Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanatical Zealot

BVKKAKE-KVNT
Suicidesoldier#1
BVKKAKE-KVNT
GunsmithKitten
BVKKAKE-KVNT
IT WOULD ENTAIL A BUNCH OF AMERICANS CRYING OVER THE LOSS OF THEIR TOYS. NOW THEY HAVE NO SENSE OF ENTERTAINMENT IN THEIR TRAILER PARK SINCE THEY CAN NO LONGER SHOOT AT WALLS.

Dude, even as a gun owner I DO own video and board games. They're actually quite fun, and reduce the need for illegally spraying bullets in town limits.

Betcha didn't know that was illegal, eh?

so video games and board games are the only thing stopping u from going on a killing spree???? thats comforting what happens when no one wants to play board games with u and the power goes out?????? cuz with the way the american economy is going there will be times when the power will go out and ur friends will be too busy working overtime to feed their families

Personally I think it's tougher and scarier to go with the empathetic, kind compassionate loving caring individual thing, who's got righteous vindication and will hunt you down for your misdeeds and bring about vigilante justice thing...

Like 4.50 for an ORANGE?! That's preposterous. I'll be seeing you after dark... hehe... ninja

But GSK has a running joke/thing of being psychotic.

Granted she is but I doubt she'd kill a bunch of innocent people for no reason, as long as she doesn't mix alcohol with pills again...

very comorting thanks bro there will never be another gun death in america

Damn straight.

We need like, 500-1000 or so Batmans, and that should probably do it.

Zealot

Suicidesoldier#1

What about like, a shotgun, musket, that shot out, shotgun rounds, and was a break action instead of a muzzle loader, with paper cartridges keeping them contained?

The general low velocity and poor accuracy of the musket could easily be resolved, and plus it would be nearly as powerful with that much black powder. Great for CQB and easier to reload, allowing for a faster sustained rate of fire. Plus the musket ball wouldn't need to be quite as uniform or complex to make, meaning a bunch of random shot would be suitable.

Like have like, six or so of these as pistols, and then a rifle!

So you could snipe at long range, but then have some CQB speed stuff. Just draw a new, double barreled pistol.
The inaccuracy is the point. Makes it hard as s**t to fire and takes ages to reload. So the only option left is to stick them with your bayonet, like a man.

Fanatical Zealot

Dieu des hommes
Suicidesoldier#1

What about like, a shotgun, musket, that shot out, shotgun rounds, and was a break action instead of a muzzle loader, with paper cartridges keeping them contained?

The general low velocity and poor accuracy of the musket could easily be resolved, and plus it would be nearly as powerful with that much black powder. Great for CQB and easier to reload, allowing for a faster sustained rate of fire. Plus the musket ball wouldn't need to be quite as uniform or complex to make, meaning a bunch of random shot would be suitable.

Like have like, six or so of these as pistols, and then a rifle!

So you could snipe at long range, but then have some CQB speed stuff. Just draw a new, double barreled pistol.
The inaccuracy is the point. Makes it hard as s**t to fire and takes ages to reload. So the only option left is to stick them with your bayonet, like a man.

Idk if bayonets are manly. It's a very painful way to die.

It's better to just kill them instantly. That's the right way to go.

Zealot

Suicidesoldier#1

If you're fighting someone you love, or youre euthanasing someone, sure. An enemy? Maybe not. Surely the dying instantly part only counts if you get a person in the head. I don't think all gunshots end up killing people in such a manner. I'm not sure whether a stab to the torso or a gunshot to the torso is more painful- too many variables for each incident: type of knife, round, gun, distance shot, force applied to knife, where it hit and how many times.

Aged Lunatic

BVKKAKE-KVNT

so video games and board games are the only thing stopping u from going on a killing spree????

Well that and therapy and relaxants. And liquor. emotion_awesome

Quote:
thats comforting what happens when no one wants to play board games with u

I play video games.

Quote:
and the power goes out??????

I paint miniatures by candlelight.

Fanatical Zealot

Dieu des hommes
Suicidesoldier#1

If you're fighting someone you love, or youre euthanasing someone, sure. An enemy? Maybe not. Surely the dying instantly part only counts if you get a person in the head. I don't think all gunshots end up killing people in such a manner. I'm not sure whether a stab to the torso or a gunshot to the torso is more painful- too many variables for each incident: type of knife, round, gun, distance shot, force applied to knife, where it hit and how many times.

Usually guns are less painful, since it happens so quickly you don't really feel it, and you go into shock or pass out quickly.

So it's usually the least painful way to go.

Plus you have long range, and can snipe people from a ways away.

Bayonets are just like, idk, kind of okay, but not super amazing or anything. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff