17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Hell Rides With GSK
Keltoi Samurai
Hell Rides With GSK
Keltoi Samurai

How about, to compare to a group of self-identified feminists singing, you try countering with a group of self-identified MRAs singing?

Instead of, y'know, just labelling anything you dislike as MRAs, since there are people that are neither feminist nor MRA out in the wide world.

actually, I kind of like both of of those songs. Coven had a surprisingly tight thrash element to their tunes, and B.I.G....well, as rap goes, anyway....

B....but there's something OTHER than redpills and Jewslave cucks? That's not what /pol/ told me!

And nobody but you seems to be in any way interested in what /pol/ has to say.

In fact, you seem to be more of a regular /pol/ browser than anyone else in this forum.

Maybe more people should. They'd learn something.

Maybe you should stop going there. It seems that you go a little overboard, assuming everyone you don't like takes their cues directly from a board that only you visit.

I mean, the way you use them, you've just taken the whole argumentum ad Hitlerum thing and replaced the "Hitler" with "/pol/"

And besides, you know who else had a tendency to accuse all their enemies of being part of some secret cabal? /pol/, according to your rants where you accuse all those you argue with of being part of some secret cabal being organised through /pol/.
Keltoi Samurai

Maybe you should stop going there. It seems that you go a little overboard, assuming everyone you don't like takes their cues directly from a board that only you visit.

I mean, the way you use them, you've just taken the whole argumentum ad Hitlerum thing and replaced the "Hitler" with "/pol/"

And besides, you know who else had a tendency to accuse all their enemies of being part of some secret cabal? /pol/, according to your rants where you accuse all those you argue with of being part of some secret cabal being organised through /pol/.

Ehh...
It's less that and more that she assumes that /pol/ is out to get her.
/pol/ doesn't really do that much, they just watch happenings and argue on the internet, they aren't that active really.

/Baphomet/ is active but that place is not /pol/.
Even then, the only thing they do is resort to classic 4chan shenanigans as well as doxxes.

Hell, I've even been around threads on /pol/ talking about how they feel about teh gayz.
You'll get a chunk of em that say kill em but you'll get a bigger chunk saying that as long as they keep their bullshit in the bedroom and aren't flamers that wave it in your face then they really couldn't care.

Even in the hell hole that is 8chans /pol/ there have been people willing to defend teh gayz.

Because of that it makes her look really paranoid.
Which is why I'll always respond to her saying she needs therapy or meds.

575 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
Safety, health, well-bing. talk2hand

Conservative Citizen

9,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Hell Rides With GSK
toasega

Well, you certainly knew which box you want to be put in. So be it.

Actually, I dislike boxes and was only going in that direction because you brought up Conservatism in the first place.

Conservative Citizen

9,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Hell Rides With GSK
toasega
Hell Rides With GSK
toasega

Well, you certainly knew which box you want to be put in. So be it.

Actually, I dislike boxes and was only going in that direction because you brought up Conservatism in the first place.

You didn't disagree with any of it. What am I supposed to think?

It's just a pet peeve of mine, really, the way people tend to say "I see what's in this box applies to you in some way, so that's literally all there is to you and I know you fully now. I'm so smart." Not saying that's what you're getting at personally, I'm just sayin........

I DUN LAK BOXXEZZ UUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

575 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
I dont even know, I used to be a huge proponent of feminism, until i realized, discussing it at length for too long convinces society to marginalize masculinity AND femininity.

Don't look for approval, through feminism. To have children. Or be childfree. Or free-thinking, angry, rude if you want. But you can only get away with being bitchy and stubborn if you aren't influenced from the outside, if you use your intuition. If you don't take more than what you need.

Nice people don't get anywhere in life and cant effectively PROTECT what they should be protecting, especially if they don't know what their claws and teeth are for.. If they don't know their limits, test their claws, take risks, make mistakes, learn how for they can go, they're just likely to get walked all over, stay timid, along with their "Sacred families". Precious things get walked all over when we start debating why we need to protect them.

When we fall for the phony nauseating "bromance" of a spectrum of serious assholes who prove time and time again they shouldn't be anywhere near children, or US because they're lie-machines.

Feminism is redundant. You can take all the confidence, certainty, use all the intelligence you want. Because women do these things for a reason. Because they are potential mothers, or potential child-frees. Potential womb-users set their own rules; NOBODY ELSE. If anyone argues with you, because you come from an honest feminine place you should genuinely laugh at them.
Westward Ho
A lot of change certainly still needs to happen (especially globally), of that there is no doubt. However, lately I have been finding myself having a hard time understanding feminist goals. One day somebody is preaching "DON'T YOU OBJECTIFY WOMEN!!!!!!!" and then the next day, that same person is trying to say that objectification is okay as long as willingly do it to themselves.
What I don't understand is how choosing to give your body to more than one partner once some very basic conditions are met is supposed to be empowering.

How? All you're doing is making it easier for people to sweet-talk and take advantage of you. You're just making it easier for them to use you, and if it doesn't bother you that you're merely being used for sex then what does that say about your self-respect?
Kaworu 17
Westward Ho
A lot of change certainly still needs to happen (especially globally), of that there is no doubt. However, lately I have been finding myself having a hard time understanding feminist goals. One day somebody is preaching "DON'T YOU OBJECTIFY WOMEN!!!!!!!" and then the next day, that same person is trying to say that objectification is okay as long as willingly do it to themselves.
What I don't understand is how choosing to give your body to more than one partner once some very basic conditions are met is supposed to be empowering.

How? All you're doing is making it easier for people to sweet-talk and take advantage of you. You're just making it easier for them to use you, and if it doesn't bother you that you're merely being used for sex then what does that say about your self-respect?

You seem to have difficulty understanding the basic principles of most things.

I'd consider becoming a hermit.

Conservative Citizen

9,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Hell Rides With GSK
toasega

It's just a pet peeve of mine, really, the way people tend to say "I see what's in this box applies to you in some way, so that's literally all there is to you and I know you fully now. I'm so smart." Not saying that's what you're getting at personally, I'm just sayin........

REpeat; you dont' disagree with anything mentioned, so why wouldn't it apply?

I guess I'm just saying "Don't think that's all there is to me" or "don't think poorly of me", because, at least from my point of view, Conservative types tend to be seen in a negative light. I don't think I've ever really heard anyone have something good to say about one.
Senator Armstrong

Wonderful argumentation.

I'd prefer you show some modicum of effort.
Kaworu 17
Senator Armstrong

Wonderful argumentation.

I'd prefer you show some modicum of effort.

I don't argue with liars.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces