Welcome to Gaia! ::

That's horrible. Was the guy's intentions to rescue her, or to rape her in the first place?
Kiranai
Flane
AlohaGherleh
Myths in Africa say that if you have sex with a virgin, your AIDs virus will go away. So every day young girls and even infants are raped. Scary.
Remind me to stay out of Africa. sweatdrop

Actually America has a higher yearly rape percent than Africa. The greatest number of people are raped in America than in any other country in the world. I believe that Aftrica is third, though. Humans are such a sad species.

one, you are part of the species
two, i'd rather be raped by somebody who doesn't have aids thanks much.
three, welll...there is no three, refer to one and two
Empress Sun
joeymybitch
Shaviv
Trails_of_Death
I heard about that. It's very sad that those people have no sex life and have to force it on someone. stressed

Rape isn't about sex, it's about the power to force submission and humiliation on others.

Its also about sex or someone just got really, really drunk.

That's date rape, not stranger rape. We're talking stranger rape here.

yes, but who is to say somebody doesn't rape somebody because they REALLY REALLY want to get laid?
it happens, im sure of that.
DonAbbatecola
Ahh, thank you. It really is interesting to see what pops up when given a poorly thought out topic with no real stance or oppinions stated. Just look at the first response. And when compared to the second link... "Wow" is about the only word that comes to mind. And of course I as well am doing this shamelessly, as I have no shame to begin with.

hell, i've written an entire Essay in ED, and nobody responded to it, at all.
Well, this disgusts me, but I should have guessed that there would be an a*****e stupid enough to use the tsunami to his advantage. Poor girl. What is the urge people get to want to rape someone? Why do they even want to? It's disgusting, mean and humiliating (for the person raped). a*****e... stressed
Arzachel
Well, this disgusts me, but I should have guessed that there would be an a*****e stupid enough to use the tsunami to his advantage. Poor girl. What is the urge people get to want to rape someone? Why do they even want to? It's disgusting, mean and humiliating (for the person raped). a*****e... stressed

Well that's the point, that's a big reason why it's so horrible, it a huge power trip for most people.
I know. But what makes them want that power? Why do they want power over other people?

(You don't have to answer that, since it's off-topic...)
Arzachel
I know. But what makes them want that power? Why do they want power over other people?

(You don't have to answer that, since it's off-topic...)

having power over another person feels GOOD.
like being rich, and being able to stomp out the poor.
rape is something like that, to have total control over another person, to force them to fear, to feel as if they want to die, thats what they thrive on.

Friendly Giver

8,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Rape is a terrible crime that happens all over the World every day. Human nature is a weird thing that can make normally sensible people into our enemies. Can I really say it's human nature though, or is it something else? Who knows what he was really thinking when he raped that girl? I learned that in some places in Africa, raping young girls is seen as a right of passages for males in a way.

The Tsunami was a terrible event that occured, an act of nature that tore the very foundations away from various places in Asia. It saddens me to think of all the lives lost, and anything else that may have happened. There has been looting, stealing and probably rapes. Chaos often follows disaster, and the law enforcers there are doing thier bests. We can only offer our prayers and hope they will eventually be able to move on with thier lives.
As a man much smarter than I said: "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe."
Starflyer1
Rape is a terrible crime that happens all over the World every day. Human nature is a weird thing that can make normally sensible people into our enemies. Can I really say it's human nature though, or is it something else? Who knows what he was really thinking when he raped that girl? I learned that in some places in Africa, raping young girls is seen as a right of passages for males in a way.

Who does know what he was thininng when he raped her? Probably only someone who has ever raped someone would know that. But you already knew that.

Quote:

A man much smarter than I said: "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe."

Hm, I never thought about it that way... although I agree.
Yeah Al usually knew what he was talking about, he knew the score.

Friendly Giver

8,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Arzachel
Starflyer1

Quote:
Who does know what he was thininng when he raped her? Probably only someone who has ever raped someone would know that. But you already knew that.

Personally, I'd rather NOT venture into the thought process of a madman. stare
Starflyer1
Arzachel
Starflyer1

Quote:

Personally, I'd rather NOT venture into the thought process of a madman. stare

its strange how quick you are to call him a madman.
most rapists are perfectly sane and rational.
to call them a madman is just a meaningless insult.
Flane
AlohaGherleh
Myths in Africa say that if you have sex with a virgin, your AIDs virus will go away. So every day young girls and even infants are raped. Scary.
Remind me to stay out of Africa. sweatdrop
Same.. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas