Welcome to Gaia! ::

.[exe]
Join the circus. Get a dictionary. Combine the two and you get one good spelling freak.

DOES NOT COMPUTE.

Dapper Smoker

9,425 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
you could stuff your bra if you felt really ashamed of it
That's quite natural for girls when they are growing. So don't you worry about this, one breast will always be a tick bigger then the other one, but it will all balance out once you reach a certain age, when your body has fully grown up.
I am 19, and my left is smaller than the right.....it kinda pisses me off, cause everyone says *it will grow* but I am friggen 19, how can that be....if it does grow I want it to be soon, cause it is annoying....

and my bras never fit right crying
get one of those jell bras they sell them at target idk mine r different so r my momz and she is 31. i think every 1 has it inless ur boobs r fake! just dont get plastic surgery it will look even weirder. 3nodding
Yus...what everyone else on the forum said...it's perfectly normal. I mean, if you're really not exaggerating by a foot bigger, you should get a breast exam, and by extreme means, plastic surgery. I heard that if that does happen, breast implants leave less scares then breast reduction.
My boobs are uneven to. Its normal. If you ever notice nothing is even. One arm is longer then the other...so is your leg. Its fine no need to freak out.
get in a wet t shirt contest and get 3rd and 5th place....

jk jk...
Well, for one, you're breasts most likely aren't finished growing. It's possible for the other to get closer to the bigger ones size but I'm almost thinking that it's not likely. You say you have a AA cup and a C cup? That's a huge and noticable difference. I would say that you need to let them finish growing (late teens early 20's), and then decide what you want to do. Plastice surgery can be expensive. Maybe, you could get some of the fat taken out of the big one and put it in the smaller one, then you would have about B cup sized breasts. But you could just throw in some fake stuff in the smaller one and just have giant titties.

Everyone has one that's larger than the other, just like everyone has one longer leg or longer arm than the other. Usually it isn't that noticable though.

For now what can you do? I dunno, invest in a water bra and stuff it with fake boob stuff you can get at lingerie stores (it's just extra padding you can stuff into a regular bra to make your beasts look fuller).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff