cake. The cake was getting to watch them be uncomfortable.

Fanatical Zealot

Riviera de la Mancha
Suicidesoldier#1
Riviera de la Mancha
Overlord Jianichie

wut

WUUTUTUT???1111

Its got nothing to do with justice. I just dislike elitism enough to consider it something actionable, i.e. its a trait which can prompt me to tell that person I don't like them or do things to show them I don't like them personally. With most people, I find things that annoy me about them, but its not enough to make me actually dislike them for it or treat them differently.

Its also not arbitrary; its very ordered and logical. Its just not nice/jerkish/being a d**k.

And the stealing of the phone was so that I got to watch them spaz out over it and be all concerned for a stupid collection of metal and wires. If they learned to stop showing their valuables off, then it was the frosting on the cake. The cake was getting to watch them be uncomfortable.

How would that make you happy? O.o

You're just an a*****e and you like people being concerned about their stuff missing? How would you like it if you car was stolen one day, or hell, your computer? People use that and have a need for it.

And you think they're elitist just for having a new phone? It just sounds like you're jealous and want to hurt and punish people for it, as if them just having a nice phone is somehow an affront to you.

Disturbing, to say the least. How do you know they aren't poor, and this is just one of the great things they get to have? Who are you to judge and try to say they can't have nice things, or appreciate, or hell, even show people them? You're one of the most elitist people I know, always trying to act like you're better than everybody else, in any case, and yet you pretend like you're some guy who should go around hurting other people for fun, and that they deserve it because they have nice things? You've just gotten crazier, in my eyes. You enjoy trying to tear down others in some arbitrary way to make them feel bad, because they have something nice and show it to other people; honestly, how many of these people actually deliberately showed it to you, specifically?
Suicidesoldier#1
Riviera de la Mancha
Suicidesoldier#1
Riviera de la Mancha
Overlord Jianichie

wut

WUUTUTUT???1111

You're just an a*****e and you like people being concerned about their stuff missing? How would you like it if you car was stolen one day, or hell, your computer? People use that and have a need for it.

And you think they're elitist just for having a new phone? It just sounds like you're jealous and want to hurt and punish people for it, as if them just having a nice phone is somehow an affront to you.

Disturbing, to say the least. How do you know they aren't poor, and this is just one of the great things they get to have? Who are you to judge and try to say they can't have nice things, or appreciate, or hell, even show people them? You're one of the most elitist people I know, always trying to act like you're better than everybody else, in any case, and yet you pretend like you're some guy who should go around hurting other people for fun, and that they deserve it because they have nice things? You've just gotten crazier, in my eyes. You enjoy trying to tear down others in some arbitrary way to make them feel bad, because they have something nice and show it to other people; honestly, how many of these people actually deliberately showed it to you, specifically?

I derive some measure of happiness from watching people that I don't like go through some measure of pain. Its really not that complicated an idea.

If I was bragging about what I had, then I could understand why I would have it taken, yeah. S'Why I don't brag about what I own or try to act elitist to people. I know I don't like seeing it.

And the elitism came from the showing off of the phone in attempts to make other people feel bad that they did not have it, or just flat showing it off to people. Had they just owned it, used it, or even showed it to others I wouldn't care. It was showing it off which was the deciding factor. That you don't know what "Showing off" means is both shocking and yet totally expected coming from you.

And I am not elitist; I just do some things better than you and then, when you are on the end of the rope, the 'elitism' thing comes out as a parting shot. Its silly, but eh, if it makes you feel better, go for it.

Fanatical Zealot

Riviera de la Mancha
Suicidesoldier#1
Riviera de la Mancha
Suicidesoldier#1
Riviera de la Mancha
Overlord Jianichie

wut

WUUTUTUT???1111

I derive some measure of happiness from watching people that I don't like go through some measure of pain. Its really not that complicated an idea.

If I was bragging about what I had, then I could understand why I would have it taken, yeah. S'Why I don't brag about what I own or try to act elitist to people. I know I don't like seeing it.

And the elitism came from the showing off of the phone in attempts to make other people feel bad that they did not have it, or just flat showing it off to people. Had they just owned it, used it, or even showed it to others I wouldn't care. It was showing it off which was the deciding factor. That you don't know what "Showing off" means is both shocking and yet totally expected coming from you.

And I am not elitist; I just do some things better than you and then, when you are on the end of the rope, the 'elitism' thing comes out as a parting shot. Its silly, but eh, if it makes you feel better, go for it.

lol

A self righteous b*****d who thinks he has the right to steal things from people because they show it to their friends. You have no right to go in and do that, you can't make those judgement calls.

And liking anyone being in pain just makes you a sadist. I take no pleasure in hurting people, even when it's completely 100% justified.

I always thought you were a pretty horrible person, to hear you say that you enjoy being one just honestly doesn't surprise me much.

You're pretty much a moron and an a*****e, virtually intolerable, and I let you get away with it because I'm nice, but if you're going to spew out this self righteous bullshit, yeah, no dice. You're one of the most hypocritical people I have literally ever seen. Daddy gives you a free ride through college, but you're an exceptional hard worker, who's not an elitist and deserved everything you got, because you did chores and got burned by a pipe as a kid; holy ******** s**t. People like you sicken me. I'd ask where you get off, but you've already told me you enjoy hurting others, and like to punish them for having nice things and think they "deserve" to have things stolen because it's in plain view (yeah, because it's not like ******** everything we use commonly isn't in plain view), so I think I know.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff