Welcome to Gaia! ::

help i am really confused. no joke my right one is like a foot bigger than the other and i have to stuff the small one. sometimes that doesnt always work. it usually falls out in p.e i get made fun of too much. this needs to stop now. yours truely- me p.s. i am like a size c and aa help please crying
Do not worry about, when you're growing up its perfectly normal, and happens to most girls. It evens out in the end.
ashtonluver5
help i am really confused. no joke my right one is like a foot bigger than the other and i have to stuff the small one. sometimes that doesnt always work. it usually falls out in p.e i get made fun of too much. this needs to stop now. yours truely- me p.s. i am like a size c and aa help please crying

dont worry its perfectly normal....unless its a hugely noticable...which i doubt
Join the circus. Get a dictionary. Combine the two and you get one good spelling freak.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
if it doesn't fix itself, plastic surgery.
ashtonluver5

same as second post beneath you..if that doesn't work out...reduction or implants on your smaller one come into option... But let yourself finish comletely growing first...

O_o and my weird friend says eating too much chicken has something to do with it...>.>

Pyris's Wife

Beloved Conversationalist

10,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
xolanni
Do not worry about, when you're growing up its perfectly normal, and happens to most girls. It evens out in the end.

*eyes dart from right to left* ....it IS? Since when? No one told me!

7,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
If you're that worried about it, get a breast exam.
GlaciaIpsil
xolanni

it is normal, but it doesn't always go away completely. it should even out quite a bit as you develope though. my 19 year old girlfriend has two different sizes, small c and large b. it isn't a problem.
GlaciaIpsil
xolanni

My left tit's a small C and my right's a Large B. It's not too bad, just learn to live with it, and if anyone makes fun of you because of it, go along. It's usually only fun to make fun of people if their bothered by it.

Pyris's Wife

Beloved Conversationalist

10,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
*twitches* I was just told it was a fact....ohh dear....oh well, I have nothing to worry of! I'm good! *whistles on walking down the street casually* heart
ashtonluver5

you should feel bad about how horrible you look, and go get a boob job. then guys will want to bang u left and right (and possibly up and down too).

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
One whole side of your body is slightly larger than the other, its perfectly natural and its just how everyones built. Unless you have two tits with three cup sizes seperating them, don't stress. x3
OokamiBlue
if it doesn't fix itself, plastic surgery.

Lovely way to fix what nature gives. stare

Your breasts will, more likely than not, not be equally proportionate. One will be bigger than the other and that can be from just a small amount to a full breast size. While mine are nearly the same, my left is smaller than my right. A friend of mine wore a C in the left breast and a B in the right.

So don't worry about it. Unless you want to be "perfect", take what you get. Surgery isn't necessary.
It's growing up, it will even out in the end ... biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces