Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Genius

Well if we are not talking about the bible as a reason not to have sex at a young age, how about personal religion. People who believe it is morally wrong who do not base there assertions on the bible.

The there is the scientific view on why this sort of thing shouldn't be practiced. The entire reason for making this law is having sex at a young age distorts your internal tract, which would prevent you from conceiving in the future, or cause mutations.
Ok, here's the run down. teenagers are usually in the rebellious state. they believe that they're ready to handle adult responsibilities when truly, they aren't. the whole 12-17 'I-am-ready-to-do-it' thing is one of these things that they THINK they're able to handle but in reality, they are not. if they stopped acting on the spur of each moment and actually think "in the long run, how is this going to effect me?" , then there wouldn't be as many teen pregnancies or high school dropouts. And what you said about using condoms and being "safe" is a load of BS. Since latex isn't 100% unbreakable then there are still chances for accident of getting "prego" (lol, i just love making fun of that word). I am between the ages of 12-17 and I sure as hell know that I'm not ready for it. And i also know that others my ages aren't ready either. I DO know that at this age, the hormones are kicking in (i mean REALLY kicking in), but they should know to control it and just wait until they're married. Cause although everyone says that waiting til marriage is a load of crap. it's actually the safest path to follow.
Personally , i lost my verginaty at 15, that was a year ago, so, i dont see the reason it should be so 'morally wrong' i mean you see teen movies about;'dude we need to get layed this year' and a 15 year old is like freshmen age so i see no problem.
I think you shouldn't have sex until ur in love with the right person who is good to you and you love with all your heart. That's what i beleave though...it's different for some people. It's just a waste of your precious virginity if you have sex just to do it 'kuz someone tells u to or you judt want to 'kuz you don't fell like waiting.
Dracolena
I think you shouldn't have sex until ur in love with the right person who is good to you and you love with all your heart. That's what i beleave though...it's different for some people. It's just a waste of your precious virginity if you have sex just to do it 'kuz someone tells u to or you judt want to 'kuz you don't fell like waiting.

NECROPOST IS NECRO.
The most common argument I hear is that kids aren't supposed to be sexual. But then .. why do kids have sexual urges? Huh? Huh? And why does puberty happen at age 10? Hm?

Anyway, I don't think there's anything wrong with sex at any age.
Technically nothing is wrong with it. Its all based off opinion.

Back in the days when people died in their 30's. Women would get pregnant at young ages.
xxst0rm
Unnecessary-Sarcasm
Ok, here's the run down. teenagers are usually in the rebellious state. they believe that they're ready to handle adult responsibilities when truly, they aren't. the whole 12-17 'I-am-ready-to-do-it' thing is one of these things that they THINK they're able to handle but in reality, they are not. if they stopped acting on the spur of each moment and actually think "in the long run, how is this going to effect me?" , then there wouldn't be as many teen pregnancies or high school dropouts. And what you said about using condoms and being "safe" is a load of BS. Since latex isn't 100% unbreakable then there are still chances for accident of getting "prego" (lol, i just love making fun of that word). I am between the ages of 12-17 and I sure as hell know that I'm not ready for it. And i also know that others my ages aren't ready either. I DO know that at this age, the hormones are kicking in (i mean REALLY kicking in), but they should know to control it and just wait until they're married. Cause although everyone says that waiting til marriage is a load of crap. it's actually the safest path to follow.

A marriage license is a slip of paper. Who is to say that somebody holding that paper is any more equipped/ready to handle sexual activity than a teenager well-informed, responsible, and in love?

Marriage: yet another stigma.

Not many of you are really at that level. And just because you're "In Love" that doesn't mean crap.
I haven't read this thread, so I'm sure something's been said like this already. But here goes anyway:

Really, I don't think there's anything morally wrong with kids having sex at that age. It's a biological thing, and it's understandable. However, I do think that it's a bad idea. Though sure, some kids that age will be ready for it, many others aren't. Some may think they are when they are in fact not - there's no easy way to tell if that's the case until you go and do it.

Here's the thing: You say you're 14 (and yes, I know you're not ready for sex your self, but this next bit still applies). You're 14, and you don't understand what life holds for you just around the corner, unless, of course, you are a rare outlier. Looking back, I was a complete idiot to believe what I did when I was 14. I've grown, I've matured, and fortunately I didn't do anything that I regret. I guess that's the advantage of being mild mannered, haha.

My point is, at that age, teens are still growing. You have a long way to go, and a lot to learn. Sex can be something purely casual, but it can also be something much deeper and emotional. That certainly was the case for me, and I feel it happened at the right time. Looking back, it's probably better that I didn't lose my virginity so early.

It's better if you wait. Grow a bit more first, even if you think you're ready. Just in case.

That's what I think, at any rate.
Lily-Anne-Marie
Teenagers want to have sex because their hormones are raging. They don't stop to think about what having sex actually means. There are many dangers with it.

1. IT'S AGAINST THE LAW
2. AIDS
3. STDs
4. Pregnancy

No teenager ever thinks about those things. They are just caught up in the moment and the fact it feels soo good etc.

Lily-Anne-Marie
Teenagers want to have sex because their hormones are raging. They don't stop to think about what having sex actually means. There are many dangers with it.

1. IT'S AGAINST THE LAW (really? when did this come into effect?)
2. AIDS (you can blame africa for this one)
3. STDs (This is why I am 19 and still not touched by an angel XDDD)
4. Pregnancy (I am a guy)
Nothing, if they know how to use a condom.
Joziaac
Nothing, if they know how to use a condom.

Thisx100

Fanatical Smoker

Rilian Reilly Sharp
The most common argument I hear is that kids aren't supposed to be sexual. But then .. why do kids have sexual urges? Huh? Huh? And why does puberty happen at age 10? Hm?

Anyway, I don't think there's anything wrong with sex at any age.

i have a feeling those "kids" being referred to in arguments are pre-pubescent children...everybody knows that being a teenager/adolescent is all - 100% - about sex!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff