Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Giver

10,800 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
I've been hearing that a lot lately, so I googled it(didn't know what it was). So, it's basically it's a website that has a huge database of ***** and internet memes? Weird. And memes.... an example would be like:EASY BAKE OVEN-Putting girls in their place since 1963?

Yeah. I'm completely serious. Me and techno-lyngo are complete strangers. I need to know this stuff so I'll know what the Hell people are talking about.

I get the gist of what 4 chan is. From what people here keep saying, it seems like a toxic waste dump of degenerate people. Don't think I'll be going there. Was just wondering what it was though sweatdrop

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Love Muffin88
I've been hearing that a lot lately, so I googled it(didn't know what it was). So, it's basically it's a website that has a huge database of ***** and internet memes? Weird. And memes.... an example would be like:EASY BAKE OVEN-Putting girls in their place since 1963?

Yeah. I'm completely serious. Me and techno-lyngo are complete strangers. I need to know this stuff so I'll know what the Hell people are talking about.

Well, technology is amazing: It's a place where kids with cams can go for online gynecology, to make sure that everything is alright with their vajayjay. / End Thread
in b4 gunsmith.

It's an image board created by a bunch of college kids to discuss anime and japanese culture, which exploded in popularity in recent years causing it to become a mess of spam.

Aged Lunatic

A dumping ground for eternally repeated old in-jokes that were never funny in the first place exchanged back and forth by a combination of *****, white supremacist group recruiters and members, eugenicists, sociopaths, some of the most violent misogynists this side of Ted Bundy, and the occasional camwhore.

Garbage

Also sometimes there are cats

Aged Lunatic

Strange surge of fundamentalist Christians there too lately (probably bleed off from the white supremacists).

Shameless Giver

10,800 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Cassidy Peterson
Also sometimes there are cats

He he.. I like the cats. Like the "b***h please" with the cat giving a WTF kind of look 4laugh

Shameless Giver

10,800 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Yeah, this is what I've been doing for the past 30 minutes or so:http://superheroes.memebase.com/?from=moreabovefooter

Just looking at page after page of somewhat funny pics. Some aren't even all that funny.....but I still looked at. page. after. page emotion_facepalm

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
You guys know that it's a 18+ site, and that kids like you are too young to be there, right?
...right?
GunsmithKitten
A dumping ground for eternally repeated old in-jokes that were never funny in the first place exchanged back and forth by a combination of *****, white supremacist group recruiters and members, eugenicists, sociopaths, some of the most violent misogynists this side of Ted Bundy, and the occasional camwhore.
That would be /b/. What about the rest?

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
Lesser Tile
You guys know that it's a 18+ site, and that kids like you are too young to be there, right?
...right?

This man made me grin.

As if age-restrictions ever stopped anyone.

He must have never played CoD online.

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
kuriheartsyou
Lesser Tile
...right?

This man made me grin.

Yes, well, if you go somewhere that you're no supposed to be, then it's your own fault if you find things you don't like, and you have no right to complain about it.

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
Lesser Tile
kuriheartsyou
Lesser Tile
...right?

This man made me grin.

Yes, well, if you go somewhere that you're no supposed to be, then it's your own fault if you find things you don't like, and you have no right to complain about it.

Well she said she Googled it, which mean she didn't make an account (Do you make accounts on 4Chan?) so she probably didn't see the 18+ warning.

I know I ran into ***** Bear once accidentally. I was Googling the Powder Puff Girls. OHMIGOD.
4Chan is a sad, sad place.

Shameless Giver

10,800 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Lesser Tile
...right?

Kids like who? I'm in my 20's hun. What's with the "right?" in big bold letters?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff